PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch?

olevetonahill
9/22/2015, 09:09 PM
http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2015/9/22/9372789/espn-to-feature-oklahoma-sooners-football-quarterback-baker-mayfield

deweydw
9/23/2015, 06:46 AM
Yea, I watched it on ESPN last night. Nice bit on Baker. Shows good character that he kept after his goal of being QB. Later last night they had a good one on Sterling Shepard as well. I can't find the video on that though.

Found it. It was a piece they did on him last year, Son of a Sooner. Still good though.

It looks like we're going to have a great duo in Mayfield/Shepard.

FlatLander
9/23/2015, 08:00 AM
I wish all of the interviews, etc... would stop and they would just let him focus on the tasks at hand.

oupride
9/23/2015, 09:05 AM
I wish all of the interviews, etc... would stop and they would just let him focus on the tasks at hand.

ditto

olevetonahill
9/23/2015, 09:30 AM

Well that aint gonna happen. The Media is going to ride his Jock a long as they can, Alla Johnny FF and Tebow.

MichiganSooner
9/23/2015, 09:37 AM

Such as that chemistry class?

BlownGP
9/23/2015, 10:16 AM
Did you guys know who girlfriend goes to Okie state?

That should be a sin..lol

FlatLander
9/23/2015, 04:03 PM
Such as that chemistry class?

HaHa, he/BM would like that for sure!

FlatLander
9/23/2015, 04:04 PM
Well that aint gonna happen. The Media is going to ride his Jock a long as they can, Alla Johnny FF and Tebow.

Unfortunately you are right. Definitely don't want any wrong thoughts to creep in to his head. And all that attention could cause it.

BigTip
9/24/2015, 08:20 AM

Yes. I like the Johnny Football comparisons, ON THE FIELD, but it makes me cringe because I can see a possibility of that cockiness starting up off the field too. Fingers crossed that crap doesn't happen.