PDA

View Full Version : I guess Kliff told the press that Bert "got his azz kicked" today in the pig's loss

aurorasooner
9/20/2015, 12:39 AM
I don't particularly like Bielema or the pigs and I sure as hell don't like TT, but for one coach to say to the press that the opposing coach got his azz kicked is just ridiculous, imo. I guess the story goes deeper than one game as Bert has apparently been telling Texas HS coaches that they should run the Arkiesaw offense instead of the spread.

Kingsbury's beef with Bielema is not just a difference of how the two coaches carry themselves around the media. Bielema apparently has been telling Texas high school football coaches to cater their offenses closer to Arkansas' style. That made Kingsbury, a Texas lifer, very unhappy.

Kingsbury said Bielema told HS coaches in Texas this summer he'd kick their asses if they didn't play with a fullback or threw it 70 times.

Kingsbury said he's the son of a Texas HS coach and 90 percent of Texas runs the spread, so yes, he took Bielema saying that personally.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25309192/kliff-kingsbury-says-bielema-got-his-***-kicked-has-recruiting-beef-with-hogs-coach

SicEmBaylor
9/20/2015, 01:36 AM
I don't particularly like Bielema or the pigs and I sure as hell don't like TT, but for one coach to say to the press that the opposing coach got his azz kicked is just ridiculous, imo. I guess the story goes deeper than one game as Bert has apparently been telling Texas HS coaches that they should run the Arkiesaw offense instead of the spread.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25309192/kliff-kingsbury-says-bielema-got-his-***-kicked-has-recruiting-beef-with-hogs-coach

Bielema has long been running his mouth off. I don't blame KK at all for saying what he did.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/20/2015, 08:27 AM
Bielema would kick his azz at the buffet, no doubt about it.

BlownGP
9/20/2015, 08:38 AM
haha.. Good stuff..

Still think Kingsbury is a d-bag

SoonerStormchaser
9/20/2015, 10:11 AM
One d-bag we pantsed 60-15 in 2002...

bluedogok
9/20/2015, 01:42 PM
Bielema is a big *** blowhard, his shtick will wear out soon and the Hogs will be looking for another coach. He was nothing more than a ghost head coach at Wisconsin, running the Barry Alvarez system there. Alvarez was always running the team. He is in over his head trying to run a program on his own.

stoopified
9/20/2015, 02:14 PM
Bielema is a big *** blowhard, his shtick will wear out soon and the Hogs will be looking for another coach. He was nothing more than a ghost head coach at Wisconsin, running the Barry Alvarez system there. Alvarez was always running the team. He is in over his head trying to run a program on his own.true dat

tycat947
9/20/2015, 04:56 PM
Bielema is a big *** blowhard, his shtick will wear out soon and the Hogs will be looking for another coach. He was nothing more than a ghost head coach at Wisconsin, running the Barry Alvarez system there. Alvarez was always running the team. He is in over his head trying to run a program on his own.

+1

stoops the eternal pimp
9/21/2015, 09:15 AM
Bielama was a bit insulting to Texas high school coaches during a conference and Kingsbury's dad is a high school coach..Said if anyone throws 70 times or doesn't throw to the fullback, he would kick their ***...said that because 90 percent of texas high schools are running that kind of offense now.

So, he had it coming.

Serenity Now
9/21/2015, 09:44 AM
I'm not a KK fan. But, good on him here!

oupride
9/21/2015, 10:40 AM
Tune in next week when Jerry Jones presents a game with Arkansas and Texas A&M.