PDA

View Full Version : Butch Jones Replay Show is on now Noon CST on one of the Fox College Sports Channels

aurorasooner
9/13/2015, 12:08 PM
and my listings showed that the OU/Tennessee game is on either ESPN-U or ESPN-Classic at 12:30 CST.

PhilTLL
9/13/2015, 12:15 PM
Looks like FCS Atlantic and it repeats a bunch all week. I've never DVRed an opposing coach's wrapup...muahahaha.

aurorasooner
9/13/2015, 12:24 PM
Cheet. They only showed Tennessee's 1st TD in over-time and absolutely nothing else. I had hoped that we'd get a little of what they were thinking in such an exciting OT, but I guess they're just like ESPiN and going to spin it.
For such a huge game, at least according to them, the 20 min of the game replay on their coach's show was really weak, imo.

70sooner
9/13/2015, 12:51 PM
that is about the dumbest coaches show I have ever seen....

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 12:53 PM
It's hard to beat the first and original coaches show.

aurorasooner
9/13/2015, 01:01 PM
that is about the dumbest coaches show I have ever seen.... Agree, they ran that replay back several times on that pick where our receiver turned in and didn't sit and slide a bit to the outside. It was obviously a miscommunication (imo our wr just mentally screwed the pooch), but they made it sound like it was some great defensive play and not a gift. Spin it.........whatever.

SoonerorLater
9/13/2015, 03:53 PM
It's hard to beat the first and original coaches show.

Unfortunately Bud is no longer available. However through the magic of the internet he is still only a few mouse clicks away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5awmtv2tUE

bluedogok
9/13/2015, 04:24 PM
I was referring to Oklahoma (and Bud) originating the concept, never saw a Bud coaches show except in historical clips. I grew up on Switzer's shows.

nanimonai
9/13/2015, 04:32 PM
and my listings showed that the OU/Tennessee game is on either ESPN-U or ESPN-Classic at 12:30 CST.

Can also stream the replay from Watch ESPN any time.

stoopified
9/13/2015, 11:21 PM
foynd thw Butch sjow listed on fsca at 2pm cdt Monday,set my dvr so I can check it out.