PDA

View Full Version : Dimond's status

swardboy
11/16/2015, 08:52 AM
How does his disqualification affect his status for TCU? Not dissing him at all, but the D's play remained stellar without him...thank goodness for depth.

Soonerjeepman
11/16/2015, 10:07 AM
I thought he has to sit a half. I can't remember, 1st half ejection? sat 2nd so I think he should be good.

2nd qtr ejection, sat 2nd half of bu. He'll be good for tcu.

Pride1Mom
11/16/2015, 10:59 AM
Did anyone see that action? Dimon was on the ground on his back, and the Baylor players were kicking him in the Netherlands, and Dimon kicked back! Baylor was constantly hitting players in the head, and the one play when Mixon was going out of bounds and the second Baylor player obviously was targeting and knocked Mixon's helmet off, and that was never called! Baylor should have been called for delay of game when they pulled that fake injury. WHAT A BUNCH OF CHEATERS!!!!

tycat947
11/16/2015, 11:36 AM
Did anyone see that action? Dimon was on the ground on his back, and the Baylor players were kicking him in the Netherlands, and Dimon kicked back! Baylor was constantly hitting players in the head, and the one play when Mixon was going out of bounds and the second Baylor player obviously was targeting and knocked Mixon's helmet off, and that was never called! Baylor should have been called for delay of game when they pulled that fake injury. WHAT A BUNCH OF CHEATERS!!!!

Cheaters.....Hypocrites....Baylor.....All synonyms!!!

rock on sooner
11/16/2015, 11:41 AM
Heh, somebody in another thread called BU Miami on the Brazos, pretty much spot on...

badger
11/16/2015, 11:42 AM
I wish Matt had just accepted the penalty and walked off the field silently, as I lip-read at least one F-bomb from him en route out. :(

oupride
11/16/2015, 12:16 PM

Coaching?

dwarthog
11/16/2015, 12:20 PM
I wish Matt had just accepted the penalty and walked off the field silently, as I lip-read at least one F-bomb from him en route out. :(

That would have been a more graceful exit, but a fella gettin kicked in the jimmys tends to get his dander up just a bit. I can see how he was still hot under the collar on the way out.

Widescreen
11/16/2015, 12:25 PM
He can technically play since his suspension is done. Stoops may give him additional punishment. I guess we'll see.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2015, 12:32 PM
He can technically play since his suspension is done. Stoops may give him additional punishment. I guess we'll see.

Bingo. The "ungraceful" exit is not likely to sit well with Stoops.

Soonerjeepman
11/16/2015, 12:35 PM
he'll run I'm sure. I'm sure totally understands, but also wants to send a message.

Briles prob told his guys..."push ou, they lose control"...

Jacie
11/16/2015, 01:00 PM

You have to allow that they were not used to playing from behind . . .

Jack T.
11/16/2015, 01:11 PM
Press conference Stoops said he would not add on discipline other than "team discipline" and "learning opportunities."

But Stoops did confirm that Dimond was good to go this week.

ddub0224
11/16/2015, 01:23 PM
Usually these threads mean something else when we talk about no "d" -- but not this time! It's Matt Dimon, not Dimond. There's no "d"

JLMSOONER
11/16/2015, 02:43 PM
Bingo. The "ungraceful" exit is not likely to sit well with Stoops.

Probably not, but I didn't notice that Hatari Byrd got punished for, well, flippin' a bird?

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2015, 03:02 PM
Probably not, but I didn't notice that Hatari Byrd got punished for, well, flippin' a bird?

Yep - handled internally and that's probably what will happen this time too. Neither team acted like boy scouts in this one.

badger
11/16/2015, 03:23 PM
a fella gettin kicked in the jimmys tends to get his dander up just a bit
I don't know what that feels like personally so I'll have to take your word for it :P

From college to the NFL, it's always the one who retaliates that gets flagged/booted from the game. Now, will anything happen to the Baylor nut kicker? How I'd love to be able to FOIA the tapes schools send the Big 12 after playing Baylor, because we're not the first nor the last opponent they'll do whatever they can to bend the rules against. Nobody else in the Big 12, just Baylor.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2015, 03:47 PM
I don't know what that feels like personally so I'll have to take your word for it :P

Oh, grow a pair, Badj.

cherokeebrewer
11/16/2015, 04:19 PM
Oh, grow a pair, Badj.

I heard it was better to grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/16/2015, 07:23 PM
he'll run I'm sure. I'm sure totally understands, but also wants to send a message.

Briles prob told his guys..."push ou, they lose control"...

More like, "Push OU, act like the scumbags you really are."