PDA

View Full Version : No mention of the baylor dweeb sayin they gonna Pitch a shut out against us?

olevetonahill
11/14/2015, 12:01 AM
Really? no one talkin about it?
baylor is headed back to the cellar after tomorrow

Baylor defensive back Travon Blanchard had strong words to describe how the Bears would play against Oklahoma.

"We've known for a while that November was going to be the toughest part of our season," Blanchard told reporters Tuesday. "We want to improve on our mistakes that we've been making and make them earn everything they get. We can't allow them any explosive passes or runs.

"This could be a statement game for our defense. We plan to pitch a shutout. We plan to keep them out of the end zone."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/11/12/baylor-db-on-oklahoma-plan-to-pitch-shutout.html

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2015, 12:11 AM
I just hope they haven't been watching film and lifting weights, or they might just do it.

olevetonahill
11/14/2015, 12:14 AM
I just hope they haven't been watching film and lifting weights, or they might just do it.

I hope they been studying the Saxet Game film LOL

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2015, 12:22 AM
I hope they been studying the Saxet Game film LOL

Yeah, I hope they been reading LT and finding out how bad OUr team is. I lurked over there for a while, and now for the life of me I can't figure how we survived the Jayhawks.

olevetonahill
11/14/2015, 01:00 AM
Yeah, I hope they been reading LT and finding out how bad OUr team is. I lurked over there for a while, and now for the life of me I can't figure how we survived the Jayhawks.

LT? Loser Texans??????
I told my grandson tonight that i would GIVE him a 100 if OU loses tomorrow.

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2015, 02:06 AM
I like that the defense is setting a high bar for itself.

I like that he didn't say, "We plan to just roll over and let them have their way with us. We plan to roll out the red carpet for them all the way to our end zone."

I don't like that he's making predictions and running his mouth. It's bad juju -- that's why I never make predictions on game week.

yermom
11/14/2015, 07:55 AM
To be fair, I'd hope every defense plans this way.

It's not like he said. "They suck, I don't think they will score on us."

Since71ASooner4Life
11/14/2015, 08:52 AM
I would think that a prudent target for that terrible defense would be to hold OU under 30 points. But if they are their usual bad selves, scoring 50 isn't hard to imagine. Although I believe our strategy will be to eat the clock running the ball, so we may be under 30 going into the 4th, but end up with 50 when their ragged worn out butts are sucking wind

SoonerMarkVA
11/14/2015, 09:54 AM
Every defense, before every game, should be planning to pitch a shut out. It would be a dereliction of duty to think otherwise.

But only the really stupid ones woof about it.

Keep woofin', buddy. Keep woofin'.

jkjsooner
11/14/2015, 10:40 AM
He thinks they know all of our signals. Hopefully we mixed them up.

yermom
11/14/2015, 10:41 AM
in their defense, we've been pretty anemic against them so far

Widescreen
11/14/2015, 11:08 AM
in their defense, we've been pretty anemic against them so far

When have they ever shut us out?

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2015, 11:26 AM
LT? Loser Texans??????
I told my grandson tonight that i would GIVE him a 100 if OU loses tomorrow.

LandThieves. Take our most negative Nellies and mulitiply x1000. OUr 2000 squad was rated as "okay".

Okie35
11/14/2015, 11:46 AM
One of their DBs said this ... Completely laughable. Now if Billings said it id take note. Easily their best guy on either side.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2015, 11:56 AM
One of their DBs said this ... Completely laughable. Now if Billings said it id take note. Easily their best guy on either side.

Fortunately, Billings' radius of influence is confined. I see us running off tackle a lot tonight and trying to get that guy to run a bunch.

yermom
11/14/2015, 12:47 PM
When have they ever shut us out?

What part of anemic is getting shut out?

We've lost the last couple by a combined 60+, mostly because our offense couldn't do ****.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2015, 12:53 PM
What part of anemic is getting shut out?

We've lost the last couple by a combined 60+, mostly because our offense couldn't do ****.

I think you mean that all our offense could do was ****

olevetonahill
11/14/2015, 01:05 PM
I like that the defense is setting a high bar for itself.

I like that he didn't say, "We plan to just roll over and let them have their way with us. We plan to roll out the red carpet for them all the way to our end zone."

I don't like that he's making predictions and running his mouth. It's bad juju -- that's why I never make predictions on game week.

You dont ? Hmm WTF is this then ?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?162664-Prepare-Your-Anus

Okie35
11/14/2015, 01:16 PM
Fortunately, Billings' radius of influence is confined. I see us running off tackle a lot tonight and trying to get that guy to run a bunch.

I know it'll be stretches and off tackles ...

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2015, 01:27 PM

I didn't make a prediction there or otherwise. I said I was bumping for "positive juju" in other words, good luck. Wishing for good luck is not the same as making a prediction. Those crackerjack reading skills of yours are as good as ever, I see.

Now, as for the original thread in 2011, that entire thing was totally in jest. If you couldn't figure that out then or now then all I can do is shake my head in astonishment. I absolutely 100% did not believe we were going to win that game in 2011.

olevetonahill
11/14/2015, 01:34 PM
I didn't make a prediction there or otherwise. I said I was bumping for "positive juju" in other words, good luck. Wishing for good luck is not the same as making a prediction. Those crackerjack reading skills of yours are as good as ever, I see.

Now, as for the original thread in 2011, that entire thing was totally in jest. If you couldn't figure that out then or now then all I can do is shake my head in astonishment. I absolutely 100% did not believe we were going to win that game in 2011.

What ever, I have no way of knowing your intent when its in written form .
Have a great day, Cause yer night is gonna be sh!t LOL

yermom
11/14/2015, 01:39 PM
I think you mean that all our offense could do was ****

at times, i'm not even sure about that, unless it was by accident.

SoonerMarkVA
11/14/2015, 04:19 PM

Fans are one thing. Players another.

Larry Birdine comes to mind.