PDA

View Full Version : baylors, oakman and stewart ,suspended for 1st game

olevetonahill
9/4/2015, 12:02 AM
Oakman suspended for taking 'Cheap Shots" of rot gut :sneakiness:

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Two-Bears-suspended-for-season-opener-39144692

SicEmBaylor
9/4/2015, 12:17 AM
It was for 'violating team rules' and it came the night before a game which tells me they were probably out past curfew or some nonsense like that. :yawn:

Okie35
9/4/2015, 01:05 AM
Had it been a bigger game they'd play.

olevetonahill
9/4/2015, 06:24 AM
It was for 'violating team rules' and it came the night before a game which tells me they were probably out past curfew or some nonsense like that. :yawn:

So you not only condone his cheap shots but also his rule breaking?

tycat947
9/4/2015, 08:53 AM
Had it been a bigger game they'd play.

BINGO!

KantoSooner
9/4/2015, 09:32 AM
I love 'violation of team rules'. Covers anything from leaving a lollypop wrapper in the film room to kidnapping coupled with forcible rape at gunpoint. Sort of the Kafka version of 'FOAD, I am not telling you a damn thing'.
Since it's Oakman and considering recent performance by Briles, the Baylor Admin and local PD, we'll likely never know what this was about. But Oakman's conduct seems to be accelerating and sooner or later he'll involve himself in something his minders can't cover up. Then we'll be treated to defensive whining and media spinning galore. I can hardly wait.

olevetonahill
9/4/2015, 09:39 AM
I love 'violation of team rules'. Covers anything from leaving a lollypop wrapper in the film room to kidnapping coupled with forcible rape at gunpoint. Sort of the Kafka version of 'FOAD, I am not telling you a damn thing'.
Since it's Oakman and considering recent performance by Briles, the Baylor Admin and local PD, we'll likely never know what this was about. But Oakman's conduct seems to be accelerating and sooner or later he'll involve himself in something his minders can't cover up. Then we'll be treated to defensive whining and media spinning galore. I can hardly wait.

Heh, Then we can give sicem an Atomic wedgie!

SoonerorLater
9/4/2015, 02:49 PM
What a stand up guy. Briles is putting the whole season in jeopardy. How can Baylor expect to compete with SMU without Oakman. It's not like SMU was 0-12 last year. They actually won a game. I bet the coaching staff is sweating out this tough-love decision.

SicEmBaylor
9/4/2015, 03:11 PM
So you not only condone his cheap shots but also his rule breaking?

I never said I condoned anything. Reading comprehension is important. But you're spoiling to pick yet another fight, and I'm not going to take the bait. Find someone else to argue with.

soonergirlNeugene
9/4/2015, 07:33 PM
Would not have thought this would affect them as much as it appears.

olevetonahill
9/5/2015, 12:45 PM
I never said I condoned anything. Reading comprehension is important. But you're spoiling to pick yet another fight, and I'm not going to take the bait. Find someone else to argue with.

I dont pick fights with midgets, mental or otherwise. And yes you defended his cheap shot on Knight so that in and of itself says you CONDONE his actions.
I do however enjoy poking you with a pointy stick http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif