PDA

View Full Version : This Won't Help the Vols--Suspension of DT

jdsooner
9/9/2015, 03:26 PM
Vols DT Danny O'Brien suspended for Oklahoma game

Tennessee will face Oklahoma on Saturday in Knoxville without one of its starting defensive tackles.

Tennessee coach Butch Jones said redshirt junior defensive tackle Danny O'Brien has been suspended for a violation of team rules. Jones, who made the announcement Wednesday at his weekly press conference, did not define a timetable for the suspension.

http://newsok.com/ou-football-vols-dt-danny-obrien-suspended-for-oklahoma-game/article/5445618

tnraider1
9/9/2015, 03:32 PM
Their freshman DT's are going to get Samajed! The replacement is massive and strong, but inexperienced.

olevetonahill
9/9/2015, 05:34 PM
I remember the 77 Orange bowl , I aint feelin smug about a suspended player.

BoulderSooner79
9/9/2015, 06:30 PM
I was at the '77 Orange bowl and asked Roland Sales for his autograph after he b*tch slapped us.

cherokeebrewer
9/9/2015, 07:03 PM
I was at the '77 Orange bowl and asked Roland Sales for his autograph after he b*tch slapped us.

I have a 'commemorative' sodie pop from that game I cant give away...

Widescreen
9/9/2015, 10:32 PM
According to some vol fans, this is irrelevant. The true freshmen behind this guy are apparently way better and aren't starting because of seniority reasons only. It reminds me of how Snoop Minnis being suspended was going to have zero impact on FSUs offense because the backups were better anyway.