PDA

View Full Version : My Review of the Cruz Rally in Tulsa

SicEmBaylor
8/14/2015, 04:37 AM
I went to the Cruz rally last night. It was interesting. Here's my full take on it: http://www.grumpypolitico.com/2015/08/14/ted-cruz-rally-tulsa-ok/

dwarthog
8/14/2015, 07:06 AM
Excellent! I'm now sorry that I missed this.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/14/2015, 08:13 AM
Glad you can back someone other than Paul in the R, if Paul doesn't win the candidacy.

Serenity Now
8/14/2015, 08:40 AM
I went to the Cruz rally last night. It was interesting. Here's my full take on it: http://www.grumpypolitico.com/2015/08/14/ted-cruz-rally-tulsa-ok/

Click bait. :)

olevetonahill
8/14/2015, 09:13 AM
Miracles of Miracles, We agree again.:watermelon:

Sic , Please tell me why we need YET ANOTHER site to read Political opinions?

badger
8/14/2015, 10:07 AM
suggested Bridenstine will hopefully be the next United States Senator from Oklahoma
I don't see either of the current senators getting un-elected, but I suppose they're already planning for Inhofe's inevitable retirement... either by nature or by choice

If Ted Cruz wins the nomination and wins the general election then we can chalk that up as a win for true-conservatism

I don't think this election's kicked off the way either party wanted, but that's probably a plus.

dwarthog
8/14/2015, 10:14 AM

At least he's not auto loading a video of a cat doing something stupid ... :-)

I hate sites that do auto loading of videos.

Serenity Now
8/14/2015, 10:20 AM

I was kidding. I see Sic'em's point. My inference was his new blog was for a place to discuss/lay out political thoughts that is away from facebook. I think that's a good idea anyway. I'm interested to see the opinions whether I agree with them or not. I certainly want him to link them here. It's not like it's 8th's blog.

Serenity Now
8/14/2015, 10:23 AM
I don't see either of the current senators getting un-elected, but I suppose they're already planning for Inhofe's inevitable retirement... either by nature or by choice

I don't think this election's kicked off the way either party wanted, but that's probably a plus.

Please unelect the other dufous. Lankford...Good God ya'll, what is it good for?

olevetonahill
8/14/2015, 10:50 AM
I was kidding. I see Sic'em's point. My inference was his new blog was for a place to discuss/lay out political thoughts that is away from facebook. I think that's a good idea anyway. I'm interested to see the opinions whether I agree with them or not. I certainly want him to link them here. It's not like it's 8th's blog.

My bad then we dont agree about anything. I see no reason for another Political Opinion rag.

SicEmBaylor
8/14/2015, 02:52 PM

Read it or don't, Vet. I don't give a ****.

BoulderSooner79
8/14/2015, 03:18 PM

Does that mean you don't give a 4-star recruit?

SicEmBaylor
8/14/2015, 03:34 PM
Does that mean you don't give a 4-star recruit?

Depends on the recruit, but some of them end up being absolute s-it.

olevetonahill
8/14/2015, 04:15 PM

Not really being a smart ask Bro. we just inundated with Political opinion every where we go, Just dont see the need for ME to swim in another stream full of that crap.
:cheerful:

SicEmBaylor
8/14/2015, 04:38 PM
Not really being a smart ask Bro. we just inundated with Political opinion every where we go, Just dont see the need for ME to swim in another stream full of that crap.
:cheerful:

Do as you please.

olevetonahill
8/14/2015, 05:09 PM
Do as you please.

Think I will. This is Merica aint it?

Curly Bill
8/14/2015, 05:23 PM
Think I will. This is Merica aint it?

More or less. Next election will help decide!

olevetonahill
8/14/2015, 07:13 PM
More or less. Next election will help decide!

Heh