PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Support Trump?

Pages : [1] 2

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:01 PM
Personally I think the guy is a clown and has flipped on so many issues that nobody can really know where he stands. I do think the establishment GOP morons like Boehner and McConell have caused this blowback from frustrated members of the GOP base but there are better, more mature and more intelligent anti-establishment candidates.

30% of the GOP base is throwing a stupid tantrum and Trump is their way of kicking and screaming till they turn blue and pass out.

olevetonahill
8/9/2015, 01:04 PM
I like the way hes just flips em off and does his thing LOL

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:05 PM
Count me in the tantrum throwing group. I'm tired of the same ol BS coming from the party that is supposed to be conservative.

I don't approve of everything Trump has said or done, and in the end I'm not sure he's the best candidate, but he's stirring sh*t up, shaking up the establishment, and I like the hell out of that!

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:06 PM
And he's not PC and I totally LOVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT!

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:16 PM
I like the way hes just flips em off and does his thing LOL
And that is exactly the type of attitude I am talikng about. Never mind that he has voted for Democrats in the past, been pro-abortion, supports single payer healthcare, enjoyed the benefits of crony capitalism, brags about buying politicians, acts like he is constantly on a realuty television show but by gawd he is insulting the people I am pissed at so I like him.

Vet, I am not directing this criticism directly at you but ask yourself, is this guy really a leader in the Ronald Reagan mode? Does he really present the principles you believe in in the best light and in a way that is likely to convince other people to change their minds?

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:19 PM
Count me in the tantrum throwing group. I'm tired of the same ol BS coming from the party that is supposed to be conservative.

I don't approve of everything Trump has said or done, and in the end I'm not sure he's the best candidate, but he's stirring sh*t up, shaking up the establishment, and I like the hell out of that!
I understand what you're saying but in the meantime he is sucking support and attention away from authentic anti-establishment candidates like Cruz and Fiorina. The guy is a clown and I do not want him as the face of the ideology I support.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/9/2015, 01:20 PM

I don't approve of everything Trump has said or done, and in the end I'm not sure he's the best candidate, but he's stirring sh*t up, shaking up the establishment, and I like the hell out of that!I have no real problems with him yet. He has had some flaky, foolish lib positions on some issues in the past, but he appears to have wised up, and seems to really care about saving the country from liberal insanity. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, but he's still being considered. Remember in his younger days Reagan was a lib.

I was very disappointed in the way the first debate was conducted, but that's on Megyn Kelly and Fox News.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:22 PM
I understand what you're saying but in the meantime he is sucking support and attention away from authentic anti-establishment candidates like Cruz and Fiorina. The guy is a clown and I do not want him as a the face of the ideology I support.

And you saying that is one of the reasons I'm liking the hell out of the guy. I AM TIRED of spit and polished politicians acting and saying things exactly the way they're supposed to! What don't you understand that some of us are tired of that noise, knowing that's all it is is noise?!?!

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:26 PM
I have no real problems with him yet. He has had some flaky, foolish lib positions on some issues in the past, but he appears to have wised up, and seems to really care about saving the country from liberal insanity. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, but he's still being considered. I was very disappointed in the way the first debate was conducted, but that's on Megyn Kelly and Fox News.
Really, you don't think the Democrats are just licking their chops hoping Trump is the GOP candidate so they can run ads of Trump saying and doing those type of things( or probably worse). He is losing badly to Hillary in several swing states while other GOP candidates are beating her in polls. Trump is unelectable in the general election. I thought you were all about getting the GOP candidate elected no matter who it is.

You're more intelligent than to see Trump as anything more than a clown.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:30 PM
And you saying that is one of the reasons I'm liking the hell out of the guy. I AM TIRED of spit and polished politicians acting and saying things exactly the way they're supposed to! What don't you understand that some of us are tired of that noise, knowing that's all it is is noise?!?!
So Cruz going head to head with McConnell and Boehner carries no weight with you? I guess you are the type of person who cares more about how loud a person shouts instead of what their actions have been in the past. How you can trust Trump based on his past actions is beyond me.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:32 PM
So Cruz going head to head with McConnel and Boehner carries no weight with you? I guess you are the type of person who cares more about how loud a person shouts instead of what their actions have been in the past. How you can trust Trump based on his past actions is beyond me.

Never said I trusted him genius. But it's whiny *ss people like you complaining about him that makes me like him more and more.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:37 PM
...and I like Cruz - he might be my actual favorite of the bunch, but if he doesn't like Trump stealing his thunder, or his possible supporters, how about he grow a real pair and do something about it.

...but for the love of God, I hope he doesn't start whining and crying about it too!!!

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:38 PM
Never said I trusted him genius. But it's whiny *ss people like you complaining about him that makes me like him more and more.
Didn't take you long to resort to insults. I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you after all.

Questioning Trump's past actions, crude comments is whining. Got you. Although your boy did a fair amount of whining on Twitter complaing about how unfair the questions from Fox were. Imagine that, a little cute blonde political commenter made your candidate whine like a little beyotch. Imagine what the Democrats and Hillary are going to do to him. I bet his combed-over skull explodes like a Gallagher watermelon.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:42 PM
...and I like Cruz - he might be my actual favorite of the bunch, but if he doesn't like Trump stealing his thunder, or his possible supporters, how about he grow a real pair and do something about it.

...but for the love of God, I hope he doesn't start whining and crying about it too!!!
what Trump is doing right now is killing the anti-establishment candidates' campaign by sucking all the oxygen and coverage away from them. They will not get any traction as long as Trump and his circus are in the spot light and in the end he will be the reason that the establishment is able to get Jeb the nomination.

When the primaries are down to one or two candidates I guarantee you one of them will be Jeb Bush. Which non-Rino candidate do you want presenting your case to the rest of the GOP voters.....Trump or Cruz.

I am basically there with you on Cruz but you do need to realize hiw Trump is actually helping the candidate you like the least.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:44 PM
Didn't take you long to resort to insults. I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you after all.

Questioning Trump's past actions, crude comments is whining. Got you. Although your boy did a fair amount of whining on Twitter complaing about how unfair the questions from Fox were. Imagine that, a little cute blonde political commenter made your candidate whine like a little beyotch. Imagine what the Democrats and Hillary are going to do to him. I bet his combed-over skull explodes like a Gallagher watermelon.

Wonk, wonk, wonk... If you don't want me to insult you don't put words in my mouth. If you think that's ok then you're not just a whiny little b*tch, but also a presumptuous whiny little b*tch.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:46 PM
what Trump is doing right now is killing the anti-establushment candidates' campaign by sucking all the oxygen and coverage away from them. They will not get any traction as long as Trump and his circus are in the spot light and in the end he will be the reason that the establushment is able to get Jeb the nomination.

Well, if the other anti-establishment candidates aren't good enough to overcome Trump and beat Jeb, then they weren't all that good in the first place now where they? They can take their toys and go home crying too.

Serenity Now
8/9/2015, 01:47 PM
Trump doing well is great for the Dems. The fact that he can say the kind of **** that he says and his numbers go up is crazy. If he's the nominee it's a bigger beat down than 2012.

olevetonahill
8/9/2015, 01:48 PM
Im all for stirrin the Pot and Trump is doing just that. Im like him , Tired of all the PC crap.
Yes he talked about buying Politicians, But thats the system we have in Place. If he brings enough light to it Maybe we can get a change,
Now am I for him , Not necessarily, But at this Point I aint against him either.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 01:52 PM
Trump doing well is great for the Dems. The fact that he can say the kind of **** that he says and his numbers go up is crazy. If he's the nominee it's a bigger beat down than 2012.
Yes it is. Trump is riding the crest of his popularity in the GOP but the general election polls are a huge red flag about his electability in the GE. You want Jeb or Hillary to be the next POTUS then keep supporting Trump.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 01:53 PM
Im all for stirrin the Pot and Trump is doing just that. Im like him , Tired of all the PC crap.
Yes he talked about buying Politicians, But thats the system we have in Place. If he brings enough light to it Maybe we can get a change,
Now am I for him , Not necessarily, But at this Point I aint against him either.

Exactly! And all the whining about him so early in the game only makes me like him more, though in the end he's not likely to be my guy.

Curly Bill

You bunch of losers just try to keep Hillary out of jail.

olevetonahill

Can any of you Libs actually Tell me you Really want Billiary as Pres?

8/9/2015, 01:58 PM
Really, you don't think the Democrats are just licking their chops hoping Trump is the GOP candidate so they can run ads of Trump saying and doing those type of things( or probably worse). He is losing badly to Hillary in several swing states while other GOP candidates are beating her in polls. Trump is unelectable in the general election. I thought you were all about getting the GOP candidate elected no matter who it is.

You're more intelligent than to see Trump as anything more than a clown.I think it makes sense to not put him down as a liar or insincere. He has threatened to go 3rd party if the GOP doesn't treat him fairly (or if republican individuals or supposedly fair and balanced tv channels treat him like liberals should be treated), and I really can't blame him for asking to be treated as serious. If he's FOS and a democrat in hiding, we should be able to know much better as time goes by.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 02:01 PM
I think it makes sense to not put him down as a liar or insincere. He has threatened to go 3rd party if the GOP doesn't treat him fairly (or if republican individuals or supposedly fair and balanced tv channels treat him like liberals should be treated), and I really can't blame him for asking to be treated as serious. If he's FOS and a democrat in hiding, we should be able to know much better as time goes by.

I was thinking the same thing after Blondie did her thing the other night, and after he got uninvited to whatever that dealio was the past few days. In other words: Do we really wanna p*ss this guy off after he's said if he's not treated fairly (In his mind remember) he won't rule out a 3rd party run? And I'm not saying he should be treated with kid gloves, but I'm not sure a lynch mob mentality is gonna be the way to go with this cat either.

8/9/2015, 02:13 PM
I don't see ANY reason to tear into him like some people do here. Let things play out. We're not voting on anyone for a long time.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 02:21 PM
I don't see ANY reason to tear into him like some people do here. Let things play out. We're not voting on anyone for a long time.

Exactly. If he's as bad a candidate as some think then that will likely be sorted out as time goes on.

But I don't want any anti-Trump hysteria from the conservative side, I don't want blonde talking heads playing sheriff, nor do I don't want "conservative" networks wielding its heavy hand unfairly.

8/9/2015, 02:28 PM
...I don't want any anti-Trump hysteria from the conservative side, I don't want blonde talking heads playing sheriff, nor do I don't want "conservative" networks wielding its heavy hand unfairly.If FoxNews, the GOP, or any other entity thinks they have Trump by the short hairs, they are sadly mistaken.

Curly Bill
8/9/2015, 02:29 PM
If FoxNews, the GOP, or any other entity thinks they have Trump by the short hairs, they are sadly mistaken.

Which I'm sure p*sses them off to no end, and thus the heavy hand.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 02:31 PM
I think it makes sense to not put him down as a liar or insincere. He has threatened to go 3rd party if the GOP doesn't treat him fairly (or if republican individuals or supposedly fair and balanced tv channels treat him like liberals should be treated), and I really can't blame him for asking to be treated as serious. If he's FOS and a democrat in hiding, we should be able to know much better as time goes by.
He will do it just to be a spoliler because he has a huge ego. Trump is all about Trump. I know most other politicians have big egos but most aren't as vindictive as Trump is. The only hope to keep him from doing that is to keep him in the GOP primary process until it's too late to run 3rd party but if he stays that long Cruz, Paul and Fiorina are most likely gone leading to the Jeb v. Trump matchup. The Democrats realize it is to their advantage to keep The Trump card in play as long as possible so don't be surprised to see them remain eerily statement about Trump's statements and actions.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 02:33 PM
If FoxNews, the GOP, or any other entity thinks they have Trump by the short hairs, they are sadly mistaken.
Again, if you can't see how Trump helps the Democrats then I misjudged your political insight.

8/9/2015, 02:45 PM
Again, if you can't see how Trump helps the Democrats then I misjudged your political insight.If you can't see how him going 3rd party helps the democrats, I have a mango orchard at the north pole to sell you . Really, it's an amazingly good deal!

SoonerorLater
8/9/2015, 02:55 PM
I don't care for Trump and wouldn't want to see him as president.....However, I have to say it is kind of refreshing to see a candidate saying what comes to mind instead of answering questions holding a finger in the air to see where the political winds are blowing, parsing every word so as to avoid offending as many groups as possible. If his candidacy does nothing more than highlight PC pablum that defines American politics then it will be a success.

REDREX
8/9/2015, 07:02 PM
Trump is at his best when he can just rant----He is not very good at trying to answer a question

8/9/2015, 07:20 PM
Trump is at his best when he can just rant----He is not very good at trying to answer a questionSometimes he thinks the questions are goofy, so he answers by saying what he wants to say. It's helping him with lots of people.

FaninAma
8/9/2015, 10:04 PM
Sometimes he thinks the questions are goofy, so he answers by saying what he wants to say. It's helping him with lots of people.
Yeah, 20-25% of the GOP vote is a sure fire winner in the GE. Trump is an idiot and a product of our dumbed down culture. I could understand the support he's getting if there were only establishment candidates in the race but there are some really good alternatives this election cycle. BTW, the most recent poll had Cruz moving into second place after the debate with 13%.

olevetonahill
8/9/2015, 10:14 PM
Trump is at his best when he can just rant----He is not very good at trying to answer a question

Im sorry Red
He was NEVER ASKED a Question!
Megan Set him up from the1st Question!

Sooner in Tampa
8/10/2015, 08:12 AM
Trump has zero diplomacy in his body...he some great ideas but he is such a boob about everything. I can't stand his overall demeanor.

Give me Carly Fiorina all day.

okie52
8/10/2015, 09:18 AM
I'm enjoying Trump galvanizing a large segment of the pubs and upsetting the pub establishment. This segment has often been unrepresented by the establishment pubs.

My hope is that if Trump fades or implodes this "motivated" group will move over to another conservative or sit out the election if a rubio, jeb, graham, et al were to be the pub nominee.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 09:26 AM
I'm enjoying Trump galvanizing a large segment of the pubs and upsetting the pub establishment. This segment has often been unrepresented by the establishment pubs.

My hope is that if Trump fades or implodes this "motivated" group will move over to another conservative or sit out the election if a rubio, jeb, graham, et al were to be the pub nominee.

I think it hurts long run. The things that these guys do to keep up with him will hurt them a year from now. Off the top of my head: Cruz "cooking bacon" with a semi-automatic rifle, Rand using a chainsaw to destroy documents, Lindsay G. going all teenager on his cell phone. It's getting kind of goofy. There are 24 year old's in these campaigns coming up with ideas to try and trump the rest of the group (fitting pun not intended). I don't think it will play well in the long run. I mean the question has been asked, "is he doing this for his friends the Clinton's?"

champions77
8/10/2015, 10:18 AM
Trump has received a lot of interest and support because he does not come across as a politician. His candidness is a breath of fresh air from the political correct politicians that have adhered to the left's establishment of political correctness, which is just basically a form of censorship that apparently has no bounds. The things that are objectionable today have reached and exceeded the point of ridiculousness, witness the Martin O'Malley statement of "All Lives Matter" which was met with such vitriol that he later apologized and changed his statement to "only black lives matter".
But unfortunately Trump has taken his "speak what's on his mind" style to a level of disparagement and insult that has no place in civil discourse. Some would say paranoia with his description of Megan Kelly as "you could see she had blood coming out of her eyes". All I saw was a very attractive Fox news moderator who did a very nice job Thursday night. I thought all of the questions were tough and fair. Maybe just maybe it will set a standard that will be followed in the Democratic debates later on, instead of the softball questions that were hurled at Obama in every debate in 2008 and 2012.

Tear Down This Wall
8/10/2015, 10:21 AM
With America charging down the path of Idiocracy, there can be no other match up than Trump and Hillary...unless Bernie Sanders can really make a showing.

People always laugh when I say we're going down the road to becoming Mexico politically, but in 2006, Mexico came within a ball hair of electing a communist like Sanders (I know he says he a socialist, but I call a spade a spade).

Looking at Sanders' support just solidifies my thinking - there are enough poor and jealous here to turn this country into Mexico or Venezuela. And, as evidence shows, it doesn't matter how far into the ground the countries are run, there are enough poor to keep blaming "the rich" to keep the communists in power.

It's pathetic, but it's what is happening.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 10:22 AM
Im sorry Red
He was NEVER ASKED a Question!
Megan Set him up from the1st Question!

Oh boo-hoo. Poor Donnie. Do you think the Democrats aren't going to do the same thing or worse in a general election? What is he going tro do then....take to Twitter and whine again about how mean everybody is being to him and call everybody names?

Trump is the political equivalent of a poo flinging monkey.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 10:25 AM

Or Trump will kill off the campaigns of any adult, legitimate anti-establishment candidates and the GOP is left with choosing between a RINO like Jeb or Kasich and a poo flinging monkey.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 10:27 AM
With America charging down the path of Idiocracy, there can be no other match up than Trump and Hillary...unless Bernie Sanders can really make a showing.

People always laugh when I say we're going down the road to becoming Mexico politically, but in 2006, Mexico came within a ball hair of electing a communist like Sanders (I know he says he a socialist, but I call a spade a spade).

Looking at Sanders' support just solidifies my thinking - there are enough poor and jealous here to turn this country into Mexico or Venezuela. And, as evidence shows, it doesn't matter how far into the ground the countries are run, there are enough poor to keep blaming "the rich" to keep the communists in power.

It's pathetic, but it's what is happening.

Yep, and the low information voters of both parties(but especially the Democrats) are too stupid to see where this downward spiral ends up.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 10:42 AM
Some would say paranoia with his description of Megan Kelly as "you could see she had blood coming out of her eyes".

He went further than that. Implying that blood was coming from somewhere else as well. When Erik Erikson pulls the plug on you because you went too far...

champions77
8/10/2015, 11:46 AM
He went further than that. Implying that blood was coming from somewhere else as well. When Erik Erikson pulls the plug on you because you went too far...

Trump denies that emphatically, saying he was thinking eyes, nose, ears, and instead of spelling out all of those, he just cut it short. I will take him at his word on this one. Knowing how outspoken he's been, if he meant that, I'm sure he would have admitted it.

But yes, really not smart on his part to even go there at all. He better get his big pants on and prepare himself for a lot of real piling on later on. This Fox debate was nothing compared to what it will be. The DEMS will bring up him getting in a fight on the playground when he was ten. Nothing will be off limits.

okie52
8/10/2015, 11:52 AM
I think it hurts long run. The things that these guys do to keep up with him will hurt them a year from now. Off the top of my head: Cruz "cooking bacon" with a semi-automatic rifle, Rand using a chainsaw to destroy documents, Lindsay G. going all teenager on his cell phone. It's getting kind of goofy. There are 24 year old's in these campaigns coming up with ideas to try and trump the rest of the group (fitting pun not intended). I don't think it will play well in the long run. I mean the question has been asked, "is he doing this for his friends the Clinton's?"

Oh there is some goofy stuff for sure but not anything really damaging. I would guess that hillary's emails would be more likely to impact 2016 than the current stunts by the pubs.

After the last debate NBC polls it looked like most of the more conservative pubs had moved to the front. Trump was still leading with 23%, but Cruz was now at 13% and Carson 11%. Fiorina had moved to 4th with 8% tied with rubio who didn't change on his numbers. jeb and Walker both dropped 3% so based on this poll they were the biggest losers.

okie52
8/10/2015, 11:53 AM
Was rubio even asked during the debate about his multiple flip flops on amnesty?

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 12:04 PM
Trump denies that emphatically, saying he was thinking eyes, nose, ears, and instead of spelling out all of those, he just cut it short. I will take him at his word on this one. Knowing how outspoken he's been, if he meant that, I'm sure he would have admitted it.

But yes, really not smart on his part to even go there at all. He better get his big pants on and prepare himself for a lot of real piling on later on. This Fox debate was nothing compared to what it will be. The DEMS will bring up him getting in a fight on the playground when he was ten. Nothing will be off limits.

Listen to it. Not that subtle.

olevetonahill
8/10/2015, 12:14 PM
Oh boo-hoo. Poor Donnie. Do you think the Democrats aren't going to do the same thing or worse in a general election? What is he going tro do then....take to Twitter and whine again about how mean everybody is being to him and call everybody names?

Trump is the political equivalent of a poo flinging monkey.

Yer sompun aint ya?
Never mind i think yer an idiot.

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 12:22 PM
Yer sompun aint ya?

I wager he woke up with nightmares about Trump killing all the other anti-establishment candidates. Hell, has he made a post in this thread where he wasn't crying about that?

champions77
8/10/2015, 12:24 PM
Listen to it. Not that subtle.

You may be right. Only if you could get inside his head would you know for sure, but stupid for even putting himself in that situation where it can be interpreted that way. He is prone to call out a lot of people as stupid, but he's doing a pretty good job of filling that role himself.

His "pity party" of one sure doesn't endear himself as Presidential.

I think he's a narcissist just like BHO is. Trump calls out anyone that would question him or criticizes him. Obama calls out anyone personally that questions him. That kind of thing is dangerous. It takes just one deranged sycophant of a politician that calls out his opponents, for a tragedy to happen. As many crazy kooks there are out there, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Hope I'm not prophetic.

8/10/2015, 12:57 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now
He went further than that. Implying that blood was coming from somewhere else as well.

But yes, really not smart on his part to even go there at all. He better get his big pants on and prepare himself for a lot of real piling on later on. This Fox debate was nothing compared to what it will be. The DEMS will bring up him getting in a fight on the playground when he was ten. Nothing will be off limits.Yeah, as long as the GOP and their candidates accept debates being run by MSM and moderators that pull for the Left, or go out of the way to avoid criticism by the Left, like Megyn Kelly did, the future debates will be more preposterous, useless and even harmful to the good candidates.

okie52
8/10/2015, 12:58 PM
Or Trump will kill off the campaigns of any adult, legitimate anti-establishment candidates and the GOP is left with choosing between a RINO like Jeb or Kasich and a poo flinging monkey.

It seems that following the last debate the more conservative (less establishment) candidates have moved to the front of the pack behind Trump (Cruz & Carson).

If jeb or rubio were the nominee I doubt there would be much movement to them by Trump's, Carson's or Cruz's supporters.

If it was a choice between jeb, rubio or graham for the nominee vs Trump then put me down for the poo flinging monkey over the sellouts.

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 01:09 PM
That Reince Pubis can't control Trump shows me that he's not a good leader of his political party.

That FOX even had to ask that question about Solidarity shows how dysfunctional and splintered the Rubs are at this point. Actually it's been dysfunctional since the rise of the TeaBaggers.

Trump is a breath of fresh air that will eventually blow itself out.

Oh, but it's highly entertaining. Few people believe Trump wasn't talking about blood coming out of Kelly's cooze.

5-0

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:13 PM
Trump: Ailes Promises I'll Be 'Treated Fairly on Fox'

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-roger-ailes-fox-treated/2015/08/10/id/669384/#ixzz3iRA35Rfq

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 01:15 PM
It begs the question, "Will Trump be fair to Fox ? "

5-0

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:18 PM
That Reince Pubis can't control Trump shows me that he's not a good leader of his political party.

That FOX even had to ask that question about Solidarity shows how dysfunctional and splintered the Rubs are at this point. Actually it's been dysfunctional since the rise of the TeaBaggers.

Oh, but it's highly entertaining. Few people believe Trump wasn't talking about blood coming out of Kelly's cooze.

5-0

Teabaggers? Really? That term carries about as much intellectual weight as the term libtards.

Trump is a breath of fresh air? Whatever. I can tune in to any reality television show or Jerry Springer type show and see stupid, crass, no-substance individuals like him all day long. In fact I am pretty sure Mr. Trump was right at home with his own reality television show. TDTW is exactly right. This society is hurtling at a meteoric pace to becoming an Idiocracy.

What has Trump said about any specific policies he going to institute if he is POTUS besides buiding a fence and making Mexico pay for it? I guess he has stated he is for a single payer healthcare system like the Canadians. You conservatives like that?

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:19 PM

5-0

And the socialists seem to have a large voice with bernie running as a dem.

“I am not a Democrat,” he told theProgressive, “because the Democratic Party does not represent, and has not for many years, the interests of my constituency, which is primarily working families, middle-class people and low-income people.”

Sanders didn’t say those things in the ’70s or the ’80s. He said those things not even two years ago.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/bernie-sanders-2016-democrats-121181_Page2.html#ixzz3iQCRHyE4

But it is highly entertaining.

Tear Down This Wall
8/10/2015, 01:20 PM
As far as the blood and Kelly...has she come out and denied it? Trump has been with enough women that he probably knows by their demeanor.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:24 PM
It seems that following the last debate the more conservative (less establishment) candidates have moved to the front of the pack behind Trump (Cruz & Carson).

If jeb or rubio were the nominee I doubt there would be much movement to them by Trump's, Carson's or Cruz's supporters.

If it was a choice between jeb, rubio or graham for the nominee vs Trump then put me down for the poo flinging monkey over the sellouts.

I might agree with your last statement but I have read enough about Trump to know he has been all over the political map with his beliefs and statements. If you trust him then you are indeed a naive soul....the conservative version of the voters who bought Obama's hope and change promises. Although, with respect to those who voted for Obama in 2008 they really didn't have as much evidence about what Obama had said and done in the past as we have on the Trumpster.

Conservatives prode themselves on being informed so I hope they stick to that principle and educate themselves about what Trump has done and said in the past and ask themselves if they can really trust this guy.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:25 PM
As far as the blood and Kelly...has she come out and denied it? Trump has been with enough women that he probably knows by their demeanor.

Are you really going to go there?

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:26 PM
Yer sompun aint ya?

translation: "I really have no answer to your question."

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:29 PM
Teabaggers? Really? That term carries about as much intellectual weight as the term libtards.

Trump is a breath of fresh air? Whatever. I can tune in to any reality television show or Jerry Springer type show and see stupid, crass, no-substance individuals like him all day long. In fact I am pretty sure Mr. Trump was right at home with his own reality television show. TDTW is exactly right. This society is hurtling at a meteoric pace to becoming an Idiocracy.

What has Trump said about any specific policies he going to institute if he is POTUS besides buiding a fence and making Mexico pay for it? I guess he has stated he is for a single payer healthcare system like the Canadians. You conservatives like that?

Oh Trump has certainly been short on specifics but then that is as much the interviewers/moderators fault as it is Trump's.

Yes, it is refreshing to hear someone not apologizing for illegals being deported or being against amnesty...something that has been lacking in most pub candidates campaigns as well as the pro amnesty pub establishment. Even mcshame said it now will be much tougher to pass amnesty than before Trump announced his candidacy.

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 01:30 PM
And the socialists seem to have a large voice with bernie running as a dem.

But it is highly entertaining.

Bernie's a die hard Socialist. He has no business on the Dem ticket. At least real Dems have a moderation of Capitalism.

His Entertainment Value is nothing compared to Trump's.

5-0

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:33 PM
I might agree with your last statement but I have read enough about Trump to know he has been all over the political map with his beliefs and statements. If you trust him then you are indeed a naive soul....the conservative version of the voters who bought Obama's hope and change promises. Although, with respect to those who voted for Obama in 2008 they really didn't have as much evidence about what Obama had said and done in the past as we have on the Trumpster.

Conservatives prode themselves on being informed so I hope they stick to that principle and educate themselves about what Trump has done and said in the past and ask themselves if they can really trust this guy.

Trump may be no conservative in fact I'm pretty sure that he isn't given his past stances. I'm happy that he has trashed political correctness and has done real damage to amnesty and its supporters on the pub side.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:33 PM
Was rubio even asked during the debate about his multiple flip flops on amnesty?

Maybe he should have obfuscated the issue as much as The Donald has recently.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/24/donald-trump-on-amnesty-if-somebodys-been-outstanding-we-try-and-work-something-out-video

Do you guys who like Trump really even know where he stands on the issue OR do you like him simply because he is calling people names and being an *** towards people you don't like as I suggested in the original post.

Please clarify for me where he stands on specific issues like international trade, healthcare, the Middle East, and reigning in crony capitalism.

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 01:34 PM
Trump just got another boost with me when I saw Lindsey Graham crying about Trump hurting the GOP.

1. Graham is a neocon interventionist piece of crap
2. It's unbecoming for grown men to whine so much about The Donald

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:42 PM
Bernie's a die hard Socialist. He has no business on the Dem ticket. At least real Dems have a moderation of Capitalism.

5-0

Obama campaigned for bernie in his senate race. He caucus's with the dems in the senate. 56% of dems polled found him acceptable as the dem nominee.

Monmouth Poll: 56 Percent of Dems Happy With Sanders as Nominee

By Melanie Batley | Wednesday, 05 Aug 2015 08:59 AM

Assuming Biden does not enter the race, most Democrats say they would not mind if Sanders got the nomination, including 17 percent who would be enthusiastic about the prospect and 39 percent who would be satisfied.

Just 16 percent would be dissatisfied and 7 percent would be upset with a Sanders victory.

Twenty-two percent have no opinion, the poll reports.

Even among those who support Clinton, half would either be enthusiastic (7 percent) or satisfied (43 percent) with Sanders carrying the torch, while just three-in-10 would be dissatisfied (18 percent) or upset (12 percent).

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bernie-sanders-hillary-poll-democrats/2015/08/05/id/665501/#ixzz3iRH0VXQW

No bernie isn't as entertaining as Trump but I certainly get a kick out of him running as a dem for president.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 01:44 PM
Exactly! And all the whining about him so early in the game only makes me like him more, though in the end he's not likely to be my guy.

Lindsey Graham is a total loser. He and politicians like McCain, Boehner and even my own representative, Tom Cole, are exactly the reason everybody is fed up. All I am asking is support a candidate you know that has acted with prinicple and INTELLIGENCE in bucking the established politicians in his own party. Don't waste your support on an unelectable clown.

BTW, speaking of whining, can you imagine what the MSM is going to do to Trump with his thin-skinned complaining and whining in the GE?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/07/donald-trump-late-night-angry-tweets-megyn-kelly-and-it-is-epic/

Not exactly Reagan-esque. Imagine how easy it will be for the Democrats, Putin, and the Islamacists to get under his skin.

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:44 PM
Trump just got another boost with me when I saw Lindsey Graham crying about Trump hurting the GOP.

2. It's unbecoming for grown men to whine so much about The Donald

I love it when lindsey cries about trump hurting the GOP. Lindsey has evidently never owned a mirror.

8/10/2015, 01:49 PM
I love it when lindsey cries about trump hurting the GOP. Lindsey has evidently never owned a mirror.He needs to hang it up and shut it TF up, take his retirement check and mosey along.

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 01:52 PM
Lindsey Graham is a total loser. He and politicians like McCain, Boehner and even my own representative, Tom Cole, are exactly the reason everybody is fed up. All I am asking is support a candidate you know that has acted with prinicple and INTELLIGENCE in bucking the established politicians in his own party. Don't waste your support on an unelectable clown.

BTW, speaking of whining, can you imagine what the MSM is going to do to Trump with his thin-skinned complaining and whining in the GE?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/07/donald-trump-late-night-angry-tweets-megyn-kelly-and-it-is-epic/

You have to relax. I think we're ultimately on the same page, but for right now you and many others are just too worked up about this Trump thing. It smacks of hysteria and piling on. I have serious doubt Trump can carry the success he's now having very far into 2017, if that far. And ultimately I would likely not support Trump over a Cruz, a Paul, or a Carson, and probably Fiorina though I need to learn more about her. But yeah, for right now Trump is tapping into a segment of the populace that is fed up with business as usual. I for one am just enjoying the show, and hopeful that he can help swing the party back to something other than democrat-lite.

okie52
8/10/2015, 01:53 PM
Maybe he should have obfuscated the issue as much as The Donald has recently.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/24/donald-trump-on-amnesty-if-somebodys-been-outstanding-we-try-and-work-something-out-video

Do you guys who like Trump really even know where he stands on the issue OR do you like him simply because he is calling people names and being an *** towards people you don't like as I suggested in the original post.

Please clarify for me where he stands on specific issues like international trade, healthcare, the Middle East, and reigning in crony capitalism.

I actually haven't seen trump define himself on much of anything other than making better trade deals, building a wall that mexico will pay for and deporting all illegals. And I don't mind it at this point because it has tilted the whole conversation against amnesty and increased border security.

That doesn't excuse FOX moderators from asking rubio about his horrendous flip flops on immigration and amnesty. It's the main reason he fell so far in the polls after his gang of 8 amnesty bill passed the senate and why he tried to walk back on his own bill. Amnesty is the main reason Trump is at the top of the polls and yet the moderators couldn't even get rubio to make a statement on it to contrast himself with Trump?

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 01:54 PM
I love it when lindsey cries about trump hurting the GOP. Lindsey has evidently never owned a mirror.

Indeed!

8/10/2015, 02:08 PM
Wouldn't be ruling out Walker so early, either.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 02:12 PM
Wouldn't be ruling out Walker so early, either.

Makes sense from a big Palin fan. You know, the half Governor. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/02/17/scott-walker-never-graduated-from-college-so-what/

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 02:17 PM
Makes sense from a big Palin fan. You know, the half Governor. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/02/17/scott-walker-never-graduated-from-college-so-what/

Is this anything like democrat men being half-men?

okie52
8/10/2015, 02:25 PM
Poll: Trump Surges After Debate Controversy

Donald Trump's dominance in the polls shows no sign of abating despite the controversy that has raged for days over his comments about Fox News' moderator Megyn Kelly and her treatment of him during the first GOP debate last week.

According to a poll by Morning Consult conducted Aug. 7 to 9 of 2,029 registered voters, Trump leads his nearest rival by nearly 3-to-1 with 32 percent support. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush in the number two spot has just 11 percent support.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/GOP-Debate-Megyn-Kelly/2015/08/10/id/669397/#ixzz3iRSCHQKg

champions77
8/10/2015, 02:26 PM

5-0

Why does Bernie "have no business being on the Democratic ticket"? Bernie is the most honest of your candidates, an admitted Socialist, so give him credit for that. More honesty that you will ever see in Hillary.

But Bernie's ideology fits in very well with today's Democratic Party in case you haven't noticed. You see the numbers he is getting at his campaign stops. Before him you see the numbers of socialist and communist that were appointed positions in the Obama Administration. It irks me to no end when your side talks about how the GOP has moved so far to the right, while at the same time the far left dominates today's Democratic Party. You apparently feel comfortable in that party, albeit somewhat in denial as to what your Party actually stands for today. Go ahead and admit it, come out of that radical leftist closet you're in.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 02:28 PM
Why does Bernie "have no business being on the Democratic ticket"? Bernie is the most honest of your candidates, an admitted Socialist, so give him credit for that. More honesty that you will ever see in Hillary.

But Bernie's ideology fits in very well with today's Democratic Party in case you haven't noticed. You see the numbers he is getting at his campaign stops. Before him you see the numbers of socialist and communist that were appointed positions in the Obama Administration. It irks me to no end when your side talks about how the GOP has moved so far to the right, while at the same time the far left dominates today's Democratic Party. You apparently feel comfortable in that party, albeit somewhat in denial as to what your Party actually stands for today. Go ahead and admit it, come out of that radical leftist closet you're in.

You keep referencing that trope but the actual figures don't back it up. Reagan couldn't get elected in the modern GOP. The conservatives are the most conservative they've been since before the Great Depression.

okie52
8/10/2015, 02:35 PM
You keep referencing that trope but the actual figures don't back it up. Reagan couldn't get elected in the modern GOP. The conservatives are the most conservative they've been since before the Great Depression.

Facts don't bear that out. If Reagan was viewed as a moderate pub today he is exactly what has been getting elected. W twice, mccain and then romney.... and Reagan couldn't elected?

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 02:40 PM

Which of Reagan's principles or campaign promises would keep him from winning the GOP nomination today? GHWB was the establishment candidate in 1979 and had the establishment apparatus of the party fully behind him yet still got trounced by Reagan. Reagan actually won a far greater share of the popular vote in the 1976 GOP primaries but lost the nomination because of the way delegates were apportioned back then. There is zero evidence that Reagan wouldn't win the GOP nomination hands dwon if he ran today. You are just parroting worthless leftist media drivel.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 03:05 PM
Which of Reagan's principles or campaign promises would keep him from winning the GOP nomination today? GHWB was the establishment candidate in 1979 and had the establishment apparatus of the party fully behind him yet still got trounced by Reagan. Reagan actually won a far greater share of the popular vote in the 1976 GOP primaries but lost the nomination because of the way delegates were apportioned back then. There is zero evidence that Reagan wouldn't win the GOP nomination hands dwon if he ran today. You are just parroting worthless leftist media drivel.

He increased taxes.
Deficits increased in his time by 186%.
He was a hardliner ON Israeal.
He was not anti-choice.
He more than worked with Iran. Best case scenario, he communicated with them to sell them arms. Worst case scenario, he delayed the hostage release until after his election. Hell, we can credit him with creating OBL and the Taliban.
He advocated for gun reform with the Brady Bill.
(Just for Okie) He oversaw the amnesty of 3,000,000 illegals.

So, amnesty, gun control, work with Iran, disagree with Israel. I think the others referenced above are, to quote The Donald, "weak". However, that should be sufficient to shoot down any GOP candidate today. Hell, just disagree with Israel or try to limit some access to weapons and you're dead in the water.

I personally give him a pass on a lot of crap financially. He spent Russia out of communism. He was left with an economy that was sub optimal. I give Carter a little bit of a pass on it as well as Nixon really screwed it up with the price fixing and the whole Vietnam financial burden. The economy was due to turn around regardless of what they did to it.

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 03:14 PM
Teabaggers? Really?

I take it that you prefer the old-fashioned term 'ball suckers' . Whatever suits ya.

5-0

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 03:22 PM
I take it that you prefer the old-fashioned term 'ball suckers' . Whatever suits ya.

5-0

Ball suckers - that's funny, because we all know that term is much more likely to apply to fellows of the democrat persuasion.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 03:30 PM
Facts don't bear that out. If Reagan was viewed as a moderate pub today he is exactly what has been getting elected. W twice, mccain and then romney.... and Reagan couldn't elected?

Given the current political climate and fact that EVERYTHING you say becomes part of the record, Romney/McCain had to go so far right in the primaries to get the nomination that they couldn't get back to the middle.

The Tea Party forced it to happen.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/12/michael-cohen-republicans-embrace-extreme-right

8/10/2015, 03:44 PM
Which of Reagan's principles or campaign promises would keep him from winning the GOP nomination today? GHWB was the establishment candidate in 1979 and had the establishment apparatus of the party fully behind him yet still got trounced by Reagan. Reagan actually won a far greater share of the popular vote in the 1976 GOP primaries but lost the nomination because of the way delegates were apportioned back then. There is zero evidence that Reagan wouldn't win the GOP nomination hands down if he ran today. You are just parroting worthless leftist media drivel.It's the liberals voting in the R primary now, that wasn't as big a factor in 1980. IOW, there was no good reason teh moderates should have been winning the R primaries the last few times, except that more leftists are voting in the R primaries.

8/10/2015, 03:48 PM
Given the current political climate and fact that EVERYTHING you say becomes part of the record, Romney/McCain had to go so far right in the primaries to get the nomination that they couldn't get back to the middle.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/12/michael-cohen-republicans-embrace-extreme-righthorsesh*t. And if you believe what you said there, you're worse off than I thought.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 04:03 PM
horsesh*t. And if you believe what you said there, you're worse off than I thought.

If you don't believe it then you're stupider than you called me in the spek.

champions77
8/10/2015, 04:09 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/12/michael-cohen-republicans-embrace-extreme-right

Democracy extends the sphere of individual freedom, socialism restricts it. Democracy attaches all possible value to each man; socialism makes each man a mere agent, a mere number. Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word: equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville

Serenity you just go ahead with your flawed observations of the GOP. The GOP became fractured only after the Party began it's March to the middle. Only after Republicans began acting like Democrats, content on going along with the ever expanding role of the Federal Government, afraid to stand up to the Dems and their efforts to grow the Federal Government, lest they be called out as "wanting to starve little children"or "rolling Granny over the cliff" each time an attempt was made to limit the growth of this overbearing, bloated bureaucracy.

The GOP has become so much like "Democratic Lite" that many conservatives stay home instead of casting their ballot, believing that there was no real alternative to the Democrats. Those dishonest Republicans, running back home as CONSERVATIVES, but then voting on issues much differently while in DC. Mom used to call it "Potomac Fever" and it happens with regularity today. They all have discovered that using the Federal Treasury to buy votes, promising one benefit or entitlement after another is a way to perpetuate yourself into winning re-elections . Your hero Barack Obama promised over a TRILLION dollars of government goodies BEFORE the crash in 2008. The crash gave him the freedom to spend at will on the stimulus and Tarp, then laughed at a conference when he chuckled "I guess those shovel ready projects weren't so shovel ready"

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 04:09 PM
He increased taxes.
Deficits increased in his time by 186%.
He was a hardliner ON Israeal.
He was not anti-choice.
He more than worked with Iran. Best case scenario, he communicated with them to sell them arms. Worst case scenario, he delayed the hostage release until after his election. Hell, we can credit him with creating OBL and the Taliban.
He advocated for gun reform with the Brady Bill.
(Just for Okie) He oversaw the amnesty of 3,000,000 illegals.

So, amnesty, gun control, work with Iran, disagree with Israel. I think the others referenced above are, to quote The Donald, "weak". However, that should be sufficient to shoot down any GOP candidate today. Hell, just disagree with Israel or try to limit some access to weapons and you're dead in the water.

I personally give him a pass on a lot of crap financially. He spent Russia out of communism. He was left with an economy that was sub optimal. I give Carter a little bit of a pass on it as well as Nixon really screwed it up with the price fixing and the whole Vietnam financial burden. The economy was due to turn around regardless of what they did to it.

That is such a dishonest litany of actions Reagan took. Almost all of his "non-Conservative" actions were compromises on Reagan's part with the Democrats in Congress in which the Democrats lied and backed out of their end of the compromises....raising taxes slightly for reduced spending which the Democrats didn't live up to.....allowing illegals to stay for increased border protection and E-Verify which the Democrats failed to do. And you wonder why conservatives are so reluctant to compromise with the lying, dishonest Democrats in Washington. Then you turn around and make claims like the one in your post above. It is the democrats who have poisoned the well in Washington. That is why conservatives are livid when they see squishes like McConnell and Boehner compromising with the bastages.

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 04:11 PM
If you don't believe it then you're stupider than you called me in the spek.

See, it's Rush and Turd that say all those mean and hurtful things to you in SPEK. I'm totally innocent!!

okie52
8/10/2015, 04:21 PM

Primaries force dem or pub candidates to move left or right. Think Hillary isn't doing that now? And the odds on favorite a few months ago for the pub nomination was jeb. Think he's a conservative?

And Reagan's biggest mistake according to Ed Meese (Reagan's attorney general during amnesty) was amnesty. Hopefully nobody would be stupid enough to try that again.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 04:21 PM

5-0

Just the type of sophomoric reply I expected from you. Carry on.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 04:23 PM
That is such a dishonest litany of actions Reagan took. Almost all of his "non-Conservative" actions were compromises on Reagan's part with the Democrats in Congress in which the Democrats lied and backed out of their end of the compromises....raising taxes slightly for reduced spending which the Democrats didn't live up to.....allowing illegals to stay for increased border protection and E-Verify which the Democrats failed to do. And you wonder why conservatives are so reluctant to compromise with the lying, dishonest Democrats in Washington. Then you turn around and make claims like the one in your post above. It is the democrats who have poisoned the well in Washington. That is why conservatives are livid when they see squishes like McConnell and Boehner compromising with the bastages.

I'll certainly give on the increase of taxes. He squared taxes up a little. They went up here and there but went down over all and it was mostly a good thing. I disagree with his version of Supply Side Economics. Kennedy is the last president to do it right. Deficits are less clear. If you're an anti deficit person, then spending Russia into the ground isn't an option. Gun control, amnesty, Iran-Contra, Israel...those are big things that won't float in today's GOP. I'm not sure how you write that off. I could answer it for you in a way that I'd support if you want. But, ignoring those things borders on laughable.

Serenity Now
8/10/2015, 04:26 PM

Things that the Dem's wouldn't bully him into: Dealings with Isreal, IRAN CONTRA, GUN CONTROL. Agree?

8/10/2015, 04:31 PM
If you don't believe it then you're stupider than you called me in the spek.How sad. Really.

FaninAma
8/10/2015, 04:35 PM
I'll certainly give on the increase of taxes. He squared taxes up a little. They went up here and there but went down over all and it was mostly a good thing. I disagree with his version of Supply Side Economics. Kennedy is the last president to do it right. Deficits are less clear. If you're an anti deficit person, then spending Russia into the ground isn't an option. Gun control, amnesty, Iran-Contra, Israel...those are big things that won't float in today's GOP. I'm not sure how you write that off. I could answer it for you in a way that I'd support if you want. But, ignoring those things borders on laughable.

The US didn't spend the USSR into the ground. Reagan deserves a lot of the credit for the Soviet Union collapsing but the main reason the collapse happened is because the Saudis increased their production of oil through the roof collapsing the price of oil around the globe. This was the main contrubutor to the USSR's economy collapsing and subsequently their system of government falling. What Reagan actually did was create and hold together a strong European coalition that further isolated the Soviet Union and which refused to provide a life-line for their floundering economy. Gorbachev also knew Reagan would lead this coalition against him if he tried to strike back militarily. That's called leadership....something Obama only dreams about.

The same thing is happening today but this time around I think the US and the Saudis are playinig with fire. I don't think Putin and the Russians will go quietly in the night like Gorbachev and the Soviets did....mainly because they think that there will be much less opposition from the US and Europeans if they invade another oil rich country that causes the price of oil and gas to spike. While Reagan had the Europeans line up behind him in a strong coalition to isolate the USSR the spineless Obama and his possible democrat successor(Hillary?) to the Presidency couldn't even begin to reorganize that coalition.

8/10/2015, 05:35 PM
That is such a dishonest litany of actions Reagan took. Almost all of his "non-Conservative" actions were compromises on Reagan's part with the Democrats in Congress in which the Democrats lied and backed out of their end of the compromises....raising taxes slightly for reduced spending which the Democrats didn't live up to.....allowing illegals to stay for increased border protection and E-Verify which the Democrats failed to do. And you wonder why conservatives are so reluctant to compromise with the lying, dishonest Democrats in Washington. Then you turn around and make claims like the one in your post above. It is the democrats who have poisoned the well in Washington. That is why conservatives are livid when they see squishes like McConnell and Boehner compromising with the bastages.more truth Serenity and other libs. Hopefully you will understand and assimilate.

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 05:42 PM
Just the type of sophomoric reply I expected from you. Carry on.

It's still way too early in the election cycle. I'm saving the good stuff for later.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
8/10/2015, 06:05 PM
Kelly asked Trump when he became a Republican.

Trump evaded the question.

I'd like to see Trump's Republican Party membership application.

I'd like to see his birth certificate as well.

5-0

Curly Bill
8/10/2015, 06:23 PM

5-0

I'd like to see on your birth certificate where it says: Male

champions77
8/10/2015, 06:56 PM
Serenity I think it highly disingenuous that as you label the GOP as being controlled By the Tea Party (can't think of the last time there were any news reports of the Tea Party) but refuse to acknowledge the quantum leap to the left the Democrats have made in the last 30-40 years. Come on, tell us.

okie52
8/10/2015, 07:19 PM
It's still way too early in the election cycle. I'm saving the good stuff for later.

5-0

Hillary still hasn't received her combat action ribbon for Serbia. Maybe they can give that to her on stage in the first general debate.

SicEmBaylor
8/10/2015, 07:54 PM

5-0

The better question is when did Sanders become a Democrat?

okie52
8/10/2015, 08:20 PM
The better question is when did Sanders become a Democrat?

Evidently over half the dems have become socialists...nttawwt!!!

champions77
8/10/2015, 08:39 PM
Hillary still hasn't received her combat action ribbon for Serbia. Maybe they can give that to her on stage in the first general debate.

A similar lie got Brian Williams kicked off his NBC anchor job. Hillary does the same and is expected to be in the next President. This country has lost our moral soul when you have a sorry scumbag like Hillary and millions will line up and vote for her. And some wonder how and why we are so screwed up?

When your values and standards are lowered to this level, it does not bode well for our future. There will be a hell of a payback for all of our missteps.

okie52
8/10/2015, 09:21 PM
A similar lie got Brian Williams kicked off his NBC anchor job. Hillary does the same and is expected to be in the next President. This country has lost our moral soul when you have a sorry scumbag like Hillary and millions will line up and vote for her. And some wonder how and why we are so screwed up?

When your values and standards are lowered to this level, it does not bode well for our future. There will be a hell of a payback for all of our missteps.

This has nothing to do with our conversation but after a few cocktails I just saw this ad again...the liberty mutual ad for why "do you have an insurance company that will pay you a depreciated price on your one month old car that was tboned by a minivan". Well dumbass, your insurance company isn't paying for your car to be repaired when it was the other guys fault.

SicEmBaylor
8/10/2015, 09:24 PM
Evidently over half the dems have become socialists...nttawwt!!!

Indeed, but I meant more literally. He was elected to the House and Senate as an independent. When did he register as a Democrat in order to be eligible for the nomination? I'm not sure how Democratic Party rules work.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2015, 09:30 PM
This has nothing to do with our conversation but after a few cocktails I just saw this ad again...the liberty mutual ad for why "do you have an insurance company that will pay you a depreciated price on your one month old car that was tboned by a minivan". Well dumbass, your insurance company isn't paying for your car to be repaired when it was the other guys fault.

HA!! I caught that the very first time I seen that commercial!

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2015, 09:33 PM
I'd like to see on your birth certificate where it says: Male

It probably says Hand Wringing Transgender...

okie52
8/10/2015, 09:59 PM

Hillary is a POS...but sometimes we need to be remind ended of that.

8/11/2015, 12:13 AM

When your values and standards are lowered to this level, it does not bode well for our future. There will be a hell of a payback for all of our missteps.Ugh! Not much fun to think about, is it!?

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2015, 11:21 AM
Are you really going to go there?

Not during that time of the month, no.

Sooner in Tampa
8/11/2015, 11:24 AM
Not during that time of the month, no.

So fvcking classless

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2015, 11:26 AM
Here's the whole problem with Kelly and Hillary and the whole lot of 'em: they belong in the kitchen.

Now that they are out of the kitchen, running around giving their opinions and asking questions, the country is tanking. We've got boys who think they are girls, girls who think they are boys, trophies being handed to kids who finish in last place, people suspended from their day jobs with the Minnesota Vikings for whoopin' their kids' butts, and millions of people eating insect and animal crapped-on organic foods.

They should all - liberal, conservative, and all stripe in between - get back in the kitchen and fix me a sandwich. It's almost lunch time.

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2015, 11:28 AM
So fvcking classless

"And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people." KJV

Leviticus 20:18

God knew what He was doing.

8/11/2015, 11:34 AM
Wholly scheist! Dafuque! etc.

SicEmBaylor
8/11/2015, 11:48 AM
I keep all of my wimmin uneducated, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. The way baby Jesus intended.

8/11/2015, 11:58 AM
I keep all of my wimmin uneducated, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. The way baby Jesus intended.Well, the baby Jesus WAS adamant about such things. Board member Badger has learnt well.

olevetonahill
8/11/2015, 12:14 PM
I keep all of my wimmin uneducated, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. The way baby Jesus intended.

You aint got any ****ing wimmens!

TAFBSooner
8/11/2015, 04:33 PM
He went further than that. Implying that blood was coming from somewhere else as well. Yeah, as long as the GOP and their candidates accept debates being run by MSM and moderators that pull for the Left, or go out of the way to avoid criticism by the Left, like Megyn Kelly did, the future debates will be more preposterous, useless and even harmful to the good candidates.

Fox is now part of the MSM? Thank God you still have RedState. Oh, wait . . .

8/11/2015, 04:44 PM
Fox is now part of the MSM? Thank God you still have RedState. Oh, wait . . .Did your brain freeze after reading MSM?

TAFBSooner
8/11/2015, 04:45 PM

Had to happen at some point. I completely agree with you on this point.

SicEmBaylor
8/11/2015, 04:56 PM
I support sTRUMPets -- especially when they are uneducated, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen where baby Jesus intended.

FaninAma
8/14/2015, 06:28 PM
SicEm, The Donald was absolutely trashing Rand Paul today at a news conference in Iowa. All I could think was , "wow, SicEm isn't going to like that."

SicEmBaylor
8/14/2015, 06:32 PM
SicEm, The Donald was absolutely trashing Rand Paul today at a news conference in Iowa. All I could think was , "wow, SicEm isn't going to like that."

He went on something like a 100-tweet tirade against Paul the other day. Some of his insults were funny while some were mundane and boring. All I can do at this point is be amused. I barely know what to make of Trump or what to say about him.

FaninAma
8/14/2015, 06:37 PM
He went on something like a 100-tweet tirade against Paul the other day. Some of his insults were funny while some were mundane and boring. All I can do at this point is be amused. I barely know what to make of Trump or what to say about him.2878

FaninAma
8/18/2015, 09:17 AM

I have watched Trump closely over the past week. I have read his new policy statements regarding immigration and trade and I must say.....I agree with him. The right to Jus Soli has to be removed in this country or we are finished. The Europeans have figured this out as have most of the nations around the world. Currently we are just one of a handful of nations that still offers unrestricted birth right citizenship. The others, aside from Canada, are 3rd world ****holes....which we will become unless this policy is changed.

I also agree with him on fair trade although I suspect that the world's economy has been built entiorely on the backs of the American consumer and worker for so long that any attempt to level the playing field would probably throw the world into a severe recession.

As a result of this new information I have moved Trump out of the "poo-flinging monkey" category into the category of one of the candidates I will continue to look at.

TAFBSooner
8/18/2015, 09:36 AM
He went on something like a 100-tweet tirade against Paul the other day. Some of his insults were funny while some were mundane and boring. All I can do at this point is be amused. I barely know what to make of Trump or what to say about him.

He's an authoritarian, you're a libertarian (-leaning conservative). You should have plenty to say about him, but probably not much good.

olevetonahill
8/18/2015, 09:44 AM
And that is exactly the type of attitude I am talikng about. Never mind that he has voted for Democrats in the past, been pro-abortion, supports single payer healthcare, enjoyed the benefits of crony capitalism, brags about buying politicians, acts like he is constantly on a realuty television show but by gawd he is insulting the people I am pissed at so I like him.

Vet, I am not directing this criticism directly at you but ask yourself, is this guy really a leader in the Ronald Reagan mode?
Does he really present the principles you believe in in the best light and in a way that is likely to convince other people to change their minds?

I have watched Trump closely over the past week. I have read his new policy statements regarding immigration and trade and I must say.....I agree with him. The right to Jus Soli has to be removed in this country or we are finished. The Europeans have figured this out as have most of the nations around the world. Currently we are just one of a handful of nations that still offers unrestricted birth right citizenship. The others, aside from Canada, are 3rd world ****holes....which we will become unless this policy is changed.

I also agree with him on fair trade although I suspect that the world's economy has been built entiorely on the backs of the American consumer and worker for so long that any attempt to level the playing field would probably throw the world into a severe recession.

As a reesult of this new information I have moved Trump out of the "poo-flinging monkey" category into the category of one of the candidates I will continue to look at.

Seems to be changing YOUR mind LOL

FaninAma
8/18/2015, 09:57 AM
Seems to be changing YOUR mind LOL

Yeah Ol Vet, I admitted as much. Before he was all bluster and insults plus I was aware of his past record on issues. I am not saying I will vote for him but I will at least consider his candidacy now.

olevetonahill
8/18/2015, 10:01 AM
Yeah Ol Vet, I admitted as much. Before he was all bluster and insults plus I was aware of his past record on issues. I am not saying I will vote for him but I will at least consider his candidacy now.

Just poking fun at ya LOL. I doubt he can win But I like his message so far

Serenity Now
8/18/2015, 10:10 AM
I just don't get how the right can get behind a few things.

1. His attitude and treatment of a wide range of people. Megan Kelly is one that comes to mind. "bleeding from wherever"...
2. His multiple bankruptcies. (3-4)
3. His multiple divorces. (3-4 - I transpose these two)

It's like the more he insults people the better he does in the polls. It's interesting to watch.

Curly Bill
8/18/2015, 10:12 AM

1. His attitude and treatment of a wide range of people. Megan Kelly is one that comes to mind. "bleeding from wherever"...

It's like the more he insults people the better he does in the polls. It's interesting to watch.

What can we say? We're not all easily offended liberal sissies.

Serenity Now
8/18/2015, 10:16 AM
What can we say? We're not all easily offended liberal sissies.

Then just the bankruptcies. What gives?

Tear Down This Wall
8/18/2015, 10:21 AM
Plus, Megan Kelly still hasn't said she was or was not bleeding from the "wherever" so we don't know if he was wrong there anyway. I tend to believe he'd know because he has been through so many women!

At this point, I don't care how many wives he had. If by some miracle he can win, all I care about is getting the economy stronger, something no Democrat has a plan to do.

olevetonahill
8/18/2015, 10:27 AM

Correct me if im wrong, (which im NOT) But Kelly and company went after Trump from the get-go .

As far as his divorces go Ive had 3 , does that me me a terrible person? Nope, But I prolly am a Terrible husband!
The Bankruptcies aint a big deal IMHO either.
Hes Brash and Obnoxious but then again so am I

olevetonahill
8/18/2015, 10:31 AM
Heres yer innocent ms kelly

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11846692_529439817212984_7805333992820099591_n.jpg ?oh=add41680df4b9bb87bec0a8e91e6a764&oe=56512A66

FaninAma
8/18/2015, 10:33 AM
Plus, Megan Kelly still hasn't said she was or was not bleeding from the "wherever" so we don't know if he was wrong there anyway. I tend to believe he'd know because he has been through so many women!

At this point, I don't care how many wives he had. If by some miracle he can win, all I care about is getting the economy stronger, something no Democrat has a plan to do.

Trump would do better if he wouldn't do or say the really offensive things that amount to essentially self-inflicted wounds. I know they don't bother you but it is just fodder to use against him by the media. He should have handled the question the same way Newt Gingrich handled the question in the primary debate in which the CNN reporter asked him about things he had said to his wife before their divorce. It was awesome and I guarantee you that reporter still hasn't recovered.

Tear Down This Wall
8/18/2015, 10:41 AM
It doesn't matter what Trump says because we are in the age of Idiocracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

It doesn't matter how many laws Hillary broke. It doesn't matter how many times she lied. And, it doesn't matter what either she or Trump...or, any of them say. The electorate is full of complete and utter idiots - on both sides of the political ledger.

And, again, even when it runs into a ditch, it will not be "saved" by anyone. We are on the path to Mexico and Venezuela - the poor, lazy, and stupid far outnumber the working, willing, and able.

okie52
8/18/2015, 11:01 AM

I didn't even like Trump before he announced his candidacy. Even now I'm not sure if he is a serious candidate. Hell, he could be a dem mole for all I know.

Megyn Kelly, John McCain, Rosie O'Donnell, et al insults don't bother me other than showing that Trump needs pick his battles better. His bankruptcies are just a part of business. He owns many companies and its not surprising that some would fail. Just like with taxes, I've got no problem with a rich lib taking every deduction he can even though he might be advocating higher tax rates.

Multiple divorces? Seems like he usually has pretty good eye candy on his arm...a lot better to look at than hillary or wasserman ****z.

The best thing about Trump has been how far he moved amnesty back to the right in the national discussion. McCain was bemoaning a month ago that immigration "reform" (amnesty) has suffered a major setback by trump's rhetoric and it has united the "crazies". It also has caused many pubs to view the pro amnesty candidates like rubio, jeb, graham, kasich, et al with a much more jaundiced eye. Now you have sanctuary cities under attack for their decades of openly defying the law. Christie and Walker both flipped on amnesty in the last 6 months.

It has been extremely gratifying to see the pub establishment, the chamber of commerce, the Koch Brothers, et al mortified by Trump and his stance on immigration. Hell, Koch brothers cut him out of their summit and have denied trump access to their data base which they are providing to other candidates. Christie, a huge establishment pub, even attacked the chamber of commerce yesterday for their role in supporting illegal immigration and fighting against employer fines and everify. He would have never done that a few months ago.

Almost none of Trump's supporters will go to jeb, rubio, graham or kasich if trump drops out. That's a big chunk of the pub party that will probably move to Carson, Walker, Cruz or maybe Paul. If its jeb, graham (extemely unlikely), rubio or kasich in the general election a lot of trump supporters will stay at home.

champions77
8/21/2015, 09:23 AM
Trump has some baggage, but who doesn't? His candid style is attractive to a Country that has had it's fill of politicians and their PC rhetoric that give phony a new meaning. I could support him, and should he become the nominee, without hesitation. I think he would at least steer the country back to being more capitalistic, and would hope that doesn't include crony capitalism, even though he has admitted engaging in that himself through the years.
I would hope his style, at least the part of being himself, would rub off on the other candidates, even though I haven't seen much evidence to support that.

For me, anyone but a Rhino. They have been a big part of this Nation descending from greatness. Most of the time they act like democrats with their support of bigger government policies. Despite what some on here continue to state, the GOP has moved to the left in the last twenty years, despite the base being much more conservative. They have been accessories to the mess we have today in so many ways, running on conservative values back home, then moving to the left when they hit the DC City limits. It has to stop.

Serenity Now
8/21/2015, 09:38 AM
Trump has some baggage, but who doesn't? His candid style is attractive to a Country that has had it's fill of politicians and their PC rhetoric that give phony a new meaning. I could support him, and should he become the nominee, without hesitation. I think he would at least steer the country back to being more capitalistic, and would hope that doesn't include crony capitalism, even though he has admitted engaging in that himself through the years.
I would hope his style, at least the part of being himself, would rub off on the other candidates, even though I haven't seen much evidence to support that.

For me, anyone but a Rhino. They have been a big part of this Nation descending from greatness. Most of the time they act like democrats with their support of bigger government policies. Despite what some on here continue to state, the GOP has moved to the left in the last twenty years, despite the base being much more conservative. They have been accessories to the mess we have today in so many ways, running on conservative values back home, then moving to the left when they hit the DC City limits. It has to stop.

From my reading/listening on the issue I come away with these thoughts. Trump has the most support now. But, he also has the largest % from both parties who are statistically negative towards him. This means that when the 16 keeps dropping, most of that support is going to bleed over to other candidates (no pun intended). The point is that he has 25% support now. He's not going to get much more, regardless of who drops out. It's interesting to watch. I do find it curious that the more he says that's rude or offensive the better he does.

champions77
8/21/2015, 09:53 AM
Trump has said some things that were pretty out there, and some of it comes across as not too smart. But is what he says really that crazy, especially when you recall some of the things Dems have said about Republicans about them wanting "dirty air and dirty water", or when a reduction in a programs budget from an 8% budget increase is reduced to 6% increase and that is somehow a cut? Or when a Repub advocates that a program be looked at for fraud, waste and abuse.....and predictably here comes the DNC commercial showing an elderly woman being rolled over a cliff by a middle aged man wearing a suit? Or a reduction in the food stamp program because the fraud is running rampant is met with another DNC commercial stating the Republicans are for "starving children"? Aren't these attacks as bad as anything that Trump has said?

Just another indication of the double standards we have today, and again, liberals are usually the benefactors of it.

Serenity Now
8/21/2015, 10:30 AM
...and some of it comes across as not too smart.
I swear that's a Trump phrase. :)

8/21/2015, 12:32 PM
At this point, I don't care how many wives Trump had. If by some miracle he can win, all I care about is getting the economy stronger, something no Democrat has a plan to do.and reinvigorating the US Military.

Serenity Now
8/21/2015, 12:40 PM
and reinvigorating the US Military.
The military that is larger than its next 6 smaller ones? That's like saying that mike funds needs more hair gel.

SicEmBaylor
8/21/2015, 12:52 PM
and reinvigorating the US Military.

One absolutely needless war and another war that has gone on 12 years longer than it ever should have is what 'decimated' the military. The Pentagon is a fat, bloated, irresponsible, inefficient, and wasteful government bureaucracy whose budget is in desperate need of a cleaver. The F-35 program is a great example. Boondoggles like that should never ever happen.

End the mid-east conflicts, withdraw US forces from every corner of the globe, stop going to war unless we're directly attacked, and make sure our tax dollars go toward a lean and efficient military that is technologically a generation ahead of its nearest competitors.

8/21/2015, 01:03 PM
and reinvigorating the US Military.Yep,Trump wants to make our military better and more respected by the shi*birds of the world.

SicEmBaylor
8/21/2015, 01:10 PM
Yep,Trump wants to make our military better and more respected by the shi*birds of the world.

Everyone respects the United States Military. Who doesn't?

BoulderSooner79
8/21/2015, 03:18 PM
One absolutely needless war and another war that has gone on 12 years longer than it ever should have is what 'decimated' the military. The Pentagon is a fat, bloated, irresponsible, inefficient, and wasteful government bureaucracy whose budget is in desperate need of a cleaver. The F-35 program is a great example. Boondoggles like that should never ever happen.

End the mid-east conflicts, withdraw US forces from every corner of the globe, stop going to war unless we're directly attacked, and make sure our tax dollars go toward a lean and efficient military that is technologically a generation ahead of its nearest competitors.

So much truth in this post. I have no doubt we could have a stronger, much more effective military using much less of our national resources. World police is not an effective use of our defense forces, but I don't see either party even addressing the issue.

okie52
8/21/2015, 04:31 PM
From my reading/listening on the issue I come away with these thoughts. Trump has the most support now. But, he also has the largest % from both parties who are statistically negative towards him. This means that when the 16 keeps dropping, most of that support is going to bleed over to other candidates (no pun intended). The point is that he has 25% support now. He's not going to get much more, regardless of who drops out. It's interesting to watch. I do find it curious that the more he says that's rude or offensive the better he does.

I think Trump would pick up significantly from Cruz and Carson should they drop out. I don't know about Walker or Paul's supporters. But jeb and rubio will remain in the race a long time splitting the vote of the moderates. Kasich and Christie may take a while to drop out too.

Trump could already have given himself a big enough lead that the survivor of jeb, rubio, et al wouldn't have enough primaries left to catch him.

Serenity Now
8/21/2015, 06:06 PM
I think Trump would pick up significantly from Cruz and Carson should they drop out. I don't know about Walker or Paul's supporters. But jeb and rubio will remain in the race a long time splitting the vote of the moderates. Kasich and Christie may take a while to drop out too.

Trump could already have given himself a big enough lead that the survivor of jeb, rubio, et al wouldn't have enough primaries left to catch him.
That would be Dem Christmas!

okie52
8/21/2015, 07:02 PM
That would be Dem Christmas!

I thought so too but Hillary is tanking it right now. Bernie vs trump!!? Now that would be interesting.

swardboy
8/22/2015, 11:44 AM
About 40,000 showed up for a Trump rally in Mobile, Alabama last night. I can't think of another human being who could muster that kind of a crowd this far out from the election in that crowded of a candidate field

hawaii 5-0
8/23/2015, 01:45 AM
About 40,000 showed up for a Trump rally in Mobile, Alabama last night. I can't think of another human being who could muster that kind of a crowd this far out from the election in that crowded of a candidate field

It's been reported the stadium holds 40K and it was never more than 1/2 full.

Not really impressive considering the audience.

5-0

8/23/2015, 02:45 AM
You calling swardboy a liar, Vladimir?

SicEmBaylor
8/23/2015, 04:29 AM
The more popular a candidate is, the less I trust them. I have a dim view of voting public, and if a candidate is popular enough with those people then there must be something wrong with he or she.

Turd_Ferguson
8/23/2015, 05:32 AM
It's been reported the stadium holds 40K and it was never more than 1/2 full.

Not really impressive considering the audience.

5-0

Where is that report? Betamalehandwringers.com?

CNN says the City of Mobile confirms 30k.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/politics/donald-trump-rally-mobile-alabama/

okie52
8/23/2015, 07:17 AM
Where is that report? Betamalehandwringers.com?

CNN says the City of Mobile confirms 30k.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/politics/donald-trump-rally-mobile-alabama/

The rainbows can only dream of such crowds.

Serenity Now
8/23/2015, 09:46 AM
Best. Klan. Rally. Ever.

Turd_Ferguson
8/23/2015, 11:12 AM
Best. Klan. Rally. Ever.

Biggest. Puss. Lib. Ever.

REDREX
8/23/2015, 11:52 AM
Best. Klan. Rally. Ever.---Maybe Bernie could top that number with one of his Socialist rallies

Curly Bill
8/23/2015, 04:11 PM
I. Love. Being. Effeminate.

Yeah, no kidding.

champions77
8/23/2015, 05:44 PM
Best. Klan. Rally. Ever.

Wow, low blow. Anyone ever mention "Black Panther" rally when you see a lot of blacks together?

I bet the quality of people in that rally, measured by percent that are gainfully employed, measured by percent that have served in the U.S. Military, measured by the percent that have criminal records, measured by the percent that have been self reliant all of their lives, Are far superior when measured against those that attend a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders political rally?

No doubt in my mind that the quality of person at that Trump rally in Mobile the other night is far superior to the losers that show up to a despicable liar or an avowed socialist's rally.

Curly Bill
8/23/2015, 05:53 PM
The folks that show up for donk rallies are freaks, welfare royalty, beta males, and your typical all-around losers.

champions77
8/23/2015, 06:51 PM
The folks that show up for donk rallies are freaks, welfare royalty, beta males, and your typical all-around losers.

You know a statistic that you never see?
The crime rate among welfare recipients.

Another statistic you never see? The percent of welfare recipients that are Democrats.

If at some day in the future, that this country implodes from debt, which is inevitable, it will be directly linked to liberal policies, not conservative ideology and principles.

SicEmBaylor
8/23/2015, 06:57 PM
You know a statistic that you never see?
The crime rate among welfare recipients.

This is why I support abortion up to the third trimester especially among low-income minority mothers. Those little f'ers are going to grow up and commit murder necessitating the need to try them for murder necessitating the need to execute them. Let's just cut to the chase, save the taxpayers money, and off the little blobs of DNA before they get started.

champions77
8/23/2015, 07:23 PM
This is why I support abortion up to the third trimester especially among low-income minority mothers. Those little f'ers are going to grow up and commit murder necessitating the need to try them for murder necessitating the need to execute them. Let's just cut to the chase, save the taxpayers money, and off the little blobs of DNA before they get started.

And such a low regard for human life will inevitably lead to bureaucrats and death panels deciding that my valve replacement surgery because I'm over 60 is not worth it. I don't think I want to go there if not strictly on moral considerations.

8/24/2015, 01:36 AM
The dems lose potential voters due to their abortions, but make up for those lost to the knife by letting the deluge of illegal refugees come across the southern border in a never ending flood. Democrat ranks are likely swelling.

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2015, 01:41 AM
And such a low regard for human life will inevitably lead to bureaucrats and death panels deciding that my valve replacement surgery because I'm over 60 is not worth it. I don't think I want to go there if not strictly on moral considerations.

That isn't life -- that's a ball of genetic goo. Now once that fetus becomes viable, absolutely.

Serenity Now
8/24/2015, 11:26 AM
http://therightscoop.com/trump-my-people-in-hawaii-cant-believe-what-they-are-finding/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-hawaii-gains-gop-presidential-primary-poll/

Trump's no dummy. In '11 the hot button issue in the belly of the base was the birther movement. Now it's other hot button topics. Using The Donald's interpretation of the Constitution, Cruz, Jindal, etc. would be deported.

FaninAma
8/24/2015, 01:39 PM
That isn't life -- that's a ball of genetic goo. Now once that fetus becomes viable, absolutely.

So, in your esteemded scientific opinion when does the "ball of genetic goo" become a viable fetus? I'll hang up and listen off the air.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2015, 02:47 PM
So, in your esteemded scientific opinion when does the "ball of genetic goo" become a viable fetus? I'll hang up and listen off the air.

I'm sure this will be quite entertaining.

Soonerjeepman
8/24/2015, 02:51 PM

wow...just wow.

olevetonahill
8/24/2015, 02:52 PM

I'm sure this will be quite entertaining.

He thinks its GOO cause thats all he has ever had in his hand after sex.

Serenity Now
8/24/2015, 03:04 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/24/breaking-down-this-amazing-donald-trump-picture-from-his-alabama-rally/

If you can't enjoy this breakdown then you're a miserable person.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2015, 03:46 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/24/breaking-down-this-amazing-donald-trump-picture-from-his-alabama-rally/

If you can't enjoy this breakdown then you're a miserable person.

It was funny, however it's more of the same lib handwringing bull****...zzzzooooomygawd!!! white people white people white people...racist racist racist. Meh.

Serenity Now
8/24/2015, 03:49 PM
It was funny, however it's more of the same lib handwringing bull****...zzzzooooomygawd!!! white people white people white people...racist racist racist. Meh.

Did you see any pigmentation in any of those pictures?

I did read there were some White Power chants. Shocker.

okie52
8/24/2015, 04:06 PM
http://therightscoop.com/trump-my-people-in-hawaii-cant-believe-what-they-are-finding/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-hawaii-gains-gop-presidential-primary-poll/

Trump's no dummy. In '11 the hot button issue in the belly of the base was the birther movement. Now it's other hot button topics. Using The Donald's interpretation of the Constitution, Cruz, Jindal, etc. would be deported.

In 2013, in spite of pub idiots like graham, flake, rubio, and mccain that were trying to pass amnesty, Trump stated:

Going against the tide of opinion from the platorm at this year's CPAC conference, Trump warned against any embrace by the GOP of immigration reform: regularising the immigration status of "11 million illegals" would create 11 million Democrat voters, he said. The Republican party risked putting itself on a "suicide mission". Instead, he argued, the US should consider allowing more Europeans to the country.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/15/donald-trump-cpac-speech-republicans-iraq

Of course it's been a hot button that the GOP establishment has tried to ignore or bypass for many years. This year it has caught up with them. Regardless of how far Trump advances in the primaries, a pub amnesty candidate will lose most of Trump's supporters either in the primaries or general election.

hawaii 5-0
8/24/2015, 04:47 PM
I'm still not sure what side Trump is on.

Seems he's doing a great job of insuring a Democratic victory.

Stuff he says is great for the Republican fringe but won't hold water in a General Election. His words will come back to haunt him.

Is he some kind of Dem mole ?

5-0

okie52
8/24/2015, 04:54 PM
He could be a dem mole. If he is then I'm thankful they sent him because the pub establishment sucks. I'm also enjoying Bernie's run on the dem side. bernie along with the FbI and possibly biden will keep it interesting for hillary.

Serenity Now
8/24/2015, 05:05 PM
He could be a dem mole. If he is then I'm thankful they sent him because the pub establishment sucks. I'm also enjoying Bernie's run on the dem side. bernie along with the FbI and possibly biden will keep it interesting for hillary.

I kind of agree with you there. I will say that Bernie is not as far out as we are led to believe. Crazy positions like going back to the taxation levels present under Reagan.

REDREX
8/24/2015, 06:20 PM
I kind of agree with you there. I will say that Bernie is not as far out as we are led to believe. Crazy positions like going back to the taxation levels present under Reagan.---Big diff in the number of people on the high end now v. Reagans time

Serenity Now
8/24/2015, 06:43 PM
---Big diff in the number of people on the high end now v. Reagans time
I assume he meant after reagan's changes went into effect.

okie52
8/24/2015, 07:36 PM
I kind of agree with you there. I will say that Bernie is not as far out as we are led to believe. Crazy positions like going back to the taxation levels present under Reagan.

Bernie wants to go back to jfk taxation levels...90%. And he hates millionaires. Jfk/lbj dropped the rate to 70% and the economy thrived as did tax revenues. Reagan dropped it down to 28% but he also increased taxes in a number of other areas and closed loopholes. I don't think Reagan was ever an advocate of state owned businesses (as is Bernie.).

But trump is now acceptable to 58% of pubs and Bernie is acceptable to 56% of dems. I like that...not because I'm necessarily supportive of either candidate but it does add a little clarity about the bases for the two parties.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2015, 07:48 PM
Did you see any pigmentation in any of those pictures?

I did read there were some White Power chants. Shocker.

Yeah, I read it too. Wonder if it was recorded?

okie52
8/24/2015, 07:48 PM
I might add that most of the gnashing of teeth done by the media is about Trump rather than about a self proclaimed socialist. I also enjoy that clarity.

8/24/2015, 08:15 PM
But trump is now acceptable to 58% of pubs and Bernie is acceptable to 56% of dems. I like that...not because I'm necessarily supportive of either candidate but it does add a little clarity about the bases for the two parties.Only fools weren't aware of the differences prior to this election season.

BoulderSooner79
8/24/2015, 10:30 PM
"President Trump" is an anagram of "Dr. Penis Trumpet"

Should get him the dyslexic vote.

okie52
8/24/2015, 10:57 PM
"President Trump" is an anagram of "Dr. Penis Trumpet"

Should get him the dyslexic vote.

Are Coloradans really as pro illegal as they seem to be?

BoulderSooner79
8/24/2015, 11:34 PM
Are Coloradans really as pro illegal as they seem to be?

What makes them seem to be?

okie52
8/24/2015, 11:49 PM
What makes them seem to be?

Oh giving dls to illegals would be a start.

BoulderSooner79
8/25/2015, 12:32 AM
Oh giving dls to illegals would be a start.

I don't know what dls is/are. Also, I haven't lived in CO for over 6 years now.

Serenity Now
8/25/2015, 12:36 AM
I don't know what dls is/are. Also, I haven't lived in CO for over 6 years now.

I think autocorrect took "ID's" and turned it into dis.

yermom
8/25/2015, 01:27 AM
"Driver's License" i'm assuming

personally, i'd rather they be on the grid and able to buy insurance, etc...

okie52
8/25/2015, 02:19 AM
"Driver's License" i'm assuming

personally, i'd rather they be on the grid and able to buy insurance, etc...

Bob Barry jr and his family send their love.

yermom
8/25/2015, 02:53 AM
That's not a bad example. BBJ's family probably got two whole chickens out of that guy.

okie52
8/25/2015, 02:56 AM
That's not a bad example. BBJ's family probably got two whole chickens out of that guy.

Would've had a live bbj if he wasn't in the country....but they're those that would want to legitimize his presence with a DL.

FaninAma
8/25/2015, 09:36 AM

Stuff he says is great for the Republican fringe but won't hold water in a General Election. His words will come back to haunt him.

5-0
But Hillary "Wiped....you mean like with a cloth?" Clinton is? LOL. I agree that the voters in this country are largely idiots which includes you IF you support Hillary (if she is the Democratic nominee).

Let's get your pledge right now that you will not support Hillary if she is the nominee. If you can't do that then you have no business criticizing anybody else about their choice for POTUS.

FaninAma
8/25/2015, 09:46 AM
Then you support the killing of viable fetuses(viable past 24 weeks....you do the math). Nice elitist sentiment there SicEm. Pretty typical for a Trust Fund baby such as yourself.

BTW, correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have some chronic health problems? I guess it is a good thing that most of the pro-lifers oppose health care rationing and withholding medical care for older people with chronic health care problems even of you are a drain on society. Of course many who you agree with in the pro-abortion group probably wouldn't oppose mandatory euthanasia for older individuals with chronic medical problems.

You're an elitist pure and simple.

Sooner in Tampa
8/25/2015, 10:45 AM
Then you support the killing of viable fetuses(viable past 24 weeks....you do the math). Nice elitist sentiment there SicEm. Pretty typical for a Trust Fund baby such as yourself.

BTW, correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have some chronic health problems? I guess it is a good thing that most of the pro-lifers oppose health care rationing and withholding medical care for older people with chronic health care problems even of you are a drain on society. Of course many who you agree with in the pro-abortion group probably wouldn't oppose mandatory euthanasia for older individuals with chronic medical problems.

You're an elitist pure and simple.

Abortions are disgusting (with given exceptions(rape/incest))...doing abortions up to the third trimester is simply murder...you cannot justify such an evil act IMHO.

Turd_Ferguson
8/25/2015, 10:53 AM
Abortions are disgusting (with given exceptions(rape/incest))...doing abortions up to the third trimester is simply murder...you cannot justify such an evil act IMHO.

Yeah, well if a woman is 2 weeks pregnant and is murdered, the murderer is charge with two homicides.

Serenity Now
8/25/2015, 11:13 AM
Karl Rove's mad genius plan in 2004 was to roll out the referendum on marriage. It worked despite the fact that all of the marriage bans that were approved on the ballots in that year turned out to be unconstitutional. This season it's the referendum on citizenship. Makes sense.

FaninAma
8/25/2015, 03:36 PM
I ususally agree with SicEm on his libertarian bent but he loses a lot of credibility(and respect) when he starts engaging in the same dehumanizing tactics the elitist progressives do.

The creation and propagation of a new life is really the only miraculous action that humans have been priviliged by God to take part in. To take that gift for granted and try to dehumanize it by calling it a blob of cells or a blob of DNA goo for the sake of convenience and financial considerations is morally bankrupt. There is nothing sub-human about unborn infants no matter their fetal or gestational age.

TAFBSooner
8/25/2015, 05:21 PM
I thought so too but Hillary is tanking it right now. Bernie vs trump!!? Now that would be interesting.

Bernie vs. the Donald would be many times better than what this race looked like six months ago: Bush v. Clinton.

TAFBSooner
8/25/2015, 05:25 PM
Would've had a live bbj if he wasn't in the country....but they're those that would want to legitimize his presence with a DL.

True, if he was out of the country, then BBJ would still be with us. That's an argument for controlling the border. But driver's licenses are a public safety mechanism, not a "legitimization of one's presence."

TAFBSooner
8/25/2015, 05:34 PM

5-0

I firmly believe that Ross Perot was only in it in 1992 to knock Bush 41 out of the Oval Office. Apparently there was bad blood related to previous business ventures. When Perot got knocked out in the R primaries, he jumped in as an independent. Too bad he didn't get anywhere because Perot was sure right about NAFTA.

Nader in 2000, Largent in Oklahoma in 2002, Perot in 1992. clone-Rush is right about third party candidates being death to the mainstream party they're closest to.

Anyway, I too wonder if Trump is in it to knock Jeb! out, or possibly to get Hillary elected by taking votes from Jeb! He does seem to concentrate his vitriol against the latest Bush.

Serenity Now
8/25/2015, 05:45 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-on-trump-hes-certainly-the-best-of-the-lot-runnin#.qfB23Gwlp

Trump has David duke's support.

There's that.

okie52
8/25/2015, 07:45 PM
True, if he was out of the country, then BBJ would still be with us. That's an argument for controlling the border. But driver's licenses are a public safety mechanism, not a "legitimization of one's presence."

They shouldn't be driving...period. The fact that any governmental body would legitimize their illegally being in this country is in direct conflict with our laws. There should be no "authorization" by any government agency or private organization to any illegal for any type of privilege such as driving, insurance, work, education, ID, government aid, housing, etc...

They are zeroes in this country...they shouldn't be afforded any service except a trip back across the border.

okie52
8/25/2015, 08:00 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-on-trump-hes-certainly-the-best-of-the-lot-runnin#.qfB23Gwlp

There's that.

Well hell...I never knew duke was a liberal.

yermom
8/25/2015, 08:10 PM
They shouldn't be driving...period. The fact that any governmental body would legitimize their illegally being in this country is in direct conflict with our laws. There should be no "authorization" by any government agency or private organization to any illegal for any type of privilege such as driving, insurance, work, education, ID, government aid, housing, etc...

They are zeroes in this country...they shouldn't be afforded any service except a trip back across the border.

That's working so well so far

TAFBSooner
8/25/2015, 08:24 PM

'Splain to me how insurance is a privilege to the person buying the insurance. Last I heard it was an obligation.

Also, if they're here they will be driving. It's in other motorists' interest that they be licensed.

Not that I want to tell you how to be a <strikeout>good</strikeout> effective nativist, but try getting rid of NAFTA and not electing senators and representatives from the party of big business. Heh, I've been helping you folks out by mowing my own lawn, but will hit 60 next year and will hire somebody.

Serenity Now
8/25/2015, 08:34 PM

There's that.
Zing!!!!

okie52
8/25/2015, 08:39 PM
'Splain to me how insurance is a privilege to the person buying the insurance. Last I heard it was an obligation.

Also, if they're here they will be driving. It's in other motorists' interest that they be licensed.

Not that I want to tell you how to be a <strikeout>good</strikeout> effective nativist, but try getting rid of NAFTA and not electing senators and representatives from the party of big business. Heh, I've been helping you folks out by mowing my own lawn, but will hit 60 next year and will hire somebody.

It's a privilege because it goes with driving. And this doormat mentality that because they're here we are obligated to let them drive is just further exacerbating the problem.

Nativist...that supports allowing up to a million immigrants a year being given citizenship ( legally). By far the most of any country in the world. Yet we have people in this country that "believe" we owe 11,000,000 invaders citizenship...the costs of which will be borne by the American taxpayer. But don't let me preach to an open borders guy. After all, what is territorial sovereignty and borders but just a line in the sand.

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2015, 09:18 PM
I ususally agree with SicEm on his libertarian bent but he loses a lot of credibility(and respect) when he starts engaging in the same dehumanizing tactics the elitist progressives do.

The creation and propagation of a new life is really the only miraculous action that humans have been priviliged by God to take part in. To take that gift for granted and try to dehumanize it by calling it a blob of cells or a blob of DNA goo for the sake of convenience and financial considerations is morally bankrupt. There is nothing sub-human about unborn infants no matter their fetal or gestational age.

The only reason I said third trimester and not viable is because of how ambiguous the latter is. I agree, killing a viable fetus whether it's the third trimester or not is murder and evil.

My personal religious conviction is such that I don't believe God takes any active role in humanity, period. Procreation is entirely a human affair; although, I believe the image of mankind was created by God. The big problem with the abortion debate is that religious convictions can't be the basis for law; therefore, we have to determine when life begins. You either do that medically or spiritually -- the former is acceptable as the basis for determining law; the latter is not acceptable for determining the basis of law.

Medical science is all over the place as to when life begins, so I think the best we can do is set the marker down when life becomes viable. It's not a great standard, at all, but I think it's the best we have.

olevetonahill
8/25/2015, 09:23 PM
The only reason I said third trimester and not viable is because of how ambiguous the latter is. I agree, killing a viable fetus whether it's the third trimester or not is murder and evil.

My personal religious conviction is such that I don't believe God takes any active role in humanity, period. Procreation is entirely a human affair; although, I believe the image of mankind was created by God. The big problem with the abortion debate is that religious convictions can't be the basis for law; therefore, we have to determine when life begins. You either do that medically or spiritually -- the former is acceptable as the basis for determining law; the latter is not acceptable for determining the basis of law.

Medical science is all over the place as to when life begins, so I think the best we can do is set the marker down when life becomes viable. It's not a great standard, at all, but I think it's the best we have.

Wrong! Its a Baby from the Start!. Want Pro choice? Choose before ya get knocked up!

hawaii 5-0
8/26/2015, 01:21 AM
Let's get your pledge right now that you will not support Hillary if she is the nominee. If you can't do that then you have no business criticizing anybody else about their choice for POTUS.

Who have I criticized about their choice of candidate ? I criticize candidates and public figures all the time. I reserve criticism for other Bored Members on a very limited basis. Take for example Elmer and Daffy telling us you have to be related and been hunting 10 times before you can blast them with birdshot.

What do you mean by 'pledge to not support' ?

Vote for ?

Campaign for or have some yard sign ?

Make fun of another candidate on a Sports Message Board ?

I haven't decided yet who I'll vote for. As a swing voter I'll vote for the candidate that most reflects my values. Right now I'm looking at Kasich. I like Trump in that he's no beholding to anyone like most of them. I like Fiorina in that she said she wouldn't appoint anyone for a post without looking at a female candidate. However, she said that Hillary is responsible for the Benghazi embassy attack. She doesn't even know that the US Embassy was in Tripoli. Bernie's a bit too far left for my values. I really don't know yet. Way too early.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
8/26/2015, 01:25 AM
Wrong! Its a Baby from the Start!. Want Pro choice? Choose before ya get knocked up!

Are you against Fertility Clinics ?

They destroy hundreds of fertilized embryos on a regular basis.

5-0

TAFBSooner
8/26/2015, 09:38 AM
It's a privilege because it goes with driving. And this doormat mentality that because they're here we are obligated to let them drive is just further exacerbating the problem.

Nativist...that supports allowing up to a million immigrants a year being given citizenship ( legally). By far the most of any country in the world. Yet we have people in this country that "believe" we owe 11,000,000 invaders citizenship...the costs of which will be borne by the American taxpayer. But don't let me preach to an open borders guy. After all, what is territorial sovereignty and borders but just a line in the sand.

I'm not an open borders guy, just pointing out a logical inconsistency re: insurance. We should control our borders. But the 1%ers that run the country like the cheap labor. So do we when we're in the grocery store - I'm not willing to grow all my own food when there's a better alternative, TYVM.

Tear Down This Wall
8/26/2015, 09:45 AM

It's a privilege because they get legal representation, from an American law firm, paid for by the insurer, if you maim, paralyze, or kill someone in an auto accident instead of having to pay for the defense out of your own pocket.

52 in correct, they shouldn't be here in the first place. Beyond that, if we're not going to kick them out, we should not provide any more accommodations, borne by our taxpayers, than we already have.

Serenity Now
8/26/2015, 09:59 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trump-just-stopped-being-funny-20150821?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=partner&utm_source=huffpostlive

So two yahoos from Southie in my hometown of Boston severely beat up a Hispanic homeless guy earlier this week. While being arrested, one of the brothers reportedly told police that "Donald Trump was right, all of these illegals need to be deported."

When reporters confronted Trump, he hadn't yet heard about the incident. At first, he said, "That would be a shame." But right after, he went on:

"I will say, the people that are following me are very passionate. They love this country. They want this country to be great again. But they are very passionate. I will say that."

Ham fisted bully is The Donald.

He's going to deport 11,000,000 people in a very humane way. The upside: Bobby Jindal should be deported now.

okie52
8/26/2015, 10:08 AM
I'm not an open borders guy, just pointing out a logical inconsistency re: insurance. We should control our borders. But the 1%ers that run the country like the cheap labor. So do we when we're in the grocery store - I'm not willing to grow all my own food when there's a better alternative, TYVM.

Some 1%ers are absolute sell outs as is the chamber of commerce and many establishment pubs. Of course virtually all dems and big labor are sellouts too in hopes of future dem voters. The dems wouldn't have border security in any amnesty bill if it was just left up to them. Dems are proud of their sanctuary cities.

dwarthog
8/26/2015, 10:10 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trump-just-stopped-being-funny-20150821?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=partner&utm_source=huffpostlive

He's going to deport 11,000,000 people in a very humane way. The upside: Bobby Jindal should be deported now.

Lame, very lame.

okie52
8/26/2015, 11:11 AM

You're sounding like a doormat these days Serenity. I'll take the mass deportation any day over seeing this on our streets from these poor, abused, people that are hiding in the shadows.

http://i.imgur.com/JVf6LPM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2ZMvJ9f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZnGfgiv.jpg

okie52
8/26/2015, 11:16 AM
That's working so well so far

You're obviously speaking about open borders, no deportation and sanctuary cities. Yep, a winning policy.

FaninAma
8/26/2015, 11:18 AM
Are you against Fertility Clinics ?They destroy hundreds of fertilized embryos on a regular basis.5-0So is that the screed you are going to use to defend abortions up until the time of birth? And if you don't support late term abortions please let us know at what point the fetus becomes human enough in your opinion to have a right to avoid being ripped out of the womb at the mother's discretion.

FaninAma
8/26/2015, 11:27 AM
Who have I criticized about their choice of candidate ? I criticize candidates and public figures all the time. I reserve criticism for other Bored Members on a very limited basis. Take for example Elmer and Daffy telling us you have to be related and been hunting 10 times before you can blast them with birdshot.

What do you mean by 'pledge to not support' ?

Vote for ?

Campaign for or have some yard sign ?

Make fun of another candidate on a Sports Message Board ?

I haven't decided yet who I'll vote for. As a swing voter I'll vote for the candidate that most reflects my values. Right now I'm looking at Kasich. I like Trump in that he's no beholding to anyone like most of them. I like Fiorina in that she said she wouldn't appoint anyone for a post without looking at a female candidate. However, she said that Hillary is responsible for the Benghazi embassy attack. She doesn't even know that the US Embassy was in Tripoli. Bernie's a bit too far left for my values. I really don't know yet. Way too early.

5-0
If you support Hillary you automatically lose the intellectual right to criticize anybody else's choice of candidates. Hillary is the most flawed, weak , morally bankrupt person to seek the office of POTUS. If you don't support her then criticize away.

BoulderSooner79
8/26/2015, 11:43 AM
If you support Hillary you automatically lose the intellectual right to criticize anybody else's choice of candidates. Hillary is the most flawed, weak , morally bankrupt person to seek the office of POTUS. If you don't support her then criticize away.

You just made up a new rule. Are you a mod or something?

8/26/2015, 01:09 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...nin#.qfB23Gwlp

There's that.
Zing!!!!Even fools aren't usually wrong about everything.You SHOULD know that.

hawaii 5-0
8/26/2015, 01:35 PM
You just made up a new rule. Are you a mod or something?

Same response.

What a lame argument.

As said more than once, I've not decided. And when I do, I'll still feel quite free to criticize anyone I choose.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
8/26/2015, 01:46 PM
So is that the screed you are going to use to defend abortions up until the time of birth? And if you don't support late term abortions please let us know at what point the fetus becomes human enough in your opinion to have a right to avoid being ripped out of the womb at the mother's discretion.

I said nothing about late term abortions. Elmer stated he believe life begins at conception. For those that agree, maybe, just maybe they should come out against Fertility Clinics. Sure they're not publicly funded, but fertilized ovums are still being destroyed. Where's the outrage ?

Are all fertilized embryos eligible for Medicare ? Survivor benefits ? Get real.

Personally, I'm pro-choice until the fetus is about 18 weeks. Then late term only if it affects the baby's or the Mother's health. I don't think the government should be in the Doctor's office. It should be up to a woman and her family and their physician.

Been working too many night shifts ? Your argument quality seems to have slipped considerably.

5-0

badger
8/26/2015, 01:48 PM
I don't think I commented in this thread, so here goes: I do not currently plan to vote for Donald Trump. I need to have a good reason for every candidate I vote for. Otherwise, I'm free to leave the checkbox blank. The ballot still counts whether you vote in each election/on each question or not :)

What would need to happen for me to vote for Trump is...

1- He runs as a Republican in the Oklahoma primary or he makes the final ballot in Nov 2016.
2- He makes his policies on all major issues, not just immigration, very clear.
3- His opponent(s) do not have better ideas.

May the best candidate win, Trump or not.

Serenity Now
8/26/2015, 02:42 PM
I said nothing about late term abortions. Elmer stated he believe life begins at conception. For those that agree, maybe, just maybe they should come out against Fertility Clinics. Sure they're not publicly funded, but fertilized ovums are still being destroyed. Where's the outrage ?

Pointing out logic flaws of the right doesn't fly well here.

SicEmBaylor
8/26/2015, 03:34 PM

It's an inconsistency. However, by the same token, you have progressive states like California where one can be charged with a double homicide if a pregnant woman is killed. That's also a pretty glaring inconsistency.

SicEmBaylor
8/26/2015, 03:35 PM

Logic is Satan's trickery. ;)

champions77
8/26/2015, 03:52 PM

Nor does it with the lefties on board.

SicEmBaylor
8/26/2015, 03:57 PM
A homicide requires a, to that point, living victim. If a fetus is alive for the purpose of charging one with a double homicide then why is it not considered alive when conducting an abortion?

dwarthog
8/26/2015, 04:06 PM
Shush, this logic issue is strictly on the right....

champions77
8/26/2015, 04:31 PM
A homicide requires a, to that point, living victim. If a fetus is alive for the purpose of charging one with a double homicide then why is it not considered alive when conducting an abortion?

As callous and cold hearted as the Planned Parenthood doctors were when discussing baby body parts you have to think that Death Panels for the old folks are not too far behind. What did The Great Liar say on the campaign trail about maybe for some older person needing surgery maybe better just to give them an aspirin?

And why would we expect anything less from the left and Democrats? I mean they attack religion (mostly Christians) at every opportunity, spending countless hours filing lawsuits about a cross here or there offending someone, or wanting "In God we Trust" taken off of our currency. Crazy upset over a Manger scene on the Courthouse lawn. Their buddies in the ACLU devoting immeasurable time, resources and effort enforcing the bogus "Separation of Church and State" paradigm that is bankrupt of any truth, at least as it relates to the ideas and principles of our Founding Father.

First Amendment - Religion and Expression. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Must make for a lot of uneasy, conflicted Democrats that also consider themselves Christians to be allied with a political party that has been infiltrated and commandeered by secular progressives intent on removing any vestiges of Religion from the American landscape. The part of the First Amendment that states "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" seems pretty clear to me.

yermom
8/26/2015, 06:19 PM
I missed the part in the 1st amendment where it says to use public funds and property for religious purposes.

Don't you have enough churches?

Serenity Now
8/26/2015, 06:49 PM
Must make for a lot of uneasy, conflicted Democrats that also consider themselves Christians to be allied with a political party that has been infiltrated and commandeered by secular progressives intent on removing any vestiges of Religion from the American landscape. The part of the First Amendment that states "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" seems pretty clear to me.

Nice condescension. I'm a Christian who doesn't want to hear a baptist prayer at a school event. Wonder how strongly Jesus would support trump?

REDREX
8/26/2015, 08:27 PM
Nice condescension. I'm a Christian who doesn't want to hear a baptist prayer at a school event. Wonder how strongly Jesus would support trump?---What is a Baptist Prayer?

olevetonahill
8/26/2015, 08:30 PM
---What is a Baptist Prayer?

From the way he said it,evidently it aint a "Christian" prayer!

Serenity Now
8/26/2015, 08:53 PM
---What is a Baptist Prayer?
An over use of the word "just".

REDREX
8/26/2015, 09:03 PM
An over use of the word "just".---That makes no sense

olevetonahill
8/26/2015, 09:26 PM
---That makes no sense

Its snivel nose, of course it makes no sense LOL

Serenity Now
8/26/2015, 09:35 PM
---That makes no sense

http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevinwax/2011/09/16/friday-funny-god-tells-prayer-warriors-to-stop-saying-just/

I've been a Treasurer. I've worked in the technical side of the church. I've taught youth Sunday School and I've gone on youth mission trips to build little houses in Mexico. But, because I'm a Dem I'm not a Christian. Nice!