PDA

View Full Version : How screwed up is America?

Soonerjeepman
9/4/2015, 04:29 PM
Ok, I still believe we are the best (I know, I've seen the you tube...)

I also get a sense that MOST of us on here...lib or cons, dem, pub or indy...think the country leadership/goverment is a total cluster%uck.

So on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the worst, how screwed up do think the leadership/direction for the country is?

I'm pretty much around a 7..I don't ANYONE in congress, well I guess, 7 out of 10 don't GAS about anything but keeping themselves in power and control.

Just sad...

Serenity Now
9/4/2015, 06:29 PM
Ok, I still believe we are the best (I know, I've seen the you tube...)

I also get a sense that MOST of us on here...lib or cons, dem, pub or indy...think the country leadership/goverment is a total cluster%uck.

So on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the worst, how screwed up do think the leadership/direction for the country is?

I'm pretty much around a 7..I don't ANYONE in congress, well I guess, 7 out of 10 don't GAS about anything but keeping themselves in power and control.

Just sad...
I generally agree. But, relative to other countries we're more like a 4.

FaninAma
9/6/2015, 05:01 PM
I generally agree. But, relative to other countries we're more like a 4.
Outside large urban areas.....2.
inside large urban areas.... 10 is in the rearview mirror and has been for a while.

Curly Bill
9/6/2015, 05:06 PM

We're to the point were the losers and the trash are near, or are the majority, and you know the politicians are going to pander to them for the votes.

olevetonahill
9/6/2015, 05:08 PM

We're to the point were the losers and the trash are near, or are the majority, and you know the politicians are going to pander to them for the votes.

What Curly said and then theres THIS
http://news.yahoo.com/school-switching-gender-neutral-bathrooms-students-201124192.html

Soonerjeepman
9/7/2015, 07:40 AM
this whole gender identify thing just baffles the sh8t out of me. On top of that the INSANITY of bowing down to the minority, and not like 48% minority...like less than 1% is unbelievable.

I only have 3 years left..thank God

yermom
9/7/2015, 09:05 AM
That's great to hear from a teacher. I'd feel so comfortable sending my kid into your classroom.

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 09:39 AM
That's great to hear from a teacher. I'd feel so comfortable sending my kid into your classroom.

You have a New daughter, Are you saying you are OK with her going to the bathroom with little boys? What ya gonna do when one wags his dick at her and says suck this?
That WILL happen jut give it time.

yermom
9/7/2015, 10:12 AM
i think everyone should have privacy in the bathroom to begin with

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 10:18 AM
i think everyone should have privacy in the bathroom to begin with

You live in Utopia dont you? Thats not gonna happen in large groups, Go to the stadiumss and see how much privacy you have!

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 11:13 AM

If she's as bat**** moonpie crazy and helpless as libs seem to be these days I'm sure he could tolerate the loss.

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 11:15 AM
Though if she rebels against the woe is me mantle of victimhood she sees you carry around everyday she might turn out a winner.

yermom
9/7/2015, 11:19 AM
If you want to see some professional victims, check out some Christians on your favorite online venue

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 11:23 AM
If you want to see some professional victims, check out some Christians on your favorite online venue

Why do you always denigrate Christians, and never seem to say anything bad about Mooslums?
Curly nor I even thot of Christian here.

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 11:25 AM
Haven't been in a church in over a decade, but the libs like attacking Christianity every chance they get. Makes em feel good somehow???

yermom
9/7/2015, 11:26 AM
I don't have Muslims around me every day about how they are being persecuted by having to see some gay couple married or hearing "happy holidays"

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 11:28 AM
I don't have Muslims around me every day about how they are being persecuted by having to see some gay couple married or hearing "happy holidays"

Oh noes! Woe is you!!! Those awful Christians dare speak their mind.

Are you sure you're not a professional victim?

yermom
9/7/2015, 11:29 AM
And where have I ever claimed to be a victim of anything?

It's one thing to speak your mind. It's another to claim you are being persecuted.

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 11:30 AM

So , Just because YOU dont agree with them they should STFU ? Very tolerant of you.

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 11:31 AM
You never did answer the question, What will YOU do If/When your daughter has to go to the same restroom a boys and one of em wags his dick in her face?

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 11:33 AM

It's one thing to speak your mind. It's another to claim you are being persecuted.

Claim it? Hell, you wear it around like a winter coat in Siberia.

yermom
9/7/2015, 11:48 AM
You live in Utopia dont you? Thats not gonna happen in large groups, Go to the stadiumss and see how much privacy you have!

that's part of my point.

You never did answer the question, What will YOU do If/When your daughter has to go to the same restroom a boys and one of em wags his dick in her face?

fix bathrooms and it isn't much of an issue

when i was in elementary school half the toilets even had stalls

yermom
9/7/2015, 12:35 PM
Claim it? Hell, you wear it around like a winter coat in Siberia.

With my occasional dissent in the right wing circle jerks you guys have around here?

How beta male of you to not be able to handle an opposing viewpoint

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 12:46 PM
With my occasional dissent in the right wing circle jerks you guys have around here?

How beta male of you to not be able to handle an opposing viewpoint

Handle it? More like laugh at whiney losers like you. Let me hear you say: Woe is me! But do it with feeling, wring your hands and say something about the Koch brothers, or "the man" as you do it. There, feels good right? Good boy, here's your pet unicorn, and let me know how much of my paycheck you feel entitled to, I'll send that along too.

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 12:47 PM
that's part of my point.

fix bathrooms and it isn't much of an issue

when i was in elementary school half the toilets even had stalls

Still evading the question, Even if theres stalls theres no assurance the jug head boys will close the doors to ****,
so what then a Bathroom monitor? Male or female?

Curly Bill
9/7/2015, 12:59 PM
Still evading the question, Even if theres stalls theres no assurance the jug head boys will close the doors to ****,
so what then a Bathroom monitor? Male or female?

Ask him how he feels about something. Libs are good at telling you how they feel. How something is supposed to actually work, or anything requiring a solution you're SOL.

yermom
9/7/2015, 01:10 PM
Okay, so what is your solution to the tranny problem?

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 01:18 PM
Okay, so what is your solution to the tranny problem?

You 1st, Dont deflect, Answer my question!

In the 16 17 years I went to school, the 2 years in the Army, and all other places . I never encountered a Tranny problem unless it was in my Truck that time.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/7/2015, 01:22 PM
Quote Originally Posted by yermom

Claim it? Hell, you wear it around like a winter coat in Siberia.Yermom would have us believe we DO have an official government religion. Well, he could be right. There's only one religion I can think of that is coddled and shielded by the "administration" and its Media.

yermom
9/7/2015, 01:41 PM
Huh?

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 01:43 PM
Huh?

Who is this in response to?

yermom
9/7/2015, 04:58 PM
The guy that doesn't know how to quote things or post a coherent thought ;)

Your question isn't that relevant. I'm sure that could happen anywhere

And what should you do with transgender children? Pretend they don't exist?

9/7/2015, 05:48 PM
^Does that answer your question, vet?

olevetonahill
9/7/2015, 05:54 PM
^Does that answer your question, vet?

Nope!
yermom, you going to let your daughter go in the same Bathroom as boys just to keep from offending some weird kid who dont know what his dick is for?

BigTip
9/7/2015, 09:10 PM
I only have 3 years left..thank God

Gosh! That's terrible.
Cancer?

Soonerjeepman
9/9/2015, 01:15 PM
Gosh! That's terrible.
Cancer?

no..putting up with the way education is going. As backwards a$$ as most folks think Ks and Okla are...at least we haven't gone "california" on anything TOO much, yet. It will happen unless things change.

jiminy
9/9/2015, 05:23 PM
What is a transgendered child? They don't let children have the surgeries, do they?

Best thing to do with a kid confused about gender is teach them it's ok to be a boy with girlie feelings, but that doesn't make them a girl. Everyone has a physical gender, about which there can be no confusion. That should determine which bathroom they use, what they put for gender when they fill out forms, etc. This whole thing about gender identity, making a gray area out of something that should be black and white, is just idiotic pandering. These poor confused kids need some definition in their life. They don't need a bunch of twits flitting around them, asking them how they feel about every damn thing. They need anchors. Gender should be one, it's so easy to figure out. You don't need a shrink, just one look and you got it.

olevetonahill
9/9/2015, 05:44 PM
What is a transgendered child? They don't let children have the surgeries, do they?

Best thing to do with a kid confused about gender is teach them it's ok to be a boy with girlie feelings, but that doesn't make them a girl. Everyone has a physical gender, about which there can be no confusion. That should determine which bathroom they use, what they put for gender when they fill out forms, etc. This whole thing about gender identity, making a gray area out of something that should be black and white, is just idiotic pandering. These poor confused kids need some definition in their life. They don't need a bunch of twits flitting around them, asking them how they feel about every damn thing. They need anchors. Gender should be one, it's so easy to figure out. You don't need a shrink, just one look and you got it.
There are so many confused kids because there are so many confused parents!

yermom
9/9/2015, 06:30 PM

That was a lot of words to say that you don't understand gender and why this problem exists.

Turd_Ferguson
9/9/2015, 06:37 PM
That was a lot of words to say that you don't understand gender and why this problem exists.

That was a lot less words to say that you must be as ****n' ignernt as the tranny's parents.

9/9/2015, 07:06 PM

Best thing to do with a kid confused about gender is teach them it's ok to be a boy with girlie feelings, but that doesn't make them a girl. Everyone has a physical gender, about which there can be no confusion. That should determine which bathroom they use, what they put for gender when they fill out forms, etc. This whole thing about gender identity, making a gray area out of something that should be black and white, is just idiotic pandering. These poor confused kids need some definition in their life. They don't need a bunch of twits flitting around them, asking them how they feel about every damn thing. They need anchors. Gender should be one, it's so easy to figure out. You don't need a shrink, just one look and you got it.Hard to believe so much is made about something so simple.

9/9/2015, 07:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
That was a lot less words to say that you must be as ****n' ignernt as the tranny's parents.Maybe 1 in 10 of yermom's posts are logical. The one quoted here is NOT one of the good ones.

yermom
9/9/2015, 07:15 PM
haha!