PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Gametime....

rock on sooner
9/13/2015, 01:30 PM
10:30 Central FS1..who's got the bloody Mary's?

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 01:33 PM
I think that time includes pregame, everything that i have seen is 11:00 Central game time. So we have a morning game here in Colorado at 10:00....oh well we get it out of the way for the rest of the day.

rock on sooner
9/13/2015, 01:39 PM
I think that time includes pregame, everything that i have seen is 11:00 Central game time. So we have a morning game here in Colorado at 10:00....oh well we get it out of the way for the rest of the day.

No doubt that includes pre-game, as to getting the game out of the way for the
rest of the day....THAT depends on "how many Bloody Mary's"....:cheerful::very_drunk:

hawaii 5-0
9/13/2015, 01:43 PM
Mighty early in Hawaii.

No problem getting up for the Sooners.

5-0

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 02:19 PM
No doubt that includes pre-game, as to getting the game out of the way for the
rest of the day....THAT depends on "how many Bloody Mary's"....:cheerful::very_drunk:
I don't do bloody mary's and due to some medical things going on I can't do more than a beer or two anymore and not very often.....dammit

Therealsouthsider
9/13/2015, 02:24 PM
I don't do bloody mary's and due to some medical things going on I can't do more than a beer or two anymore and not very often.....dammit

...go with bacon and beer, done it for a long time now at OU - TX because ithe RRR has changed to almost a traditional early start...if your health allows, chicken-fried bacon and gravy is the way to go, it compliments the hops and barley

ss