PDA

View Full Version : Going to the playoffs!!!

Soonerjeepman
10/18/2015, 06:58 PM
Lol...great game against ksu. It's a win...great one in the way OU dominated. We'll see how the season plays out. Guess we need the horns to have a winning record.

SicEmBaylor
10/18/2015, 06:59 PM
You're going to need more than that.

Soonerjeepman
10/18/2015, 11:10 PM
no chit Sherlock...

swardboy
10/19/2015, 07:39 AM
Just listened to idiot Mike Golic on "Mike and Mike" say Big 12 defenses stink. He has no idea what we're up against week after week in this conference. And neither he or his preppy partner noticed how we put a goose egg on the team that went toe to toe with TCU the previous week. A GOOSE EGG!

Whoever gets in the playoff from the Big 12, I hope you run two teams off the field and shut the dip head up.

SoonerorLater
10/19/2015, 08:07 AM
Canned response
---------------

"Ah -- playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?

aurorasooner
10/19/2015, 12:06 PM
Just listened to idiot Mike Golic on "Mike and Mike" say Big 12 defenses stink. He has no idea what we're up against week after week in this conference. And neither he or his preppy partner noticed how we put a goose egg on the team that went toe to toe with TCU the previous week. A GOOSE EGG!

Whoever gets in the playoff from the Big 12, I hope you run two teams off the field and shut the dip head up.

Meh, that guy doesn't know anything about CFB outside of ND, and what ESPiN schools him to spew about CFB to increase their ratings and get a little of the CFB audience. I wouldn't expect him and his partner to have insight on any of the CFB teams outside of the Lake Michigan perimeter. Most of that show is a snoozer Pro-FB weekend recap anyway.

As far as the goose-egg bit, I'm cautiously optimistic that we won't lay another ""egg with the easiest part of our schedule coming up, and that game last w/e wasn't a one-hit-wonder or a Snyder coaching brain fart. If this team has actually turned the corner with our O scoring 50 or 60/game, LR scheming successfully around our below average OL, and our D playing solid, then Sic Em's sphincter may get a little tight come Nov 14th.

badger
10/19/2015, 12:23 PM
Let's win every game 55-0 the rest of the season. THEN we're "going to the playoffs" lol