PDA

View Full Version : Is Russia going for dominance again?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/30/2015, 01:34 PM
Looks like they want to control that ME oil. What will our Obear do about it? If we are cut off, each of us should get his own oil well, huh?:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/faisal-abbas/did-the-russians-just-inv_b_8215110.html

dwarthog
9/30/2015, 01:48 PM
Be careful with the idea of American involvement or you'll soon be getting called a Neocon....

hawaii 5-0
9/30/2015, 02:02 PM
I have no problem with some Russians putting their lives on the line in the Middle East.

They've been supporting Assad for many years. Let them kill some ISIS folks. What they actually did on their 1st airstrike is uncertain as of this typing.

5-0

9/30/2015, 02:58 PM
Be careful with the idea of American involvement or you'll soon be getting called a Neocon....and brother, what could be worse than America looking out for its own good, and the economy of the free world!!!.....?

BoulderSooner79
9/30/2015, 03:03 PM
and brother, what could be worse than America looking out for its own good, and the economy of the free world!!!.....?

That would be America trying to look out for its own good by getting their boots deep in the middle east sand and failing miserably. Which is exactly what would happen just like it always happens. (Unless you are heavily invested in defense related industries and "success" is measured in $$).

9/30/2015, 03:09 PM
That would be America trying to look out for its own good by getting their boots deep in the middle east sand and failing miserably. Which is exactly what would happen just like it always happens. (Unless you are heavily invested in defense related industries and "success" is measured in $$).Speaking of $, are you ready for $7.00 or more gasoline? How about the resulting economic demise?

SoonerProphet
9/30/2015, 03:21 PM
Jesus Christ we have some chicken littles about. Nothing like fearmongering in the energy sector.

The Russian don't want the ophthalmologist to fall. At least one global power has figured out regime change and nation building is a fubar idea.

BoulderSooner79
9/30/2015, 03:25 PM
Speaking of $, are you ready for $7.00 or more gasoline? How about the resulting economic demise?

About as much as I can be. But again, you assume we can be effective changing that with military intervention. How many times do we have to fail at that before we start seriously questioning it? They don't have real countries over there - more like warring tribes. When we go in with an offensive, it always ends up with a bunch of our guys dead or crippled and a lot of our hardware in the hands of enemies. But what the heck, next time might be different, so might as well go for it!

9/30/2015, 03:29 PM
About as much as I can be. But again, you assume we can be effective changing that with military intervention. How many times do we have to fail at that before we start seriously questioning it? They don't have real countries over there - more like warring tribes. When we go in with an offensive, it always ends up with a bunch of our guys dead or crippled and a lot of our hardware in the hands of enemies. But what the heck, next time might be different, so might as well go for it!Yeah, I don't spect bear or the RINO congress to do anything, you know. Just being the first on this block to shine the light of reality on the foreign relations situmation.

SoonerProphet
9/30/2015, 03:32 PM
About as much as I can be. But again, you assume we can be effective changing that with military intervention. How many times do we have to fail at that before we start seriously questioning it? They don't have real countries over there - more like warring tribes. When we go in with an offensive, it always ends up with a bunch of our guys dead or crippled and a lot of our hardware in the hands of enemies. But what the heck, next time might be different, so might as well go for it!

Dude, you are right, after fifteen years of political and military disasters in every aspect of our gwot, this time it will be different. Our allies will respect us and enemies fear us. It is a brilliant plan

SoonerProphet
9/30/2015, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I don't spect bear or the RINO congress to do anything, you know. Just being the first on this block to shine the light of reality on the foreign relations situmation.

That's right, only tough talkin "conservatives" can invade a country and create a sh!tstorm of historical proportions. Those lame *** p*ssy hand wringers don't have the balls to toss trillions of dollars down a rathole and see hundreds of thousands of people go boom.

9/30/2015, 03:41 PM
That's right, only tough talkin "conservatives" can invade a country and create a sh!tstorm of historical proportions. Those lame *** p*ssy hand wringers don't have the balls to toss trillions of dollars down a rathole and see hundreds of thousands of people go boom.Gird your loins, capn sparky. Better get that oil well if you haven't already.

Skysooner
9/30/2015, 03:43 PM
Speaking of $, are you ready for $7.00 or more gasoline? How about the resulting economic demise?

You do realize that Russia doesn't need ME oil. They are a net exporter as we could be if Congress would take away the restriction on exporting oil.

REDREX
9/30/2015, 06:16 PM
Once again Barack and the boys were caught off guard-----They are a joke

9/30/2015, 07:04 PM
Once again Barack and the boys were caught off guard-----They are a jokeIt's like they are clueless about Russia, and Allah only knows what they think about the true nature of Islam.

REDREX
9/30/2015, 07:43 PM
It's like they are clueless about Russia, and Allah only knows what they think about the true nature of Islam.---You should have just said "They are Clueless"

hawaii 5-0
9/30/2015, 09:34 PM
How about the resulting economic demise?

Just wondring........what's up with Chesapeake Energy announcing today that they were cutting 700 jobs ?

Should I be worried ?

5-0

olevetonahill
9/30/2015, 10:26 PM
Just wondring........what's up with Chesapeake Energy announcing today that they were cutting 700 jobs ?

Should I be worried ?

5-0

Only if yer one of the Laid off ones@

hawaii 5-0
9/30/2015, 10:31 PM
Only if yer one of the Laid off ones@

I was thinking in terms of the Energy Sector.

5-0

olevetonahill
9/30/2015, 10:57 PM
I was thinking in terms of the Energy Sector.

5-0

My Royalty checks have been gettin smaller and fewer From em

Turd_Ferguson
9/30/2015, 11:49 PM
My Royalty checks have been gettin smaller and fewer From em

Well sumbitch...I never knowed you was Royalty! Shoulda figgered.

REDREX
10/1/2015, 07:17 AM

Should I be worried

5-0-----Chesapeake has been a house of cards for years

yermom
10/1/2015, 07:28 AM

you say that like a lot of the string pullers wouldn't love $7 gas

everyone in this state is already whining that oil is too cheap.

yermom
10/1/2015, 07:29 AM
Be careful with the idea of American involvement or you'll soon be getting called a Neocon....

not sure if serious.

10/1/2015, 11:39 AM
you say that like a lot of the string pullers wouldn't love $7 gas

everyone in this state is already whining that oil is too cheap.String pullers?

TAFBSooner
10/1/2015, 03:40 PM

Should I be worried ?

5-0

In addition to Vet's comment: If you or family members work for the state of Oklahoma, yes.

TAFBSooner
10/1/2015, 03:42 PM
Well sumbitch...I never knowed you was Royalty! Shoulda figgered.

POTD! :)