PDA

View Full Version : Big 12

Soonerjeepman
10/3/2015, 11:02 PM
OU vs big 12

Bu...wow...not looking good

Tcu...glad at home but another wow..boo on kicking the chit out of ut

Osu is beatable

Ut..of course they'll play the best game of their life...maybe lack of fans, hopefully we'll get on top early will create a defeated attitude early

Ksu...typical Snyder ball control. Not too imaginative but good at what they do. Tough game at Manhattan

Isu Ku tt should b wins

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2015, 11:14 PM
Agree BU looks like the class of the league at this point of the season.

TCU needed the luck of the Irish to win last week, but if their D gets healthier they can beat anyone.

OU looks like the best of the rest and could beat TCU on a good day, but we need to improve between now and the BU game.

I'm really happy with OUr team this year and we're definitely better than I expected. It's amazing how much difference it makes to get consistently good QB play. Last seasons QB play with this year's Oline would be ugly.

Therealsouthsider
10/3/2015, 11:56 PM
Last seasons QB play with this year's Oline would be ugly.

.....this seasons QB play with last years Oline might have made the playoffs

ss

yermom
10/4/2015, 12:05 AM
.....this seasons QB play with last years Oline might have made the playoffs

ss

thanks Tech/NCAA!

SoonerStormchaser
10/4/2015, 11:43 AM
I like the fact we're still not getting any real media attention yet in the league, for two reasons:
1. We really haven't beaten anyone of substance yet.
2. I don't want the players to read their press clippings like they have done in years past.

BoulderSooner79
10/4/2015, 12:06 PM
I like the fact we're still not getting any real media attention yet in the league, for two reasons:
2. I don't want the players to read their press clippings like they have done in years past.

I liked it too, but I think those days are over now that we are 4-0 and likely have a single digit as a ranking. Even thought the Vols and WVU are not elite, they are better wins than many of the teams have out there (for now).

oupride
10/4/2015, 08:07 PM

I think WV is gonna kick some arse before this season is over.

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2015, 09:08 PM
Before the season started, and up to this point, I've been convinced we would drop two -- likely against TCU and OSU. But I've always been a huge negative nancy. Kevin Steele and Guy Morriss made me this way.

I'm feeling a little more confident than I was. If our defense can tighten up then I think we run the table, but our secondary scares the bejesus out of me. Oakman is overrated; Billings, on the other hand, is a beast.