milesl
11/17/2015, 11:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/H1h00NF.gif

SoonerStormchaser
11/17/2015, 11:30 AM
Ummmm...not in the past few years...

Jacie
11/17/2015, 12:22 PM
Yeah, only 14-3 and 5-3 vs. the most successful coach in the history of that storied program . . .

SicEmBaylor
11/17/2015, 03:01 PM
Yeah, only 14-3 and 5-3 vs. the most successful coach in the history of that storied program . . .

Yes, clearly, Briles should be blamed for not beating OU in those first 2-3 rebuilding years when we had scholarship players that wouldn't have been accepted as walk-ons at OU during that same period. Briles sucks!

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have as impressive a history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/17/2015, 03:15 PM
Yes, clearly, Briles should be blamed for not beating OU in those first 2-3 rebuilding years when we had scholarship players that wouldn't have been accepted as walk-ons at OU during that same period. Briles sucks!

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have as impressive a history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?Gee, do you suppose it's because we don't wish Baylor football success?!(this is NOT a Baylor message board)

Jacie
11/17/2015, 03:15 PM
I was going after Storm's comment which seemed to imply Stoops record against Baylor wasn't all that great.

tycat947
11/17/2015, 03:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H1h00NF.gif

Is that Kim Mulkey?

SoonerForLife92
11/17/2015, 03:44 PM
I was going after Storm's comment which seemed to imply Stoops record against Baylor wasn't all that great.

Don't know how anyone could miss that

Soonerjeepman
11/17/2015, 04:06 PM
Sic is a little sensitive this week...dang.

LOL, I always wonder why he wants support for bu at an OU board...ah well.

SicEmBaylor
11/17/2015, 04:54 PM
Sic is a little sensitive this week...dang.

LOL, I always wonder why he wants support for bu at an OU board...ah well.

You wonder that because you either can't read, ignore, or haven't read the 10000000 posts where I've answered that precise question. I'm not a little sensitive; I'm just not going to let bull**** be said without a response.

tooslow
11/17/2015, 06:15 PM
Bull****. ;)

Mazeppa
11/17/2015, 08:03 PM

Also, why the sarcastic "...that storied program" comment? Is that necessary? You guys won, right? We all know OU's impressive history, nobody denies that. We all know Baylor does not have an impressive history, nobody denies that. So why the ********* comment?

fify