PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Apologies to Entire Student Body for OU Game

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2015, 12:23 AM
Not that I wanted KSU to win, but Snyder is a class act.

http://imgur.com/LDndoor

Breadburner
10/20/2015, 09:20 PM
A lot more class than that trash that coaches Baylor.....

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2015, 10:08 PM
A lot more class than that trash that coaches Baylor.....

I'm going to sit here, grow old, and eventually die waiting for someone to offer one single solitary tiny shred of proof about, well, anything. You people are worse than gossiping 15 year old girls in the cafeteria.

It's pathetic.

tooslow
10/20/2015, 11:04 PM
"and the loss of so many of their teammates." Everyone knows they've been hit with injuries, but I'm surprised Bill mentioned it.

ObiKaTony
10/20/2015, 11:14 PM
We need to beat Baylor...

ObiKaTony
10/20/2015, 11:16 PM
Baylor, second rate program, with 40,000 strong, has beaten OU to a pulp the last couple seasons. I personally think they are the newest pony express, but that will take care of itself, we just need to flatten them, we have better athletes overall

sendbaht
10/20/2015, 11:30 PM
Baylor, second rate program, with 40,000 strong, has beaten OU to a pulp the last couple seasons. I personally think they are the newest pony express, but that will take care of itself, we just need to flatten them, we have better athletes overall

THIS!

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2015, 11:44 PM

This is the most entitled blue blooded post, ever. And, no, you don't have better athletes. Your receivers are not better. Your QB is not better. Your O-Line is not better. Your TEs are not better. Your RBs are not better.

Defense...

Well, that's somewhat of another matter. We'll see. I would put Billings up against anyone at OU, but Oakman is too inconsistent.

CincySooner
10/21/2015, 06:36 AM
Your receivers are not better. Your QB is not better. Your O-Line is not better. Your TEs are not better. Your RBs are not better.

Completely unrelated to this conversation, I've always wondered if the system makes the players great or the players make the system great. We know that OUs offensive line isn't that good this year (I think they will be fine in the next couple of years BTW), but what if you did a complete personnel swap of the skill positions of OU and Baylor.

My guess is that Baylor (for now) is better-suited to take advantage of the natural abilities of any given player. The mid-season all-conference list would be a complete swap between OU and Baylor players. We'd see Mayfield & Shep at the top of the list with Seth Russell and Coleman/Lee/Cannon coming in third or fourth.

BTW: You might want to tap the brakes when claiming to have better players at EVERY position on the offensive side of the ball. Baylor has us licked at O-Line, WR, and QB for now. I'd say the running backs are a push, but you are definitely under-valuing Mark Andrews. I'd say OU has the clear advantage at the TE position, from both a production and talent standpoint.

Breadburner
10/21/2015, 07:48 AM
It's ok to rape at Baylor as long as you are a good football player.......

SoonerForLife92
10/21/2015, 09:35 AM
Did you really just claim your RBs are better?

More productive this year sure... But don't claim they are "better". As Cincy stated, baylor has the better schemes/ability to take advantage of a matchup and talent (as of right now). Funny how an o-line makes or breaks the running game huh. Your o-line is better not your running backs.

cherokeebrewer
10/21/2015, 11:03 AM
You people are worse than gossiping 15 year old girls in the cafeteria.

What do you mean "you people"...white eyes?

olevetonahill
10/21/2015, 11:10 AM
You people are worse than gossiping 15 year old girls in the cafeteria.

It's pathetic.

Yea it is kind of Pathetic for a supposedly Grown man to be paying attention to 15 year old girls

Breadburner
10/21/2015, 11:24 AM
Yea it is kind of Pathetic for a supposedly Grown man to be paying attention to 15 year old girls

Well...When you live with your parents......

Soonerjeepman
10/21/2015, 12:07 PM
I;m actually surprised no one compared some of Bob's butt getting kicked and no apology from him....lol.. Last year's bu beat down.

BoulderSooner79
10/21/2015, 12:31 PM
Bob gets blasted for being an arrogant pr*ck for his no apologies stance after butt whippin' loss.

Bob would get blasted for being p*ssy if he apologized after a butt whippin' loss.

Either way, he laughs all the way to the bank.

Soonerjeepman
10/21/2015, 01:15 PM
true, I was just thinking out loud~

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/21/2015, 01:27 PM
Did you really just claim your RBs are better?

More productive this year sure... But don't claim they are "better". As Cincy stated, baylor has the better schemes/ability to take advantage of a matchup and talent (as of right now). Funny how an o-line makes or breaks the running game huh. Your o-line is better not your running backs.OU's most pressing problem is our lack of strength on the O-line. Linwood is an excellent back, but we have more than one of the same.

Breadburner
10/21/2015, 02:19 PM
Missing Bell and Ripper.....

Piware
10/24/2015, 07:05 PM
After today Coach Snyder may have to write another letter.

BoulderSooner79
10/24/2015, 07:14 PM
After today Coach Snyder may have to write another letter.

Why? big improvement from last week.

SoCalBigRed
10/24/2015, 09:25 PM
Baylor is ksu of the 90s.

Nothing more.

You'll be back in mediocrity when Briles leaves... and he will eventually leave.

Call it whatever you want. I call it reality. You say the exact same things they did.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/25/2015, 02:12 AM
Baylor is ksu of the 90s.

Nothing more.

You'll be back in mediocrity when Briles leaves... and he will eventually leave.

Call it whatever you want. I call it reality. You say the exact same things they did.Just keep his as* away from that condoms HC job.

Okie35
10/25/2015, 06:51 AM
My friend who's a Ksu alum and season ticket holder said he's done with Ksu and I believe him.