PDA

View Full Version : Sicem You just lost any respect I had left for you!

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:07 PM
He posted this On FB That Mayfield gets hurt!

Froston Back
1 min ·

I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!:grief:

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2015, 11:16 PM
He posted this On FB That Mayfield gets hurt!

Froston Back
1 min ·

I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!:grief:

Cool bro, but can you take my name off the post?

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2015, 11:20 PM
And I didn't say that I want Mayfield to get hurt. Oakman is our LB, you see. It's why I didn't say "I can't wait for Mayfield to meet our punter."

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:20 PM
https://www.facebook.com/frostonback/posts/10154161544378484?comment_id=10154161566278484&reply_comment_id=10154161567553484&offset=0&total_comments=13&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:37 PM
Cool bro, but can you take my name off the post?

No , YOU posted that **** thinking it was funny. Go **** yourself!
You and I both know what you were thinking was funny!~
Oh and you deleted it all after ****ing with me !

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:40 PM
And I didn't say that I want Mayfield to get hurt. Oakman is our LB, you see. It's why I didn't say "I can't wait for Mayfield to meet our punter."

**** YOU . you said after Posting a Pic of BM that you "Cant wait for Oakman to meet his new friend"
You and I both know that was a direct allusion to Oakman taking out TK last year !

Like I said with that crap you lost any respect I had for you.

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:41 PM
https://www.facebook.com/frostonback/posts/10154161544378484?comment_id=10154161566278484&reply_comment_id=10154161567553484&offset=0&total_comments=13Žif_t=feed_comment_reply

Oh look the little pencil dick deleted the Post LMFAO

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 11:54 PM
Now hes Unfriended ME . What ever will I do?:gary:

Froston Back you suck !

dwarthog
8/25/2015, 07:49 AM
Froston Back? That a real name?

He's probably going through some serious angst right now over his beloved bears.

If the NCAA's got any sack left at all they are going to put the hurt on that program over that dude that raped the girl and they did nothing about.

It's going to be well deserved too.

Tear Down This Wall
8/25/2015, 09:16 AM
Mayfield had the injury bug at Tech, and had the propensity to fumble as well.

If this is the best we can do...well, pray the defense is night and day better than last season. I expect that the OC will be rotating the QBs by mid-season because there will not be spectacular play out of any one of them.

dwarthog
8/25/2015, 09:28 AM
Mayfield had the injury bug at Tech, and had the propensity to fumble as well.

If this is the best we can do...well, pray the defense is night and day better than last season. I expect that the OC will be rotating the QBs by mid-season because there will not be spectacular play out of any one of them.

I'm hopeful you're wrong, but have a fear that you are correct with this view with regards to the QB situation.

Maybe Mayfield is just one of those guys that slipped under everyones radar and we ended up with a gem here through a very unlikely path and will win it all, but those are some pretty long odds.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:38 AM
I'm hopeful you're wrong, but have a fear that you are correct with this view with regards to the QB situation.

Maybe Mayfield is just one of those guys that slipped under everyones radar and we ended up with a gem here through a very unlikely path and will win it all, but those are some
pretty long odds.
35 to 1
I put 200 on it.

badger
8/25/2015, 09:48 AM
Chilllll guys. Geeze you're talking like Baylor's our new rival or something.

Soonerjeepman
8/25/2015, 11:24 AM
I agree...I'm tired of that little jackwagon posting about bu on THE OU FORUM...screw him.

steveousiu
8/25/2015, 12:00 PM
My question is why is Sicem spending so much time on a Sooner Board, why not go to the Baylor boards? I don't know Sicem personally, I've read his posts, in general he appears to be civil, but given the makeup of the Baylor players, and what I feel is a dirty player mentality, as seen by several cheap shots over the years, I really don't care to hear from Baylor fans, and their recent "we are the greatest" posture. Things change in college football, and they will continue to change, good one year crappy the next. However how you carry yourself as a fan or alum speaks volumes. I don't wish harm on any other teams players, at the end of the day they are simply trying to do their best, what I don't like however is thug football, trying to hurt a player via cheap shot is unacceptable. SICEM word of advise, stick to your Baylor boards, and you will save yourself a lot of aggravation.

badger
8/25/2015, 12:05 PM
My question is why is Sicem spending so much time on a Sooner Board, why not go to the Baylor boards?

A typical Baylor internet fan combines Texas arrogance with Baptist righteousness and adds an A&M inflated sense of self worth with TCU mid-major Napoleon complex.

I'm probably missing a few, but in general, they're only a good read if you're not a Baylor fan

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 01:42 PM
Chilllll guys. Geeze you're talking like Baylor's our new rival or something.

Nope. Im sayin Sicem is wormy.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 02:06 PM
Oh look the little pencil dick deleted the Post LMFAO

I didn't delete the post. It's still very much there. I have always had the privacy settings on Facebook set so that only friends can view my posts. It's still there -- you just can't see it.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 02:07 PM
Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that. I'd rather not, but far be it of me to deny the mob.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard though. Oakman is our LB. He's our best LB. Was I supposed to say that I'm excited for Oakman to meet our place kicker? Pure nonsense.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 02:14 PM
Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that. I'd rather not, but far be it of me to deny the mob.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard though. Oakman is our LB. He's our best LB. Was I supposed to say that I'm excited for Oakman to meet our place kicker? Pure nonsense.

Yup yer politically minded keep spinning, So you just Unfriended me since I called you on the fact you were making fun TK gettin injured and alluding that BM should get the same.
That was bad enough but then you kept on with childish Taunts!
**** off dip ****.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 02:18 PM
Yup yer politically minded keep spinning, So you just Unfriended me since I called you on the fact you were making fun TK gettin injured and alluding that BM should get the same.
**** off dip ****.

I unfriended you because you were insulting me and being an *******. I chose to respond to your nonsene using memes -- call it what you will.

Aries
8/25/2015, 04:15 PM

I vote no. I like SicEm, and have no problem with him being here, even if he mentions Baylor occasionally. Frankly, there are about 3 other people who have started threads about Baylor the last couple of days who are NOT named SicEm.

steveousiu
8/25/2015, 04:31 PM
SicEm, I am simply curious as to why you spend time on a Sooner board? I haven't personally be offended by your comments, I have however taken exception to some of the play by your defense, in which I would put in he dirty play category. Short of that, as long as anyone is respectful on a board I welcome their participation. Again with a question as to why you spend the time here?

Eielson
8/25/2015, 04:59 PM
I think you should take Sic Em's name off.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 06:07 PM
SicEm, I am simply curious as to why you spend time on a Sooner board? I haven't personally be offended by your comments, I have however taken exception to some of the play by your defense, in which I would put in he dirty play category. Short of that, as long as anyone is respectful on a board I welcome their participation. Again with a question as to why you spend the time here?

Shaggy ~~Bevo~~ Texas has a ton of Baylor fans and a couple of Nebraska fans who are long time posters. The Baylor Board has several UT, Aggie, and Tech posters. If I frequented other boards, I'm sure it's the case that they have a handful of posters from other schools. Why this is unique, unusual, or particularly noteworthy that I or any other fan posts here is odd. One of the former mods of this very website is a Nebraska guy. There's an Aggie that commonly posts here as well.

You have 14 posts here, so I guess I don't expect you to know this: I've been posting here for many many many years. I posted here for two reasons 1)I liked this board a lot better than the Baylor board when I started posting and 2)I happen to actually be an OU fan (secondary to and never at the expense of Baylor, obviously).

Now, as for Baylor related posts....here is my long-time policy:

1)On the Baylor board, I never bash OU. Ever.
2)At SF, I very very rarely start Baylor related threads. When I do start a Baylor thread, it's almost always because it's noteworthy in the general realm of college football. Why? Because I generally take it for granted that college football fans like to know things about other teams or news related to...uh...college football. Every now and then some bozo bitches about this. I find this astounding since fan boards routinely have threads about things happening with other teams and/or rivals. If I were flooding the football page with Baylor threads then this would be different, but I absolutely do not. The total number of Baylor threads I start around here is something like 3-4 a year -- a year.
3)I will, however, comment if someone else brings Baylor up. I defend Baylor because I went to Baylor...I love Baylor...I'm a Baylor fan. If I have gripes about Baylor, I save those gripes for the Baylor board outside of general performance related criticisms. I don't bitch about Baylor outside of Baylor. But complaining because I comment on a thread about Baylor, as a Baylor fan, is just ludicrously ridiculous.

Okie35
8/25/2015, 06:09 PM
Oakman is one dimensional, future NFL bust if he doesn't learn how to use his hand or do anything other than bullrush.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 06:12 PM
Oakman is one dimensional, future NFL bust if he doesn't learn how to use his hand or do anything other than bullrush.

That's very fair. He's also inconsistent.

manateepower
8/25/2015, 06:13 PM
Shaggy ~~Bevo~~ Texas has a ton of Baylor fans and a couple of Nebraska fans who are long time posters. The Baylor Board has several UT, Aggie, and Tech posters. If I frequented other boards, I'm sure it's the case that they have a handful of posters from other schools. Why this is unique, unusual, or particularly noteworthy that I or any other fan posts here is odd. One of the former mods of this very website is a Nebraska guy. There's an Aggie that commonly posts here as well.

You have 14 posts here, so I guess I don't expect you to know this: I've been posting here for many many many years. I posted here for two reasons 1)I liked this board a lot better than the Baylor board when I started posting and 2)I happen to actually be an OU fan (secondary to and never at the expense of Baylor, obviously).

2)At SF, I very very rarely start Baylor related threads. When I do start a Baylor thread, it's almost always because it's noteworthy in the general realm of college football. Why? Because I generally take it for granted that college football fans like to know things about other teams or news related to...uh...college football. Every now and then some bozo bitches about this. I find this astounding since fan boards routinely have threads about things happening with other teams and/or rivals.
3)I will, however, comment if someone else brings Baylor up. I defend Baylor because I went to Baylor...I love Baylor...I'm a Baylor fan. If I have gripes about Baylor, I save those gripes for the Baylor board. I don't bitch about Baylor outside of Baylor. But complaining because I comment on a thread about Baylor, as a Baylor fan, is just ludicrously ridiculous.

The problem isn't that you post on a Sooner board. The problem is that you get all offended and surprised when posters on a sooner board arn't always being pro baylor. Then you ruthlessly defend baylor (no matter how ridiculous the premise) like the fate of the world depends on it. It's not that you don't have the right, it's just that it's weird and something no sane person would ever do.

manateepower
8/25/2015, 06:19 PM
It's also tacky and childish to tell on someones facebook status, even though it was tasteless and typical behavior from a Texan. I think both parties are being asses

Okie35
8/25/2015, 06:24 PM
I dont mind who's on the board. It is what it is. At the end of the day, its just sports. I hope everyone remains healthy even if someone wishes injuries on other players, thats their thing.

Eielson
8/25/2015, 06:34 PM
In general, I like what Sic Em brings to the board, and I also like watching him get offended. I don't see the problem.

Okie35
8/25/2015, 06:38 PM
In general, I like what Sic Em brings to the board, and I also like watching him get offended. I don't see the problem.

:highly_amused:

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 06:55 PM
It's also tacky and childish to tell on someones facebook status, even though it was tasteless and typical behavior from a Texan. I think both parties are being asses

I'm from Oklahoma.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 06:56 PM
I dont mind who's on the board. It is what it is. At the end of the day, its just sports. I hope everyone remains healthy even if someone wishes injuries on other players, thats their thing.

I don't want anyone to get injured either. I said at the time that I hated to see Knight get injured even though I didn't think (and still don't) that it was a bad hit.

When I made the facebook post, I wasn't saying I hoped to see Mayfield carried off on a stretcher. I want Oakman to hit him hard and often, but I don't want the kid to get permanently hurt. That's just ridiculous.

SoonerorLater
8/25/2015, 07:01 PM

2)At SF, I very very rarely start Baylor related threads. When I do start a Baylor thread, it's almost always because it's noteworthy in the general realm of college football. Why? Because I generally take it for granted that college football fans like to know things about other teams or news related to...uh...college football. Every now and then some bozo bitches about this. I find this astounding since fan boards routinely have threads about things happening with other teams and/or rivals. If I were flooding the football page with Baylor threads then this would be different, but I absolutely do not. The total number of Baylor threads I start around here is something like 3-4 a year -- a year.
3)I will, however, comment if someone else brings Baylor up. I defend Baylor because I went to Baylor...I love Baylor...I'm a Baylor fan. If I have gripes about Baylor, I save those gripes for the Baylor board outside of general performance related criticisms. I don't bitch about Baylor outside of Baylor. But complaining because I comment on a thread about Baylor, as a Baylor fan, is just ludicrously ridiculous.

I must admit you have that gift for political double-speak. There is nothing you said in the above that is incorrect, at least to my knowledge, but it is also an inaccurate characterization of your presence on SF. SoonerFans Board should be just that. No equivocation.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/25/2015, 07:41 PM
My question is why is Sicem spending so much time on a Sooner Board, why not go to the Baylor boards? I don't know Sicem personally, I've read his posts, in general he appears to be civil, but given the makeup of the Baylor players, and what I feel is a dirty player mentality, as seen by several cheap shots over the years, I really don't care to hear from Baylor fans, and their recent "we are the greatest" posture. Things change in college football, and they will continue to change, good one year crappy the next. However how you carry yourself as a fan or alum speaks volumes. I don't wish harm on any other teams players, at the end of the day they are simply trying to do their best, what I don't like however is thug football, trying to hurt a player via cheap shot is unacceptable. SICEM word of advise, stick to your Baylor boards, and you will save yourself a lot of aggravation.Kid's folks are orange aggy...nuff said.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 08:45 PM
Kid's folks are orange aggy...nuff said.

It isn't hereditary.

Collier11
8/25/2015, 08:55 PM
Here is what you need to ask yourself...

1) Do you want to spend your entire time on this board arguing about OUs off coord, def coord, whether Stoops should be fired, or anything else that the obnoxious side of the OU fanbase likes to argue after every game that we dont win by 50?
2) Do you want to see a different POV at times?

If your answer is yes to #2 no to #1, then let SicEm Stay. Ive known him for a long while, we have had several heated debates about sports and non-sports related stuff. He does root for Baylor, he does defend Baylors dirty players (that no other person outside of a Baylor fan would defend) but other than that, he is harmless.

I have been a longtime friend of VET, I know him personally and I see his point, and I see why he felt that SicEm was rooting for dirty play, Baylor took a clear dirty shot on TK last year and nearly paralyzed him...with that said, I think SicEm is smart enough to realize he crossed the line because obviously an OU fan would take offense to what was said and he knew OU fans would see what he said.

I think overall he is a good dude though, and im pretty sure VET does too, he is just pissed

Widescreen
8/25/2015, 09:38 PM
I defend Baylor because I went to Baylor...I love Baylor...I'm a Baylor fan.
Yes, you defend baylor, even when your POV is so insane that no one outside of other insane people could possibly consider it even remotely rational. Such as your defense of Oakman in this situation.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:41 PM
I unfriended you because you were insulting me and being an *******. I chose to respond to your nonsene using memes -- call it what you will.

I insulted you because you are a ****in idiot that thinks its funny for a Player to be hurt!

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:45 PM

I have always Freely admitted Im anass!
Since he Blocked me on FB I brought his BS here .

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 09:46 PM
**** off dip ****.

lol, now you're a liar. I blocked you after you started this thread. In fact, this thread is the very reason I removed you as a friend.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:47 PM
I don't want anyone to get injured either. I said at the time that I hated to see Knight get injured even though I didn't think (and still don't) that it was a bad hit.

When I made the facebook post, I wasn't saying I hoped to see Mayfield carried off on a stretcher. I want Oakman to hit him hard and often, but I don't want the kid to get permanently hurt. That's just ridiculous.

NOT, You could have said that in you FB post, But no you Taunted the TK crap and kept on insulting. Keep spinning dude keep spinning

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:49 PM
lol, now you're a liar. I blocked you after you started this thread. In fact, this thread is the very reason I removed you as a friend.

Oh like I can tell when Im removed as a Friend?
Bite me you little weasel dick assclown

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 09:52 PM
Oh like I can tell when Im removed as a Friend?
Bite me you little weasel dick assclown

You should be able to tell since you commented on the post *after* you started the thread here.

Here's the timestamp of your last post vs the timestamp of when this thread was started:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/gopback/Capture_zpsxcijb77d.jpg

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:53 PM
Here is what you need to ask yourself...

1) Do you want to spend your entire time on this board arguing about OUs off coord, def coord, whether Stoops should be fired, or anything else that the obnoxious side of the OU fanbase likes to argue after every game that we dont win by 50?
2) Do you want to see a different POV at times?

If your answer is yes to #2 no to #1, then let SicEm Stay. Ive known him for a long while, we have had several heated debates about sports and non-sports related stuff. He does root for Baylor, he does defend Baylors dirty players (that no other person outside of a Baylor fan would defend) but other than that, he is harmless.

I have been a longtime friend of VET, I know him personally and I see his point, and I see why he felt that SicEm was rooting for dirty play, Baylor took a clear dirty shot on TK last year and nearly paralyzed him...with that said, I think SicEm is smart enough to realize he crossed the line because obviously an OU fan would take offense to what was said and he knew OU fans would see what he said.

I think overall he is a good dude though, and im pretty sure VET does too, he is just pissed

Bingo!

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:55 PM
You should be able to tell since you commented on the post *after* you started the thread here.

Here's the timestamp of your last post vs the timestamp of when this thread was started:

Then put on yer Big BOY panties and Argue like a Man!:grief:

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 10:01 PM

So wimple dick, are you sayin folks here shouldnt KNOW you want our Players hurt?
And that you think its Ok for YOUR players to do cheap shots?

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 10:02 PM
Yes, you defend baylor, even when your POV is so insane that no one outside of other insane people could possibly consider it even remotely rational. Such as your defense of Oakman in this situation.

LMAO, Have a Stirred the POT enough before season?:cheerful:

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 10:26 PM
So wimple dick, are you sayin folks here shouldnt KNOW you want our Players hurt?
And that you think its Ok for YOUR players to do cheap shots?

Cheap shots are not okay which is why I condemned Oakman for the knee to the chest of that Tech player. Oakman does make dirty plays from time to time. The Knight hit is not one of them. I'm not going to argue that point with you again, for the thousandth time, but I do want to make it clear that I find cheap shots unacceptable regardless of the team or player.

Now, as for the post, I have seen people post the *exact* same sort of thing billions of times in regard to their LBs or defense and another team's offense/QB. The fact that you think the Oakman hit was dirty does not negate the fact that he is still a LB and still the most important member of our defense -- thus the comment. If Oakman were a corner and had hit Knight, I wouldn't have said Oakman.

But you know that, and you probably realized this fairly quickly. What this is really about is you being infuriated that I didn't respond directly to your ranting and raving over that post opting instead to dismiss it with memes. So you ran off here to post my name and throw a tantrum which is why I unfriended you.

I'm well beyond being tired of arguing with you over this. I don't know how much more mileage you want to get out of this argument, but I'm about finished with it.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 10:31 PM
Cheap shots are not okay which is why I condemned Oakman for the knee to the chest of that Tech player. Oakman does make dirty plays from time to time. The Knight hit is not one of them. I'm not going to argue that point with you again, for the thousandth time, but I do want to make it clear that I find cheap shots unacceptable regardless of the team or player.

Now, as for the post, I have seen people post the *exact* same sort of thing billions of times in regard to their LBs or defense and another team's offense/QB. The fact that you think the Oakman hit was dirty does not negate the fact that he is still a LB and still the most important member of our defense -- thus the comment. If Oakman were a corner and had hit Knight, I wouldn't have said Oakman.

But you know that, and you probably realized this fairly quickly. What this is really about is you being infuriated that I didn't respond directly to your ranting and raving over that post opting instead to dismiss it with memes. So you ran off here to post my name and throw a tantrum which is why I unfriended you.

I'm well beyond being tired of arguing with you over this. I don't know how much more mileage you want to get out of this argument, but I'm about finished with it.

Spin it some more Wimple dick!

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 10:34 PM
Oh and Look at my OP, I simply said you LOST any respect I had left for you with THAT post, Thats not a Tantrum baby boy!

hornswaggled
8/26/2015, 12:49 AM
FB say, "Sorry, this content isn't available right now."

hornswaggled
8/26/2015, 02:08 AM
Sic 'em has been here a long time. I haven't seen him post anything that said he wants any player to get hurt, probably that is because he removed it from my view. He deleled or hid his facebook comment from public view, so I don't know what he said. I believe Olevetonahill saw what Sic'em wrote on FB, and found it egregious that a fan of an opposing team would enjoy that an ameteur player should be injured. Yet, I have seen such sentiments from other college football fans, sometimes with weak condolences while holding joy, relief, or condescension in their hearts. I have seen it from opponents of Oklahoma University as well as from fans, and it always reminds me of the words of the words of Carl Hebert, cousin of Bobby Hebert: "I don't mind kicking a man while he is down. If he can't get up, it's his own damn fault." The corollary to Carl's sentiment is that if you don't want to get kicked around: Get up, Stand up and Fight. There is a date set when Oklahoma will have an opportunity to settle the score with Baylor: November 14, at Waco. That would be a good time for Oklahoma to stop the trash talk. Until then, I think Sic'em is merely a thorn in the side that Oklahoma fans can endure.

SicEmBaylor
8/26/2015, 02:12 AM
Sic 'em has been here a long time. I haven't seen him post anything that said he wants any player to get hurt, probably that is because he removed it from my view. He deleled or hid his facebook comment from public view, so I don't know what he said. I believe Olevetonahill saw what Sic'em wrote on FB, and found it egregious that a fan of an opposing team would enjoy that an ameteur player should be injured. Yet, I have seen such sentiments from other college football fans, sometimes with weak condolences while holding joy, relief, or condescension in their hearts. I have seen it from opponents of Oklahoma University as well as from fans, and it always reminds me of the words of the words of Carl Hebert, cousin of Bobby Hebert: "I don't mind kicking a man while he is down. If he can't get up, it's his own damn fault." The corollary to Carl's sentiment is that if you don't want to get kicked around: Get up, Stand up and Fight. There is a date set when Oklahoma will have an opportunity to settle the score with Baylor: November 14, at Waco. That would be a good time for Oklahoma to stop the trash talk. Until then, I think Sic'em is merely a thorn in the side that Oklahoma fans can endure.

I didn't remove the post. I've always had privacy settings set on Facebook so that only friends can view posts. The original post is still there. It was a link to a news article about Mayfield being named the starter. The only thing I said was, "I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!" I never said I wanted Mayfield to get permanently injured nor did I intend that. As I have said, it's Oakman's job to find the ball carrier and/or QB -- he's the best on our defense. That's why I said Oakman.

steveousiu
8/26/2015, 07:20 AM

SicEm just because a person only has 14 posts doesn't mean much other than he or she may be busy working. I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you nor have I questioned you ability to understand something simply because you haven't reached a specific amount of posts that I guess would show your loyalty to a program??? I simply asked a question, I am glad you are an OU fan Great - don't much care if you are a Baylor fan or even a Baylor graduate - I simply asked a question. But you don't need to take a defensive posture, simply answer the question. But the more I think about it, I guess now I really don't care why you elect to come to this board, and promise not to give it another thought!

Breadburner
8/26/2015, 08:18 AM
This thread has a rapey feel to it......

Tear Down This Wall
8/26/2015, 09:12 AM
Are you two gay lovers? I mean, really. All of this talk of blocking each other on facebook and negspeking...wtf?

And, all of it started just because Baylor now also tries to get as many dirty transfers as we have in the past?

Call me nuts, but as far as I can see, at least Baylor figured out how the big boys do it and followed suit. TCU had their drug bust and criminals over the past two/three years, and they are now competitive.

To think that just over a decade ago, North Texas was pounding Baylor into the dirt and coming within a ball hair of beating TCU. Poor, UNT...haven't figured out yet that it takes criminals on board to get competitive.

tycat947
8/26/2015, 09:13 AM
A typical Baylor internet fan combines Texas arrogance with Baptist righteousness and adds an A&M inflated sense of self worth with TCU mid-major Napoleon complex.

I'm probably missing a few, but in general, they're only a good read if you're not a Baylor fan

DING, DING, DING!!! We HAVE a WINNER!!!

Breadburner
8/26/2015, 09:18 AM
Are you two gay lovers? I mean, really. All of this talk of blocking each other on facebook and negspeking...wtf?

And, all of it started just because Baylor now also tries to get as many dirty transfers as we have in the past?

Call me nuts, but as far as I can see, at least Baylor figured out how the big boys do it and followed suit. TCU had their drug bust and criminals over the past two/three years, and they are now competitive.

To think that just over a decade ago, North Texas was pounding Baylor into the dirt and coming within a ball hair of beating TCU. Poor, UNT...haven't figured out yet that it takes criminals on board to get competitive.

Are you a *********.....???

Jason White's Third Knee
8/26/2015, 12:51 PM

SicEm just because a person only has 14 posts doesn't mean much other than he or she may be busy working. I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you nor have I questioned you ability to understand something simply because you haven't reached a specific amount of posts that I guess would show your loyalty to a program??? I simply asked a question, I am glad you are an OU fan Great - don't much care if you are a Baylor fan or even a Baylor graduate - I simply asked a question. But you don't need to take a defensive posture, simply answer the question. But the more I think about it, I guess now I really don't care why you elect to come to this board, and promise not to give it another thought!

Sicem has been posting on this board for as long as I can remember. Around a decade? He was more tolerable when Baylor sucked, but whatever. He's reasonably sane.

It's threads like this one that turned this board into a graveyard. Dean, vet and some others sucked the life out of this board by making it less about football and more about their egos. It's a damned shame. This board used to be awesome. We had loads of clever, funny, and knowledgable posters. Hell, at least Sicem wasn't a part of the mass exodus. Everyone else left.

KantoSooner
8/26/2015, 01:04 PM
We live in the latter days of the law.

8/26/2015, 01:17 PM
We live in the latter days of the law.Unfortunately. Still time to turn it around peacefully, but it's becoming less likely as time passes.

Tear Down This Wall
8/26/2015, 01:20 PM
Sicem has been posting on this board for as long as I can remember. Around a decade? He was more tolerable when Baylor sucked, but whatever. He's reasonably sane.

It's threads like this one that turned this board into a graveyard. Dean, vet and some others sucked the life out of this board by making it less about football and more about their egos. It's a damned shame. This board used to be awesome. We had loads of clever, funny, and knowledgable posters. Hell, at least Sicem wasn't a part of the mass exodus. Everyone else left.

Amen! Long live the Kasey Studdard Thread days! Long gone.

At least Sic 'Em made it interesting enough to come back from time to time.

olevetonahill
8/26/2015, 01:25 PM
Never said I wanted him gone, Simply said I no longer respect him even a Little. Its that simple. Yall carry on.

Eielson
8/26/2015, 05:41 PM

Unfortunate amounts of truth here. This place ain't what it used to be.

Collier11
8/26/2015, 07:08 PM

you are wrong there, the only reason I even visit this place anymore is because of people like Dean and Vet. It wasnt them that turned this place into the graveyard it is. There were a handful of other, more important factors

Collier11
8/26/2015, 07:09 PM
This place ain't what it used to be.

Aint that the truth

vtsooner21
8/27/2015, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE)Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that.

See ya...And take those stupid looking uniform posts of Baylor with you...And

BOOMER SOONER

SouthFortySooner
8/27/2015, 10:29 AM
Unfortunate amounts of truth here. This place ain't what it used to be.

My highpoint here was watching the dancing Mr. Clean.

badger
8/27/2015, 01:10 PM
This place ain't what it used to be.

Aint that the truth

A few things changed --- OU football used to be a preseason top 5 regular (and late season BCS contender), and both we and our conference competition have taken a strong downturn.

And yes, some people have moved on from SF.com. There's no longer a tailgate before games, there's a lot less offseason banter, and there's also other options out there other than OU Insider in LT and OU Hoops.

It is what it is.

soonerhubs
8/27/2015, 01:48 PM
Mercy! I read his post. It wasn't that inflammatory to me. That's the problem with facebook. We often get too familiar with the views and lives of strangers.

Facebook has a great function called unfollow. It's great for me. If someone gets me too irritated, I unfriend them, my blood pressure drops, and I go catch a fish. Life is too short to worry about such little things.

You two need a Dr. Pepper summit. ;)

KantoSooner
8/27/2015, 01:48 PM
And the demise of "Delete Me".
Don't forget that hammer blow.

soonerhubs
8/27/2015, 01:50 PM
Hugs for everyone! Come up to Utah, and I'll take you fly fishing! :) It's almost cheaper than therapy.

SicEmBaylor
8/27/2015, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE)Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that.

See ya...And take those stupid looking uniform posts of Baylor with you...And

BOOMER SOONER

To be fair here, I said concensus.

SicEmBaylor
8/27/2015, 02:21 PM
Hugs for everyone! Come up to Utah, and I'll take you fly fishing! :) It's almost cheaper than therapy.

I'm not into the fly fishing, but I'd like to kayak in Idaho. I hear there are some pretty good streams.

KantoSooner
8/27/2015, 02:39 PM
Didn't know you boated. If you ever get the urge to go do Alaska let me know. I've still got friends up there who do

SicEmBaylor
8/27/2015, 02:49 PM
Didn't know you boated. If you ever get the urge to go do Alaska let me know. I've still got friends up there who do

I'd love to have a place up in Alaska. Beautiful country up there. However, I really can't handle even moderately cool weather much less an Alaskan winter. Summers up there would be great, but you can bet I'll be home before the first leaves start falling from the trees!

8/27/2015, 02:59 PM
Hugs for everyone! Come up to Utah, and I'll take you fly fishing! :) It's almost cheaper than therapy.Ever fished Flaming Gorge for the monster brown trout? Are there still any of them left?

manateepower
8/27/2015, 03:15 PM

I don't like clogging up threads with "this", but this definitely deserves a "THIS". This MB had a lot of very funny, intelligent people, that were driven away by Deans childish behavior. He would ban people who dared criticized any aspects of the program, while at the same time bragged about stories about holding rifles to people's heads threatening to kill them for being minorly annoying.

As much as sic em annoys me, I have to defend him here. To me, vet threw a tamper tantrum because he was unfriended on facebook, and wanted to start a thread about, barely masking it as righteous indignation.

IMHO, the mods should have locked this thread up days ago.

8/27/2015, 03:34 PM
IMHO, the mods should have locked this thread up days ago.Oh yes, just what this message board needs is more censorship and hall monitoring! haha

manateepower
8/27/2015, 03:42 PM
Oh yes, just what this message board needs is more censorship and hall monitoring! haha

I do not favor unreasonable censorship at all. But there should be some restrictions on thread making to ensure quality and readability. Those restrictions should include "petty beefs because i was unfriended from a social media profile page".

SicEmBaylor
8/27/2015, 05:44 PM
I like boards with very little censorship, but this had almost nothing to do with football. Plus, my real name was posted. I think that's going a bit beyond reasonable.

soonerhubs
8/27/2015, 05:54 PM
Ever fished Flaming Gorge for the monster brown trout? Are there still any of them left?

We want to throw streamers there, but I've not been yet. Maybe this fall.

You?

badger
8/27/2015, 07:42 PM
Btw, The only thing I moderate here is bookie so if you're looking for authority here, "not it."

Speaking of ill probably get events posted in the next few days

8/27/2015, 08:08 PM
We want to throw streamers there, but I've not been yet. Maybe this fall.

You?I've only been in Utah thrice, and all were very quick, non fishing trips. I have fished jigs for rainbows at Marble Falls on the Colorado River below Glen Canyon dam in AZ. That's the closest I've been to fishing in Utah. Haven't done all that much fly fishing, but it's great fun, just like all fishing is, for me, anyway. I would imagine the huge Browns in Flaming Gorge are deep. Fly fishing might not be the best way to pry them up..

8/27/2015, 08:15 PM
Besides, you ain't a man til you battle a grander bluefin on a flyrod with 12 lb test.

olevetonahill
8/27/2015, 08:34 PM
you are wrong there, the only reason I even visit this place anymore is because of people like Dean and Vet. It wasnt them that turned this place into the graveyard it is. There were a handful of other, more important factors

Compare me to Dean some More ok?

olevetonahill
8/27/2015, 08:35 PM
I like boards with very little censorship, but this had almost nothing to do with football. Plus, my real name was posted. I think that's going a bit beyond reasonable.

Did you NOT post it? You OWN it Little BRO!

Collier11
8/27/2015, 08:36 PM
LOL, yall not friends anymore either VET :D

olevetonahill
8/27/2015, 08:47 PM
LOL, yall not friends anymore either VET :D

No kidding Bro!
I dont care where ya post sompun Ya can NEVER take it back!
Always Liked Froston, But dont be a Pencil pecker dude !

Collier11
8/27/2015, 08:48 PM
Pencil Pecker :D

olevetonahill
8/27/2015, 08:53 PM
I do not favor unreasonable censorship at all. But there should be some restrictions on thread making to ensure quality and readability. Those restrictions should include "petty beefs because i was unfriended from a social media profile page".

Was Not a PETTY beef ya Moran!
I dint GAF who posted what! I dint Know till way after Froston , had Unfriended me !
So Yall Kiss my Dick ok ?
Still dont, **** thr lil Boy blue ok?

olevetonahill
8/27/2015, 08:55 PM
Cant Spek Ya , but can say HEH LOL

cherokeebrewer
9/1/2015, 01:43 PM
Summers up there would be great!

Mosquitos so big they have landing lights...