PDA

View Full Version : Who was the Officiating crew last night ?

olevetonahill
9/13/2015, 02:47 PM
And what Conference are they from?
I thot it was B12 but then some one said SEC. Hell if I know. But I dont much care for that head Ref.:gary:

Okie35
9/13/2015, 02:51 PM
It was Big 12, they were bad

olevetonahill
9/13/2015, 02:55 PM
It was Big 12, they were bad

I was pretty sure of that, What is the Refs Name? He has NEVER cut OU any slack, and has gone against Us at times when it was questionable.

Therealsouthsider
9/13/2015, 03:31 PM
....it's ok to say it....he is an incompetent d*ck

ss

Sooner Schemer
9/13/2015, 04:10 PM
I was pretty sure of that, What is the Refs Name? He has NEVER cut OU any slack, and has gone against Us at times when it was questionable.Found this on SoonerSports:
Officials: Referee: Mike Defee; Umpire: Robert Richeson; Linesman: Al Green;
Line judge: Quentin Givens; Back judge: Terry Jones; Field judge: Joe Blubaugh;
Side judge: Lo van Pham; Center judge: Mike Cuttone

Curly Bill
9/13/2015, 04:12 PM
They were pretty bad.

olevetonahill
9/13/2015, 04:13 PM
Found this on SoonerSports:
Officials: Referee: Mike Defee; Umpire: Robert Richeson; Linesman: Al Green;
Line judge: Quentin Givens; Back judge: Terry Jones; Field judge: Joe Blubaugh;
Side judge: Lo van Pham; Center judge: Mike Cuttone

Cool, Thanks, I knew I had seen him before, He ranks up there with Bible and Christal as far as Im concerned !

SoonerStormchaser
9/13/2015, 05:18 PM
Don't forget that ********** who screwed up the OSU/Miami title game in 2003 with that bull**** PI call

soonergirlNeugene
9/13/2015, 05:39 PM
The refs on the field were from the B12, and the ones in the booth were from the SEC

SoonerForLife92
9/13/2015, 05:40 PM
As I said in another thread, that fumble for a touchdown was one of the worst calls I've ever seen against us.

olevetonahill
9/13/2015, 05:41 PM
The refs on the field were from the B12, and the ones in the booth were from the SEC

Thot I heard em say John Bible was the replay official?

Therealsouthsider
9/13/2015, 05:54 PM
As I said in another thread, that fumble for a touchdown was one of the worst calls I've ever seen against us.

....it reminded me of the fumble recovery by Allen Patrick at Oregon...it just didn't happen despite what you saw....they could have at least pretended to review it, they were reviewing everything OU did on offense

ss

SoonerForLife92
9/13/2015, 06:24 PM
....it reminded me of the fumble recovery by Allen Patrick at Oregon...it just didn't happen despite what you saw....they could have at least pretended to review it, they were reviewing everything OU did on offense

ss

You mean the onside kick recovery? But yeah you're right that's what I said in the other thread, one of the worst calls I've seen since that Oregon game

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 07:01 PM
Thot I heard em say John Bible was the replay official?
The last I heard was Bible retired from officiating a few years ago.

olevetonahill
9/13/2015, 07:13 PM
The last I heard was Bible retired from officiating a few years ago.

Not Positive but could almost swear thats what they said, He be sittin on hisass just screwing us as Replay official LOL

Turd_Ferguson
9/13/2015, 07:20 PM
Not Positive but could almost swear thats what they said, He be sittin on hisass just screwing us as Replay official LOL

They did say that. He's a replay official for the sec.:disturbed:

yermom
9/13/2015, 07:27 PM
I heard a few years ago that they used retired local officials for replay crews

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 08:34 PM
Maybe he did move to the booth and retired from on field duties. He was an NFL Side Judge for three years in the 90's.

Since we left Austin my wife isn't as plugged into the Austin Football Officials Association like she used to be.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/14/2015, 08:15 AM
Is Bible from the same family of the former UT Head football coach, Dana X. Bible?

SoonerStormchaser
9/14/2015, 09:11 AM
The '06 Oregon game is the gold standard for which all incompetent ref jobs are based.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/14/2015, 11:06 AM
As I said in another thread, that fumble for a touchdown was one of the worst calls I've ever seen against us.And as you said in that other thread, it was as bad as that stinker from Autzen stadium 2006. I say it might be the worst call we have ever had to suffer.

9/14/2015, 11:16 AM
Is Bible from the same family of the former UT Head football coach, Dana X. Bible?Yes, of course.

OUmillenium
9/14/2015, 11:24 AM
Don't forget that ********** who screwed up the OSU/Miami title game in 2003 with that bull**** PI call

He "referees" HS basketball in the south Tulsa small school area.

OUmillenium
9/14/2015, 11:27 AM
And as you said in that other thread, it was as bad as that stinker from Autzen stadium 2006. I say it might be the worst call we have ever had to suffer.

84 OU-Texass "non-interception" call is the 2nd worst bad call to the wOregon/Alan Patrick cluster.

OUmillenium
9/14/2015, 11:27 AM
Because both happened at the end of tight games and were a direct influence on the outcome.

9/14/2015, 11:50 AM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
And as you said in that other thread, it was as bad as that stinker from Autzen stadium 2006. I say it might be the worst call we have ever had to suffer.
84 OU-Texass "non-interception" call is the 2nd worst bad call to the wOregon/Alan Patrick cluster.I know it well. Saw it in person, and even had a tee shirt commemorating the blind referees of that game. That being said, I think the fumble for a touchdown last saturday in TN that wasn't allowed is #1 shi* call against OU of all time, or at least in my memory, going back to the 1971 game against Nebraska, where we were royally hosed in Norman, costing us the NC.

Fortunately though, the call last saturday didn't cost us the game.