West Virginia at Kansas 11:00 am FSN affiliates Big 12

Michigan State at Ohio State 2:30 pm ABC Possible Sooner Playoff Implications

Navy at Tulsa 6:00 pm CBSSN

Baylor at Oklahoma State 6:30 pm FOX / FS Go Video

TCU at Oklahoma 7:00 pm ABC / espn3

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

JLEW1818
11/15/2015, 01:14 PM
This game has 2008 Texas Tech written all over it.

SoonerStormchaser
11/15/2015, 01:24 PM
This game has "TRAP" written all over it.

aurorasooner
11/15/2015, 01:33 PM
Watched a little of that KU/TCU game during commercial breaks yesterday afternoon and the TCU defense can still bring it. If our players are strutting around campus all week like they're number 1 and our coaches bring a chitty game-plan to the table as they did for Dallas, then I could possibly see a repeat of the RRS game this year. Boykin must be OK or I don't think ABC would've chosen this game. If he's not 100% mobile then I could also see a Sooner blowout/jump-around.

I think ABC/Herby are a little scared of going to Stoolwater with all the shaking still going on around there. If both OU and OSU win Saturday, it will be interesting to see if ABC gives OU-OSU up to Fox or we make it 3 weeks in a row on ABC Primetime.

Okie35
11/15/2015, 02:33 PM
A trap game against TCU it won't be. We lost to them last year. I won't be surprised if we win by 21+ especially if Boykin is gimpy. TCU still has players banged up.

Okie35
11/15/2015, 02:36 PM
Watched a little of that KU/TCU game during commercial breaks yesterday afternoon and the TCU defense can still bring it. If our players are strutting around campus all week like they're number 1 and our coaches bring a chitty game-plan to the table as they did for Dallas, then I could possibly see a repeat of the RRS game this year. Boykin must be OK or I don't think ABC would've chosen this game. If he's not 100% mobile then I could also see a Sooner blowout/jump-around.

I think ABC/Herby are a little scared of going to Stoolwater with all the shaking still going on around there. If both OU and OSU win Saturday, it will be interesting to see if ABC gives OU-OSU up to Fox or we make it 3 weeks in a row on ABC Primetime.

TCU and defense on the road shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Sure they can bring it but in Ft Worth

BoulderSooner79
11/15/2015, 02:55 PM
TCU has struggle on defense all year and understandable so. They had almost no returning starters and the ones that did, have been dinged up. The only decent team they have bottled up is WVU. But this team is still dangerous because Boykin can carry the team by himself and has done so multiple times this year. But if that ankle doesn't heal quickly, they should be in deep trouble next week. The other factor is Patterson - he's a darn good coach and will have a good game plan optimize their chances.

tycat947
11/15/2015, 07:05 PM
Perfect!

swardboy
11/16/2015, 08:56 AM
That TCU D sure put up a stiff resistance against.....Kansas! I know, I know, don't get Ronda Rousey.

SoCalBigRed
11/16/2015, 10:50 PM
We lost to them last year.

Those of you, that haven't noticed... there's a very large chip on the team's shoulder. They like payback.

Won't be anyone napping, come Saturday. Aggies and their all seasons revolve around beating OU, are the ones to worry about, at this point.

hornswaggled
11/17/2015, 12:38 AM
I would agree with all of you, except the next game up is TCU. Let's see the Sooners fire out and beat the hell out of the Horned Toads before looking ahead to the Stillwater Wowboys. Football is a fight, and each opponent is a match.