PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Thread: OU versus Baylor (2015)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

dwarthog
11/15/2015, 11:55 AM
I like how Mac Brown answered the question at halftime when asked to opine on the personal fouls by OU and what Bob should do at halftime and he basically said do nothing. They are playing with an edge don't do anything to get em' out of that mode.

tooslow
11/15/2015, 12:08 PM
At 8:00 a.m. this morning, he swore we didn't have a chance. Maybe the glare off that ugly suit messed with his head.

Herbie should be happy. We were 1 of his 4 playoff teams before the season started. Ohio State, LSU, and Arizona State were his other picks.

BoulderSooner79
11/15/2015, 12:33 PM
Regardless of what Herbie said during the day, he called a great game. All his observations were right on and he pointed out several things not easily seen during live action that were interesting to observe upon replay. He was also very even handed to both teams, IMO.

aurorasooner
11/15/2015, 02:58 PM
Always liked the way Herby called a game, even the Bucknuts vs Michigan games. While I don't particularly like Fowler except when he's calling tennis and scared of being bitch-slapped by JM. He's OK but not in Nessler's league, imo.

Blackledge and Herby certainly do seem to do their homework and point out the subtle things that the every day fan would miss. I haven't seen him get on quite the soap box crusade he was on last night though with that Baylor player flopping. That prick Fowler was like whatever, and Kirk was just pizzed. We were LOAO.

bluedogok
11/15/2015, 11:24 PM
Kirk played the game, Fowler was a "journalist" while at CU.

birddog
11/18/2015, 12:52 PM
I cant take another long week waiting for Saturday night. I just picked up some more hookers (skanky but doable). Still needing mescaline, peyote, coke, n perhaps some lsd to get me thru the next few days. Join us, gonna be some weird, wild stuff.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2015, 01:27 PM
I cant take another long week waiting for Saturday night. I just picked up some more hookers (skanky but doable). Still needing mescaline, peyote, coke, n perhaps some lsd to get me thru the next few days. Join us, gonna be some weird, wild stuff.

Solid plan - it worked out for Charlie Sheen.
:cheerful:

birddog
11/18/2015, 01:42 PM
Hehe. The key is to snort everything. Needles kill people, drugs dont.

birddog
11/18/2015, 01:47 PM
Now if youll excuse me... i have a few hookers beckoning me as i type.