PDA

View Full Version : Thomas back this week

swardboy
9/21/2015, 09:05 PM
Jordan Thomas was suspended for the Tulsa game. His replacement at corner was PJ Mbanasor, and he drove me nuts. God bless him he's only a freshman, so I hope he learned stuff. But I hope Thomas's return shows immediate gains in our secondary.

Anyone got a bead on what got Thomas suspended?

olevetonahill
9/21/2015, 09:40 PM
Great news but how is Ty coming along? anyoner have any news?

Soonerjeepman
9/21/2015, 10:38 PM
both Ty and the other olineman are practicing this week

olevetonahill
9/22/2015, 03:24 AM
both Ty and the other olineman are practicing this week

Great news, Thanks

BoulderSooner79
9/22/2015, 08:33 AM
Even without Thomas, things settled down a lot when Green replaced Mbanasor. I'm sure Mbanasor will be a good one as the coaches must be seeing it in practice. This was a case of a savvy senior taking a true FR to school. He was able to stay with his man, he just doesn't know what to do when the ball gets there (yet).

KantoSooner
9/22/2015, 11:22 AM
Jordan Thomas was suspended for the Tulsa game. His replacement at corner was PJ Mbanasor, and he drove me nuts. God bless him he's only a freshman, so I hope he learned stuff. But I hope Thomas's return shows immediate gains in our secondary.

Anyone got a bead on what got Thomas suspended?
Brainiacs reported that he missed a team function without excuse. Not drugs/legal issues or grades. For what it's worth.

BlownGP
9/22/2015, 12:32 PM
Even without Thomas, things settled down a lot when Green replaced Mbanasor. I'm sure Mbanasor will be a good one as the coaches must be seeing it in practice. This was a case of a savvy senior taking a true FR to school. He was able to stay with his man, he just doesn't know what to do when the ball gets there (yet).

I agree, he was always around the receiver. Wasn't bad just needs more experience with technique.