PDA

View Full Version : 2015-2016 OU Football Hype Video

milesl
8/5/2015, 11:47 AM
I couldn't find this in the search. Sorry if this is a re post. Found this on reddit.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5hry5O3Zg&feature=youtu.be&safe=active

ObiKaTony
8/5/2015, 01:15 PM
It's the least excited I've been about a season in a long time...

IslandSooner
8/5/2015, 01:46 PM
There has been a few seasons in the past that I didn't think I was too excited about. But then late August rolls around, and as the season grows ever so near, and I just can't help but get excited. I suppose this year will be no different.

graphster
8/5/2015, 03:56 PM
I'm actually more excited for this year than a lot of other years. This is the year that things either turn around and we get back into the national conversation, or it'll probably be the end for Stoops. Throw in a new system on offense and a defense that needs to make drastic changes, plus the fact that last year ended so horribly, and I think there's a lot of reasons to be anxious to see what the team looks like after some of these changes.

Mookie91
8/5/2015, 04:13 PM
I'm actually excited about this one. OU under Stoops doesn't seem to handle the hype very well and this year expectations aren't very high.

ObiKaTony
8/5/2015, 08:24 PM
I'm tired of being caught up in the hype, until OU actually shows me something (have seen it once since 08 in the bama game in the sugar bowl) I'm not buying in. Just going to watch and pray what I believe to be true about OU football right now isn't true

Mazeppa
8/5/2015, 09:19 PM
I've been getting fired up for Sooner Football every fall for over 40 years, this one will be no different.

Therealsouthsider
8/5/2015, 10:57 PM
....the video was just meh

....who knows? there are times I'm pumped about the upcoming season and then just blah. I'm very excited about the individual potential of some of our players but somehow the team doesn't seem 'complete'...too many unknowns...too many variables. Hopefully leaders step forward, attitude develops and the hunger returns...I like a brash Sooner squad with swagger, not a team with a handful of pop-offs or loudmouths with unrealized potential

....we'll soon see, just my two cents

ss

SoonersEnFuego
8/6/2015, 09:30 AM
Awful choice of music for the video.

oudanny
8/6/2015, 10:00 AM
I'm always excited for college football to start but my expectations for our season aren't too high. Maybe I will be surprised.

SoonerMarkVA
8/6/2015, 10:37 AM
There has been a few seasons in the past that I didn't think I was too excited about. But then late August rolls around, and as the season grows ever so near, and I just can't help but get excited. I suppose this year will be no different.

I'm hoping for the same, and have had the same experience. So far though? meh.

olevetonahill
8/6/2015, 11:23 AM
I've been getting fired up for Sooner Football every fall for over 40 years, this one will be no different.

Yup. I look for great things this season.
Course I look for Great things EVERY season :watermelon: