PDA

View Full Version : Great news !!!

okie52
11/9/2015, 11:16 PM
Appeals court strikes down Obama amnesty.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Immigration-Lawsuit/2015/11/09/id/701387/

okie52
11/9/2015, 11:24 PM
5,000,000 denied legalization and benefits...waaaah.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/10/2015, 12:26 AM
What's Bear's next move?

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 01:23 AM
What's Bear's next move?

He'll ignore the ruling.

11/10/2015, 02:09 AM
He'll ignore the ruling.That would be my first guess too, especially since he wants to further the Transformation, and he gets such a pass for his illegal acts in the Media.

champions77
11/10/2015, 10:10 AM
Has there ever been a President that has thumbed his nose to the US Constitution like BHO?
You apologists out there, serious question, if there has been, I would like to know, because from what I can tell, no one has disrespected the Constitution like him. He has pretty much done what he's wanted to, most of the times ignoring Congress. Working within the system is what leaders do. You go to the other side, find areas of agreement, and then work outward from there.
I know that BHO has stated he thought the Constitution was too limiting and was a flawed document.
EVERY American, on both sides of the political spectrum should voice outrage at his actions.

Turd_Ferguson
11/10/2015, 10:25 AM
Has there ever been a President that has thumbed his nose to the US Constitution like BHO?
You apologists out there, serious question, if there has been, I would like to know, because from what I can tell, no one has disrespected the Constitution like him. He has pretty much done what he's wanted to, most of the times ignoring Congress. Working within the system is what leaders do. You go to the other side, find areas of agreement, and then work outward from there.
I know that BHO has stated he thought the Constitution was too limiting and was a flawed document.
EVERY American, on both sides of the political spectrum should voice outrage at his actions.

It's the pub's fault. They blocked everything.

champions77
11/10/2015, 10:39 AM
It's the pub's fault. They blocked everything.

I still think the sorry sack will still be in office in February 2017.

Tear Down This Wall
11/10/2015, 11:04 AM
He'll ignore the ruling.

This.

It'll go to the Supreme Court and Kennedy or Roberts will find a way to make it work: Kennedy, for no real legal reason at all other than he just thinks it should be that way; Roberts, in the tax code.

Soonerjeepman
11/10/2015, 01:14 PM
This.

It'll go to the Supreme Court and Kennedy or Roberts will find a way to make it work: Kennedy, for no real legal reason at all other than he just thinks it should be that way; Roberts, in the tax code.

yup

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/10/doj-to-seek-supreme-court-review-immigration-lawsuit-after-latest-legal-setback/?intcmp=hpbt2

TheHumanAlphabet
11/10/2015, 01:32 PM
Will be interesting if they uphold the Constitution or if they trash it and grant the Executive branch super powers to make new law.

FaninAma
11/10/2015, 02:53 PM
This.

Yeah, Kennedy, channeling his inner sensitve/emotional side, will write another legal opinion worthy of a mediocre Hallmark card message and Roberts' concern about the coastal liberal media's opinion about the SCOTUS will twist himself into another contorted opinion to show how unbiased he is.

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 02:59 PM
Just one.

FaninAma
11/10/2015, 03:01 PM
Just one.

LOL. But he's the greatest President in history! Maybe that's who obama modeled himself after.

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 03:11 PM
LOL. But he's the greatest President in history! Maybe that's who obama modeled himself after.

Oh, it is. It definitely is. He readily admits as much, and I remember that damned Doris Kern Goodwin gushing over the supposed similarities between the two.

Serenity Now
11/10/2015, 03:35 PM
Andrew Jackson openly defied the ruling of the Supreme Court in Cherokee Nation v. Georgia.

REDREX
11/10/2015, 03:44 PM
Andrew Jackson openly defied the ruling of the Supreme Court in Cherokee Nation v. Georgia.---Very important info to throw out---That will make it OK for Barack to do whatever he wants---That was Worchester v Georgia-----And it was because the Cherokee were sovereign , ----So if illegals become a sovereign nation real quick---which will not happen---- and Barack did it any way your post would make sense

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 03:44 PM
Andrew Jackson openly defied the ruling of the Supreme Court in Cherokee Nation v. Georgia.

Virtually every President has defied or violated the Constitution at some point or another. What we're talking about here is a complete body of work and institutional culture of defiane.

Serenity Now
11/10/2015, 03:47 PM
---Very important info to throw out---That will make it OK for Barack to do whatever he wants

You forgot to mention "timely". :)

REDREX
11/10/2015, 03:54 PM
You forgot to mention "timely". :)---But very incorrect at least get the name of the case right

11/10/2015, 03:57 PM
Virtually every President has defied or violated the Constitution at some point or another. What we're talking about here is a complete body of work and institutional culture of defiance.FI and good post.

champions77
11/10/2015, 04:55 PM
FI and good post.

Does anyone here really think that BHO is above fabricating an excuse to stay in office past January 2017, like some national tragedy that would be too difficult for any incoming Prez?

Serenity Now
11/10/2015, 06:06 PM
Does anyone here really think that BHO is above fabricating an excuse to stay in office past January 2017, like some national tragedy that would be too difficult for any incoming Prez?
I've been hearing kooky theories like this since 1999.

11/10/2015, 09:07 PM
Does anyone here really think that BHO is above fabricating an excuse to stay in office past January 2017, like some national tragedy that would be too difficult for any incoming Prez?If a Republican wins the election, Bear's staying becomes more likely.

hawaii 5-0
11/10/2015, 10:03 PM
If a Republican wins the election,

That's the other Kooky Theory.

5-0

11/10/2015, 10:15 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
If a Republican wins the election, Bear's staying becomes more likely.
That's the other Kooky Theory.

5-0The FIX is in?

Serenity Now
11/10/2015, 10:17 PM
I remember making fun of liberals saying that W was going to remain in office.

11/10/2015, 10:47 PM
I remember making fun of liberals saying that W was going to remain in office.It is/was comical. As if W was more of a crook than any democrat politician.

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2015, 11:39 PM
It is/was comical. As if W was more of a crook than any democrat politician.

A crook is a crook.

Serenity Now
11/10/2015, 11:40 PM
Has nothing to do with that. It was thought by those that dick Cheney would not want to be out of power.

champions77
11/11/2015, 10:50 AM
I've been hearing kooky theories like this since 1999.

Maybe you have, but you have to admit that your hero has purposely exceeded his authority in so many ways. I think BHO is an extreme radical that would do most anything he set his mind to do. That's what radicals do. They do not conform to societal norms. That put themselves above the rules, norms and dogma of a society. If you think about it, he's disparaged this country and it's principles on several occasions. He's labeled the US Constitution as a "flawed" document. How many Presidents would come out and state that? None that I can think of. As part of his crusade to make the US more "loved" he embarked on the "apology tour" early in his Presidency. His flawed idea of disparaging this country, so that we would be more liked, did nothing more than show weakness to our enemies, and bewilderment to our allies.
So yes, it would not be below BHO to react to some crisis, whether manufactured or real, as an excuse to remain in office. And no, it would not a huge surprise. I just wonder how many out there, media, Democrats and Barack's sycophants, would accept his explanation for his "extended" stay in the White House? My guess is based on the number of people, that threw their support behind him in his campaigns to be President, ignoring many troubling signs from his past, choosing to believe his smooth and hip message of hope and change, would again fall in line for his excuse to "hang out" some more?

11/11/2015, 11:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now V
I remember making fun of liberals saying that W was going to remain in office.

Has nothing to do with W. It was thought by those that dick Cheney would not want to be out of power.That's even screwier! As if Dick Cheney was the president.

hawaii 5-0
11/11/2015, 01:03 PM

Dubya was never more than a puppet. Even Poppy is admitting it.

5-0

Serenity Now
11/11/2015, 02:30 PM
As if Dick Cheney was the president.
:|

11/11/2015, 07:43 PM
Dubya was never more than a puppet. Even Poppy is admitting it.

5-0Who in your opinion was the mastermind?(this should be good)

SicEmBaylor
11/11/2015, 08:43 PM
Who in your opinion was the mastermind?(this should be good)

The intelligentsia of the neoconservative movement.

11/11/2015, 11:41 PM
The intelligentsia of the neoconservative movement.IYHO who is on that team among current presidential candidates?

SicEmBaylor
11/11/2015, 11:47 PM
IYHO who is on that team among current presidential candidates?

It would be shorter to list the candidates who are not committed neocons:

Cruz, Paul, Jindal, and Trump.

hawaii 5-0
11/12/2015, 12:20 AM
Who in your opinion was the mastermind?(this should be good)

IMO 'mastermind' is way too generous. Dubya was just a sock puppet for Dlck Cheney. He did nothing without Cheney's approval. And did a lot because of Cheney's string pulling.

Bush v2.0 was only a little better than Dan Quayle as far as intelligence. He had the name tho.

It's no wonder Cheney makes the rounds trying as he might to re-write history while Bush keeps mainly to himself away from the public.

5-0

11/12/2015, 12:34 AM
It would be shorter to list the candidates who are not committed neocons:

Cruz, Paul, Jindal, and Trump.Who's the Grand Hoity toity Neocon-in-chief that works the strings?(interesting that you think Carson is on your objectionable list)

11/12/2015, 12:36 AM
IMO 'mastermind' is way too generous. Dubya was just a sock puppet for Dlck Cheney. He did nothing without Cheney's approval. And did a lot because of Cheney's string pulling.

Bush v2.0 was only a little better than Dan Quayle as far as intelligence. He had the name tho.

It's no wonder Cheney makes the rounds trying as he might to re-write history while Bush keeps mainly to himself away from the public.

5-0Dayum boy, you and Bear has got it all figgered out!

TAFBSooner
11/12/2015, 03:49 PM

Dunno if you could call Bush (43) a crook, exactly. Incompetent and dangerous, darn straight.

Note that Republicans use "crook" as the ultimate insult. Apparently "war pig" doesn't bother them so much.

11/12/2015, 04:07 PM
Dunno if you could call Bush (43) a crook, exactly. Incompetent and dangerous, darn straight.

Note that Republicans use "crook" as the ultimate insult. Apparently "war pig" doesn't bother them so much.Well, I said he wasn't nearly the crook the democrats are. Crook as in illegal foreign campaign contributions, rape, murder, lying to congress, not following the laws on classified documents, harrassing political opponents through the IRS, expropriation of private property, and on and on. War Pig is Viet Nam and not allowing the troops to protect themselves(Rules of Engagement) and on and on. I know you want more democrat crap, and aren't about to wise up. You should be encouraging our great leader to pull American troops out of all foreign locations instead of wasting your time at this place.

TAFBSooner
11/12/2015, 04:09 PM
Who's the Grand Hoity toity Neocon-in-chief that works the strings?(interesting that you think Carson is on your objectionable list)

Wolfowitz. Perle. Bolton. Cheney. Rumsfeld. Victoria Nuland. Kagan (x 3). Kristol (x 2). Krauthammer. I'm not aware of there being a single "neocon-in-chief."

Yes, I'd like to see the evidence for Carson as well. I don't think wishing for, or deliberately trying to bring on, Armageddon is a neocon trick - that's more a radically conservative religious thing.

FaninAma
11/12/2015, 04:18 PM
Wolfowitz. Perle. Bolton. Cheney. Rumsfeld. Victoria Nuland. Kagan (x 3). Kristol (x 2). Krauthammer. I'm not aware of there being a single "neocon-in-chief."

Yes, I'd like to see the evidence for Carson as well. I don't think wishing for, or deliberately trying to bring on, Armageddon is a neocon trick - that's more a radically conservative religious thing.

That's a decent list. I would add Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Hillary Clinton. And conservative religous types understand that Armageddon is an event that can't be willfully brought on. Rather we think it is inevitable but if possible we would rather avoid it. That's why we are deemed to be tinfoil hat types because we are always on the look out for signs of an oncoming Armageddon so we know who to oppose. The last thing a Christian would want to do is assist the anti-Christ in bringing on Armageddon.

TAFBSooner
11/12/2015, 04:24 PM
Well, I said he wasn't nearly the crook the democrats are. Crook as in illegal foreign campaign contributions, rape, murder, lying to congress, not following the laws on classified documents, harrassing political opponents through the IRS, expropriation of private property, and on and on. War Pig is Viet Nam and not allowing the troops to protect themselves(Rules of Engagement) and on and on. I know you want more democrat crap, and aren't about to wise up. You should be encouraging our great leader to pull American troops out of all foreign locations instead of wasting your time at this place.

YLSNED: War pigs were originally actual pigs used as countermeasures against war elephants. The squealing pigs disrupted the elephants by themselves, but for even greater effect the pigs were set on fire (covered with flammable pitch, resin, or crude oil) and driven towards the massed elephants. The panicked elephants were a danger to their own side, trampling troops and disrupting formations.

Way off topic. More interesting than the original topic, but if we must, your list looks pretty darn bipartisan. (I'm sure you meant incoming illegal foreign campaign contributions; Reagan was more well known for the outbound sort.)

TAFBSooner
11/12/2015, 04:34 PM
That's a decent list. I would add Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Hillary Clinton. And conservative religous types understand that Armageddon is an event that can't be willfully brought on. Rather we think it is inevitable but if possible we would rather avoid it. That's why we are deemed to be tinfoil hat types because we are always on the look out for signs of an oncoming Armageddon so we know who to oppose. The last thing a Christian would want to do is assist the anti-Christ in bringing on Armageddon.

Of course Hillary. My bad. (Graham and McCain too.)

Mainstream conservative religious types. In fact, I will even grant you that the religious types that want to see Armageddon don't fall on the conservative/liberal spectrum - they're just plain psychopaths. But they do exist, in Christian and Muslim flavors.

I thought the stance was neutrality rather than avoidance. After all when it's over all will be well, n'est-ce pas? We are told not to try to predict it.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/13/2015, 08:37 AM
If a Republican wins the election, Bear's staying becomes more likely.The FIX is in?

Well, we know Hillary already has the nomination sewed up with the Superdelegates...