PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 weekend

Soonerjeepman
10/10/2015, 10:48 PM
Tcu/ ksu...wow. Boykin....dang. Funny ksu got away with a illegal forward pass. Right now I'll say ksu the win against us...tcu as well...oh and ksu did some weird thing were a punt/ kick off returner had a different jersey on over his reg game one. Came to sideline and a coached helped him take it off reg one was on under it....weird, never have seen that.

Bu / ku...surprised it was that close...lol. Again bu is going to hammer us

Osu / wv...pokes pull one out again...we actually might have a good game against them

Isu / tt...tt is scoring at will...another loss for us. Kliffy will b ready to hand mayfield his a$$

OU / ut...ugh...what a trap game...lol.

That's 3 more losses, with a 4th 50/50. 8/4 with bowl game..

Not being a Debbie downer or sunshine pumper...those are pretty safe bets. Course college football can change in a heartbeat.

BlownGP
10/10/2015, 11:07 PM
I've thought we would lose to Baylor for a while.

I think we would do better than the last two years but I just don't see us hanging with them.

and yeah the KSU game looks like it might not be so easy. I still think we can beat TT and OSU. Doubt it will be a blow out but we are better then them.
Now, TCU. With there hurt defense, we could win it but Boykin is frekin scary. Puts manizel to shame with those moves and speed.

Maybe with this loss, OU is humbled and plays spoiler for everybody. lol

Soonerjeepman
10/10/2015, 11:14 PM
I don't think we can out score tcu...we saw today what a mobile qb can do. He can throw as well...stud receiver.

Tt, again...I don't think our secondary will hold them..prob high scoring game...40's for both teams.

Isu and ku only two safe bets..in my book.

SicEmBaylor
10/10/2015, 11:32 PM
You can beat TCU.

graphster
10/10/2015, 11:46 PM
Big 12 is a lot tougher than people think. TCU and Baylor are the only top 10 caliber teams, but lots of teams in this conference that can beat anybody on a given day.

I don't see any way OU ends this year with less than 3 losses. Could possibly lose as many as 5 or 6 if things really go in the tank.

Soonerjeepman
10/11/2015, 07:58 AM
You can beat TCU.

of course we CAN...I think OU CAN beat anyone...it's a game that is played. WILL OU beat tcu...I think not. mobile qb's on top of a good arm will kill our D.