PDA

View Full Version : Classic

Serenity Now
9/8/2015, 08:40 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-republicans-democrats-poll_55e5fbb8e4b0c818f6196a82

He really can say/do anything.

Serenity Now
9/8/2015, 09:01 AM
Funny

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/gop-base-obama-wasnt-born-us-cruz-was

REDREX
9/8/2015, 10:58 AM
WOW---Huffington Post and Rachel Madcow----- Who cares?

olevetonahill
9/8/2015, 11:33 AM
WOW---Huffington Post and Rachel Madcow----- Who cares?

That Snifilus Nose really knows how to find the Great reports.

Serenity Now
9/8/2015, 11:39 AM
I've seen newsmax and WND quoted here so get off the high horses. I'd say that huffpo and MSNBC is comparable to fox news...WHICH I'VE QUOTED here. You're not going to see links on drudge to these laughable statistics.

The IRONY is dripping off that second one. Just in case people don't click on the link.

29% of Republicans think that Obama was born in Kenya.
40% of Republicans think that Cruz was born in the USA.

L f'n OL!!!!

Serenity Now
9/8/2015, 11:41 AM
That Snifilus Nose really knows how to find the Great reports.

Here's the headline in case your browser blocks huffpost: Republicans Like Obama's Ideas Better When They Think They're Donald Trump's

olevetonahill
9/8/2015, 12:00 PM
Here's the headline in case your browser blocks huffpost: Republicans Like Obama's Ideas Better When They Think They're Donald Trump's

Heres a Headline fer ya. Folks hate Obammys Ideas no matter who they think made em!

TheHumanAlphabet
9/8/2015, 12:20 PM
SN, you know, Zippy can makes this go all away if he releases his school transcripts. The Hawaii birth document does seem fishy, but I am of the notion he used his "varied" international experiences to game the University and Federal system to get benefits he was not entitled to as a American born person.

Serenity Now
9/8/2015, 12:30 PM
SN, you know, Zippy can makes this go all away if he releases his school transcripts. The Hawaii birth document does seem fishy, but I am of the notion he used his "varied" international experiences to game the University and Federal system to get benefits he was not entitled to as a American born person.

That actually makes sense. But, why hasn't The Donald let us know what his people found?

http://therightscoop.com/trump-my-people-in-hawaii-cant-believe-what-they-are-finding/

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:
The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:
It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:
I’m not saying anything. I’m saying–

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:
I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious—

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2015, 02:09 PM
I don't believe these results would be any different if you reversed it and asked Obama supporters the same thing about mainstream Republican ideas. Trump is another matter, but I think even Trump's positions would be more accepted if they thought they were Obama ideas.

REDREX
9/8/2015, 02:33 PM
I've seen newsmax and WND quoted here so get off the high horses. I'd say that huffpo and MSNBC is comparable to fox news...WHICH I'VE QUOTED here. You're not going to see links on drudge to these laughable statistics.

The IRONY is dripping off that second one. Just in case people don't click on the link.

29% of Republicans think that Obama was born in Kenya.
40% of Republicans think that Cruz was born in the USA.

L f'n OL!!!!--- It was MSNBC that was trying to explain that Detroit was broke because the Gov is a Rep----Not because of decades of stupid Liberal Dem policies-----Please explain that one