PDA

View Full Version : The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

FaninAma
7/30/2015, 10:24 AM
Released today:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/30/video-planned-parenthood-doctor-on-how-to-avoid-getting-caught-selling-baby-parts/

There are 8 more to go. If the trend for the information contained in the videos keeps getting darker and more shocking not even the McConnell/Boehner led Congress canavoid addressing this issue. I hope the Democrats continue to come to PP's aid. It will show them for the anit-children/infant party they are.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/30/2015, 10:41 AM
I read PP is aggressively trying to get MSM from ever covering the carnage and unlawfulness. It IS hard to imagine the USA would devolve to allow the crap that is going on today.

FaninAma
7/30/2015, 10:51 AM
I read PP is aggressively trying to get MSM from ever covering the carnage and unlawfulness. It IS hard to imagine the USA would devolve to allow the crap that is going on today.

Thank goodness for the internet. I fully predict that the Federal government will make a strong push in the next few years to "regulate" the content of the internet.

olevetonahill
7/30/2015, 11:02 AM
Thank goodness for the internet. I fully predict that the Federal government will make a strong push in the next few years to "regulate" the content of the internet.

Pretty much happening, A Fed Judge Just Blocked the release of anymore tapes until Congress votes on de-funding,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/29/planned-parenthood-judge-blocks-pro-life-group-rel/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

7/30/2015, 11:04 AM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc27/dweebius/Womb%20Cecil%20Disguise_zpsoyzge024.jpg

FaninAma
7/30/2015, 11:06 AM
Pretty much happening, A Fed Judge Just Blocked the release of anymore tapes until Congress votes on de-funding,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/29/planned-parenthood-judge-blocks-pro-life-group-rel/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

The latest video was released after that ruling. So kudos to the pro-life group for sticking to their principles. I also think the judges ruling just pertained to videos that contained employees of Stemcell, one of the precurors of the aborted organs/tissue. The latest video does not violate that TRO.

olevetonahill
7/30/2015, 11:08 AM
The latest video was released after that ruling. So kudos to the pro-life group for sticking to their principles. I also think the judges ruling just pertained to videos that contained employees of Stemcell, one of the precurors of the aborted organs/tissue. The latest video does not violate that TRO.

You prolly know better than me. I dont keep up with it. Never much cared for PP in the 1st place.

badger
7/30/2015, 12:06 PM
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't think PP is making a profit on the sale of body parts, but I think it's fairly obvious that they are being compensated for something that perhaps people think should be disposed and with dignity, rather than sell for medical research.

I wish they would be transparent on what they are doing --- Yes, we do sell human remains to the benefit of medical research but no, the compensation is not a profitable revenue stream. We promise to be open and forthcoming to all clients about the use of body parts after abortions and abide by patient requests if they choose to have remains disposed of rather than sold for research use.

This is what it will likely come to, unless Congress or something else writes laws preventing future sales.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2015, 12:38 PM

I believe this is specific to California only.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2015, 12:41 PM
PP is a disgusting organization and they have been caught doing it with federal money. Let's see if they can survive without fed money.

Now they are faking that their website is hacked. They self hack their website, direct people to a donate and sign up page by making people think they have been brought down. A good analysis of the web traffic and the programming was published today.

These people are gross, as gross as that dentist killing Cecil.

Tear Down This Wall
7/30/2015, 12:44 PM
Pro-baby killers, explain this:

If the baby in the womb is not a person - as the pro-baby killing movement has always claimed - how is it that the organs and limbs can be "harvested" and sold?

Curly Bill
7/30/2015, 12:46 PM
I don't have a strong stance on the abortion issue, but PP should be stripped of all federal funding.

...and yes, I could not give a rat's *ss about the poor poor girls who can't afford to pay for their own abortions.

Serenity Now
7/30/2015, 12:53 PM
What portion of their "business" is actually abortion? I've read 3%. They also provide contraception and cancer screenings. Those are good things. I'd love to see PP come out and say "we are no longer in the abortion business". We are going to focus on women's health.

7/30/2015, 12:59 PM
What portion of their "business" is actually abortion? I've read 3%. They also provide contraception and cancer screenings. Those are good things. I'd love to see PP come out and say "we are no longer in the abortion business". We are going to focus on women's health.a more reasonable post than usual. congrats. However, they are not going to stop doing abortions. There is a line of blood drawn in the sand over that issue.

Tear Down This Wall
7/30/2015, 01:10 PM
What portion of their "business" is actually abortion? I've read 3%. They also provide contraception and cancer screenings. Those are good things. I'd love to see PP come out and say "we are no longer in the abortion business". We are going to focus on women's health.

Bingo!

Tear Down This Wall
7/30/2015, 01:14 PM
I don't have a strong stance on the abortion issue, but PP should be stripped of all federal funding.

...and yes, I could not give a rat's *ss about the poor poor girls who can't afford to pay for their own abortions.

Agree. People say, "Keep the government out of my bedroom." Fine. Keep it out. No taxpayer funding for whatever your sexual proclivities and the results thereof are.

No more taxpayer money for contraception. You wanna screw and not get pregnant? Awesome. Have at it. Pay for your own condoms, pills, IUDs, whatever. Your choice, use your own money for the support of your own choice.

You are pregnant, but don't want the baby? Considering an abortion? Fine. Have at it...with your own money. Your choice, your consequence, your money.

You're a man with the mental illness that makes you believe the as*s is a sexual organ, you contract STDs and, eventually, HIV/AIDS. Great! Have at it, buttbandits! But, pay for your own drugs for your own treatment.

Serenity Now
7/30/2015, 02:13 PM
Agree. People say, "Keep the government out of my bedroom." Fine. Keep it out. No taxpayer funding for whatever your sexual proclivities and the results thereof are.

No more taxpayer money for contraception. You wanna screw and not get pregnant? Awesome. Have at it. Pay for your own condoms, pills, IUDs, whatever. Your choice, use your own money for the support of your own choice.

You are pregnant, but don't want the baby? Considering an abortion? Fine. Have at it...with your own money. Your choice, your consequence, your money.

You're a man with the mental illness that makes you believe the as*s is a sexual organ, you contract STDs and, eventually, HIV/AIDS. Great! Have at it, buttbandits! But, pay for your own drugs for your own treatment.

But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.

FaninAma
7/30/2015, 02:22 PM
But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.Let them do it without taxpayer money. They violated the trust by committing unethical (and probably illegal) actions. Plus I am pretty sure they have engaged in criminal activity...... if nothing else they violated the Stark Act that prohibits medical service providers(labs and clinics) from receiving benefits in return for financial kickbacks. I bet when PP's books are opened up StemSystems will be one of their more generous contributors. You just know PP was selling the human organs and tissue for a pittance knowing that vcompanies like StemSystems was turning around and selling it for thousands of dollars per specimen.

olevetonahill
7/30/2015, 02:27 PM
But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.

Let em do it with Liberals Donations Not Working folks Taxes.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2015, 02:31 PM
Smoke screen for fed funding... Defund NOW!

Tear Down This Wall
7/30/2015, 03:03 PM

Really? Contraception isn't "accessible"? Those aren't condoms is drug stores and grocery stores...and convenience stores and gas stations? Morning after pill...also in drug stores.

Beggars can't be choosers. I may want a Maybach, but perhaps can only afford a Cadillac. No one should subsidize what I want as opposed to what I can afford.

Serenity Now
7/30/2015, 03:40 PM
Really? Contraception isn't "accessible"? Those aren't condoms is drug stores and grocery stores...and convenience stores and gas stations? Morning after pill...also in drug stores.

Beggars can't be choosers. I may want a Maybach, but perhaps can only afford a Cadillac. No one should subsidize what I want as opposed to what I can afford.

Someone put on here the other day that we ought to put it in the drinking water. I agree. That's the level of accessibility that I think is reasonable. My super hero idea was to get trained to be able to place the implants under arms that last 7 years and then go around eastern Oklahoma stopping time and implanting them in many arms.

Tear Down This Wall
7/30/2015, 03:49 PM
Someone put on here the other day that we ought to put it in the drinking water. I agree. That's the level of accessibility that I think is reasonable. My super hero idea was to get trained to be able to place the implants under arms that last 7 years and then go around eastern Oklahoma stopping time and implanting them in many arms.

But, that's "putting the government in the bedroom"/"legislating morality." I thought we were against that.

Where do you stop at trying to keep people from being irresponsible. Do we go as far, say, as to require that anyone who file bankruptcy or has their home foreclosed can no longer have their own bank accounts?

Eielson
7/30/2015, 04:45 PM

You've got a point. They're about as accessible as toilet paper.

yermom
7/30/2015, 09:08 PM
It saves money to spend money on birth control.

Free condoms for everyone!

Soonerjeepman
7/30/2015, 11:15 PM

Ya know what kept me from getting a girl pregnant at 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23...27.

Scared ****less of my folks...(that worked until 18, then being scared of having to take care of a baby until I could AFFORD to.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

That's the problem with folks today..."they are going to do it anyway"...well, we are NOT that animalistic that we can't make DECISIONS. Make a good one.

Soonerjeepman
7/30/2015, 11:16 PM
It saves money to spend money on birth control.

Free condoms for everyone!

GF has a niece from her brother...used a condom..1 night, 1 baby...

olevetonahill
7/30/2015, 11:19 PM

Seriously! are YOU this moronic?

Soonerjeepman
7/30/2015, 11:19 PM
getting to the OP.

the WH is now saying the videos are "altered". Asked who told them this...PP. How, what a shocker.

Why isn't "black lives matter" protesting pp...

Serenity Now
7/31/2015, 09:23 AM
Seriously! are YOU this moronic?

I'm always very serious when discussing SUPERHERO ideas. [rollseyes]

Serenity Now
7/31/2015, 09:34 AM
Ya know what kept me from getting a girl pregnant at 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23...27.

Scared ****less of my folks...(that worked until 18, then being scared of having to take care of a baby until I could AFFORD to.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

That's the problem with folks today..."they are going to do it anyway"...well, we are NOT that animalistic that we can't make DECISIONS. Make a good one.

Folks have been having premarital relations since the dawn of time. One high profile person recently took some $260,000 to be the spokesperson for abstinence and now has her second child out of wedlock. I have no problem with children out of wedlock at all. Every family has it. I have a niece who's a New Year's baby. She's starting her first teaching job this fall and is a great girl. Her life has been tougher than a typical kid's life but she's done great. I do have a problem with someone steering people away from contraception by way of abstinence and then publicly doing it poorly themselves. To me, she's a great example now that abstinence is not an effective means of contraception.

Turd_Ferguson
7/31/2015, 09:53 AM
PIITB!!!

Tear Down This Wall
7/31/2015, 09:55 AM
You've got a point. They're about as accessible as toilet paper.

My only point is this - be consistent. If people really want "government out of the bedroom," then truly keep it out.

If you are taking my tax payer money and using it to provide abortions, buy contraception, subsidize STD and HIV/AIDS medications, then you are forcing me to participate, via the government, in someone else's bedroom.

I have no interest in what other people do in their bedroom. So, why am I and millions of other tax payers having to fund it? If my taxpayer dollars fund it, then I have a reason to complain about it.

However, you can rest easy, because it is not going to change. Politicians in both parties long ago waved the white flag on making people pay for their own actions when it comes to the consequences of sex.

As to my original post, I just wanted to know how pro-baby killing people square the sale of baby body parts from abortions on one hand while claiming that the baby in the womb isn't a person on the other.

Back when I was in college (late 80s/early 90s), the word of the day for the pro-baby killer was "tissue mass." Whatever was in the womb of a woman wasn't a person, but just a "tissue mass." And, so instead of saying the baby in the womb wasn't a person, they'd say it wasn't a "viable tissue mass."

Well, if it's not a "viable tissue mass" or a person, how are you now "harvesting" arms, legs, hearts, lungs, brains, etc. from it? It's hypocrisy at its finest out of the pro-baby killing side of the ledger.

And, for the record, again, my deal is, if you want an abortion, that's the law of the land. It's not my business - except that you make it my business when my tax payer dollars are used to fund it and the organizations that provide it. See?

If Planned Parenthood took no federal dollars and this was happening purely with private cash, I'd say, who cares? But, it's not. It's happening with tax payer dollars. So, you are making me participate in the "harvesting" of limbs and organs from babies that you say aren't either person or "viable tissue masses."

It's ridiculously hypocritical.

Soonerjeepman
8/2/2015, 12:12 PM
Folks have been having premarital relations since the dawn of time. One high profile person recently took some $260,000 to be the spokesperson for abstinence and now has her second child out of wedlock. I have no problem with children out of wedlock at all. Every family has it. I have a niece who's a New Year's baby. She's starting her first teaching job this fall and is a great girl. Her life has been tougher than a typical kid's life but she's done great. I do have a problem with someone steering people away from contraception by way of abstinence and then publicly doing it poorly themselves. To me, she's a great example now that abstinence is not an effective means of contraception.

never said folks weren't having premartial sex. I'm sure there are married folks that have abortions as well. I was talking about THINKING before...we are not dogs that smell some puntang and start humping. All it takes is a little planning. As I said before my GF's brother used a condom and 1 time..baby. I don't understand why abstinence is not an effective means...its the ONLY one that is 100%.

yermom
8/2/2015, 12:56 PM
So everyone should only have sex for procreation?

Soonerjeepman
8/2/2015, 11:59 PM
lol...who said that? geeze you guys are dense sometimes

8/3/2015, 12:49 AM
lol...who said that? geeze you guys are dense sometimesWith TAFB, rockon, diverdog and Hawaii taking a break, yermom takes the left's baton.

yermom
8/3/2015, 07:19 AM
lol...who said that? geeze you guys are dense sometimes

So what are you saying? One of us is lost here.

I think it's fair to call me "pro-life"

I can't reconcile abortion unless we are talking non-viable pregnancies for the most part

I'd prefer people that don't want or need to get pregnant to be able to avoid it.

Pretending that people aren't going to have sex is burying your head in the sand.

olevetonahill
8/3/2015, 07:55 AM

I can't reconcile abortion unless we are talking non-viable pregnancies for the most part

I'd prefer people that don't want or need to get pregnant to be able to avoid it.

Pretending that people aren't going to have sex is burying your head in the sand.

Yup, People gonna ****, Poor folks gonna **** a lot cause they cant afford to go to movies and ****. Condoms is cheap for the The Tax payer compared to Paying for Food stamps ,welfare and healthcare for 18 years of some worthless punks life. Who grows up thinking Society OWES em

Serenity Now
8/3/2015, 09:21 AM
I think people who are pro life should be 100% for all birth control - that's the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies. I also think they should be all about the morning after pill.

olevetonahill
8/3/2015, 09:37 AM
I think people who are pro life should be 100% for all birth control - that's the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies. I also think they should be all about the morning after pill.

Splain the difference to me please? How is killing a Baby the day after its conceived any different from killin it 6 months later?

Turd_Ferguson
8/3/2015, 11:14 AM
I know some peeps that should be aborted even though they're way past the gestation period.

Tear Down This Wall
8/3/2015, 11:43 AM
Splain the difference to me please? How is killing a Baby the day after its conceived any different from killin it 6 months later?

Exactly. Someone explain how terminating a pregnancy is pro-life.

Tear Down This Wall
8/3/2015, 11:51 AM

Nobody is pretending. What we are saying is:

(1) pay for your own contraception yourself, so that we are truly doing what you say you want: keeping the government out of the bedroom
(2) if it's not a baby in the womb, how are limbs and organs being harvested?

What the pro-baby killer side of the ledger really wants is for the government to pay for their bedroom activities and the consequences thereof.

And, the pro-baby killers want everyone to ignore that there are babies in the womb being killed. These pesky arms, legs, brains, hearts, and stuff that are removed during an abortion as a living child is torn apart...just ignore that. It isn't really happening. And, when they say they are selling them, they aren't really selling them.

Basically, with the pro-baby killers, its just 'keep sending in your tax dollars and quit asking questions about how we use it.' Or, more bluntly, 'we know better how to use you tax dollars, and how dare you question us about it!'

Serenity Now
8/3/2015, 12:18 PM
Nobody is pretending. What we are saying is:

(1) pay for your own contraception yourself, so that we are truly doing what you say you want: keeping the government out of the bedroom
(2) if it's not a baby in the womb, how are limbs and organs being harvested?

What the pro-baby killer side of the ledger really wants is for the government to pay for their bedroom activities and the consequences thereof.

And, the pro-baby killers want everyone to ignore that there are babies in the womb being killed. These pesky arms, legs, brains, hearts, and stuff that are removed during an abortion as a living child is torn apart...just ignore that. It isn't really happening. And, when they say they are selling them, they aren't really selling them.

Basically, with the pro-baby killers, its just 'keep sending in your tax dollars and quit asking questions about how we use it.' Or, more bluntly, 'we know better how to use you tax dollars, and how dare you question us about it!'

I consider the morning after pill contraception. I'm not a scientist.

I think that the two state reviews that have been performed have determined that no taxpayer money is going to abortion services.

Also, the claims relating to these videos might be false: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/30/indiana-finds-no-planned-parenthood-abortion-violations-after-undercover-videos/

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/07/29/healey-mass-planned-parenthood-fully-compliant-with-law/Fc6pYYrY1ONGQvRTEqkWHK/story.html?event=event25

olevetonahill
8/3/2015, 01:02 PM
I consider the morning after pill contraception. I'm not a scientist.

I think that the two state reviews that have been performed
have determined that no taxpayer money is going to abortion services.

Also, the claims relating to these videos might be false: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/30/indiana-finds-no-planned-parenthood-abortion-violations-after-undercover-videos/

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/07/29/healey-mass-planned-parenthood-fully-compliant-with-law/Fc6pYYrY1ONGQvRTEqkWHK/story.html?event=event25

You really believe that crap dont ya?

Try this Ya Moran .
http://dailysignal.com/2013/01/09/planned-parenthood-sets-record-for-abortions-and-government-funding/

Planned Parenthood reported receiving record taxpayer funding in the last reporting year, while also performing a record number of abortions, according to the organization’s new annual report released this week.

Serenity Now
8/3/2015, 01:48 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment

One of those links is "fox news". How can that not be truthful?

I'll be respectful and not call you names unlike your interactions with me.

olevetonahill
8/3/2015, 03:22 PM

I'll be respectful and not call you names unlike your interactions with me.

What part of "I dont watch or even Follow" News Groups . have you failed to comprehend?

I DGAF if its Fox. CNN or the Local Conservative Rag.

I see a headline do a lil research from all sources and then make up my mind.

8/3/2015, 03:50 PM

You are insinuating stories from Fox News are usually false? Do you believe they are? How phkcd up is that?!

Serenity Now
8/3/2015, 04:06 PM
You are insinuating stories from Fox News are usually false? Do you believe they are? How phkcd up is that?!

I'm saying that one of the stories was from foxnews and that the typical member of the group here believes anything coming from that news outlet as if it were written in red in either Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.

8/3/2015, 04:09 PM
I'm saying that one of the stories was from foxnews and that the typical member of the group here believes anything coming from that news outlet as if it were written in red in either Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.and, you are doubting the veracity of the story, since it's Fox News?

Serenity Now
8/3/2015, 04:20 PM
and, you are doubting the veracity of the story, since it's Fox News?
Funny.

Tear Down This Wall
8/4/2015, 11:27 AM
Some pro-baby killer, please just answer the question originally posed: How are organs and limbs being "harvested" from babies which do not exist?

Liberals are cosmic sickf*cks. Tearing babies limb from limb in the womb and saying that they are not human? Then, trying to take the high road about it? It's nothing but pure evil. If not, then it's a severe mental disorder.

Curly Bill
8/4/2015, 11:40 AM
I'll say again: I don't have a particularly strong stance on the abortion issue.

But if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/4/2015, 01:22 PM
The new Houston video is a doosey! How these people live with themselves is beyond me, and I am not against abortions, I believe they are a medically valid procedure for some instances, birth control is just not one of those instances IMO...

Serenity Now
8/4/2015, 01:35 PM
I'll say again: I don't have a particularly strong stance on the abortion issue.

But if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.

Or a lion?

Tear Down This Wall
8/4/2015, 02:15 PM
Or a lion?

The lion wasn't in its mother's womb. I guess we can't go back and ask the lioness whether the pregnancy was planned or not.

rock on sooner
8/4/2015, 02:17 PM
I just read through this thread and only saw a remark in passing about the
veracity of the videos. I've only seen snippets but, given the subject matter,
it really appears that this is an anti-abortion hatchet job. The little that I know
about the tissue part of PP is that the only $$ PP gets defrays the costs of shipping
to the different research facilities. IF, a big IF, PP really is in that business, then
there ought to be a large number of adult organs available after the heads roll
that should roll. As to PP in general the organization does engage in a LOT of
women's health issues and, IMO, should continue with that mission. Mentioned
was a figure of 3% for abortions...I've heard that from other sources. What gives
me pause is the speed with which the GOP moved to defund PP....it is almost like
they knew this was coming....just sayin'...

8/4/2015, 02:18 PM
...if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.The Libz would rather have new, illegal Americans than young citizens, for SOME reason.

Curly Bill
8/4/2015, 02:23 PM
Or a lion?

True enough, but I'm FAR from a liberal myself, and I think that dentist should be whipped, castrated, and then flayed alive.

However, I have a hard time being 100% against trophy hunting, fearing the slippery slope that if all trophy hunting is banned, the freaky, do-gooder, green, animal rights, crowd will push for a ban on all hunting.

So...

Curly Bill
8/4/2015, 02:24 PM
The Libz would rather have new, illegal Americans than young citizens, for SOME reason.

Votes?

8/4/2015, 02:52 PM
Votes?yes, BUT, isn't a sizeable majority of the women who have abortions already libz?

Quite possibly the elephant in the room on the abortion issue is that the mostly future democrat voters are being aborted, so they have to bring in replacements from latin america, the middle east, wherever, through the open southern border.

Curly Bill
8/4/2015, 02:56 PM
ostensibly, but isn't a sizeable majority of the women who have abortions already libz?

Naw, I meant that the reason the libs/donks like illegals and the like is for their votes, or potential votes.

8/4/2015, 02:59 PM
Naw, I meant that the reason the libs/donks like illegals and the like is for their votes, or potential votes.see #62 above. I added comments to clarify.

Tear Down This Wall
8/5/2015, 12:51 PM
True enough, but I'm FAR from a liberal myself, and I think that dentist should be whipped, castrated, and then flayed alive.

However, I have a hard time being 100% against trophy hunting, fearing the slippery slope that if all trophy hunting is banned, the freaky, do-gooder, green, animal rights, crowd will push for a ban on all hunting.

So...

This is kind of where I am on the lion. I fully understand the need to "thin the herd" for conservation reasons. But...

...you kind of have to wonder about some of these guys. Ted Nugent, I think, is a responsible hunter. This dentist, with pictures of himself with his shirt of with his kills and sexual harassment lawsuit in the past...he just seem like a ****** who happened to get into a profession that made him a lot of money.

The money wasn't enough, so he turned his hunting hobby into a full blown "look what I did!" show.

To me, "hunting" means you hunt. Hunting, to me, is not going into a set up area where the kill is easy - i.e., sitting in a deer stand set up across from a deer feeder.

To me, there is hunting and, then, there is ambushing. I think what the dentist did - with all legal permits for it - was ambushing. Many a redneck ambushes and calls it hunting.

Legal or not, the dentist kind of gets what he deserves. If he wasn't such a ******queef to be posting the type of pictures he did about his kills, he could have probably gained more sympathy. But, the reality of it is, he's a premium grade horse fart sniffer with the stones of a gnat.

Turd_Ferguson
8/5/2015, 01:02 PM
I guess casting bait to a fish is now "ambushing"...

Tear Down This Wall
8/5/2015, 01:17 PM

So, what are we doing now? Pretending that fishing and hunting are the same thing?

Serenity Now
8/5/2015, 01:52 PM
This is kind of where I am on the lion. I fully understand the need to "thin the herd" for conservation reasons. But...

...you kind of have to wonder about some of these guys. Ted Nugent, I think, is a responsible hunter. This dentist, with pictures of himself with his shirt of with his kills and sexual harassment lawsuit in the past...he just seem like a ****** who happened to get into a profession that made him a lot of money.

The money wasn't enough, so he turned his hunting hobby into a full blown "look what I did!" show.

To me, "hunting" means you hunt. Hunting, to me, is not going into a set up area where the kill is easy - i.e., sitting in a deer stand set up across from a deer feeder.

To me, there is hunting and, then, there is ambushing. I think what the dentist did - with all legal permits for it - was ambushing. Many a redneck ambushes and calls it hunting.

Legal or not, the dentist kind of gets what he deserves. If he wasn't such a ******queef to be posting the type of pictures he did about his kills, he could have probably gained more sympathy. But, the reality of it is, he's a premium grade horse fart sniffer with the stones of a gnat.

Dude, Ima gonna screw up your street cred......I agree with you.

Except on Nugent. He's an *** who literally shat himself to avoid service yet is now a chicken hawk.

Tear Down This Wall
8/5/2015, 02:19 PM
Dude, Ima gonna screw up your street cred......I agree with you.

Except on Nugent. He's an *** who literally shat himself to avoid service yet is now a chicken hawk.

Except we're talking hunting. As far as Vietnam, we elected a president in 1992 who dodged the draft and burned an American flag on foreign soil in the process. So, there are cowards on both sides of the ledger as far as Vietnam goes.

And, in all of those cowards defense - Nugent, Clinton, all of them - Congress was making our soldiers and Marines fight with one hand tied to their balls by not declaring war and confining the battlefield to only certain parts of Vietnam.

I think the chicken sh*ts were Johnson and the Congresses who wouldn't let the armed forces defeat the Viet Cong. Think about being a young man back then knowing you were being sent out on a mission where your enemy was allowed to run and hide in places where your president and Congress would not let you pursue them.

It was idiotic.

I think the people now who dodge are worse because we have a volunteer armed force. Those guys who have volunteered for service, then abandon during the mission or before are worse. They know what we are in as far as the war on terror, yet they signed up anyway. When the going gets tough, they walk away.

8/5/2015, 04:00 PM
Poor Cecil, he got rolled by abortion talk. Well, if he had been aborted, he wouldn't have lived such a long and regal life.

Serenity Now
8/5/2015, 04:21 PM
Except we're talking hunting. As far as Vietnam, we elected a president in 1992 who dodged the draft and burned an American flag on foreign soil in the process. So, there are cowards on both sides of the ledger as far as Vietnam goes.

And, in all of those cowards defense - Nugent, Clinton, all of them - Congress was making our soldiers and Marines fight with one hand tied to their balls by not declaring war and confining the battlefield to only certain parts of Vietnam.

I think the chicken sh*ts were Johnson and the Congresses who wouldn't let the armed forces defeat the Viet Cong. Think about being a young man back then knowing you were being sent out on a mission where your enemy was allowed to run and hide in places where your president and Congress would not let you pursue them.

It was idiotic.

I think the people now who dodge are worse because we have a volunteer armed force. Those guys who have volunteered for service, then abandon during the mission or before are worse. They know what we are in as far as the war on terror, yet they signed up anyway. When the going gets tough, they walk away.

Good points. When did Clinton ever burn a flag? Just curious. I never voted for that dude. I was a Stockdale/Perot man. GRIDLOCK!

yermom
8/5/2015, 09:03 PM

hit a little too close to home?

of course, deer are another story as well. whatever keeps them off the highways...

olevetonahill
8/6/2015, 02:51 AM

It was idiotic.

Good points. When did Clinton ever burn a flag? Just curious. I never voted for that dude. I was a Stockdale/Perot man. GRIDLOCK!

Would Yall please talk about shat ya have knowledge of ?
I was there and Ive also read up on Nugent .

FaninAma
8/6/2015, 01:00 PM

No but putting out feeders to attract deer so you can shoot them is. I am not anti-hunting but this practice is just unethical and lazy.

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2015, 01:07 PM

Moscow. He was a student at Oxford, and a bunch of them went to the Soviet Union to meet up with some "peace" organization that the Soviets sponsored. He participated in the anti-America protest there where an American flag was burned.

Serenity Now
8/6/2015, 01:32 PM
A. I'm agreeing with you guys more and more on the hunting.
B. While I never heard that about Moscow I also am not surprised. Clinton came along when I had been corrupted by Rush and a few other AM talk show folks. Much like I saw a quote (paraphrased) from John Stewart, "I had the utmost respect for George HW Bush and voted accordingly". I think he reminded us all of what our dad's/grand dads should be like.

8/6/2015, 02:02 PM
No but putting out feeders to attract deer so you can shoot them is. I am not anti-hunting but this practice is just unethical and lazy.It is hunting for food, and not for sport. If it's illegal, then one shouldn't do it.

Turd_Ferguson
8/6/2015, 02:22 PM
No but putting out feeders to attract deer so you can shoot them is. I am not anti-hunting but this practice is just unethical and lazy.

Right, so I guess guys that run trap lines and and bait in scores of different types of varmint for their kill, and all the fishermen that bait their hook/chum the water/etc. to bring in their kill, and all the hunters that bait in their deer/hog/bear/etc. for their kill, are all just redneck hillbilly dumb ****s. Go tit.

Serenity Now
8/6/2015, 02:33 PM
:pop:

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2015, 04:23 PM
Right, so I guess guys that run trap lines and and bait in scores of different types of varmint for their kill, and all the fishermen that bait their hook/chum the water/etc. to bring in their kill, and all the hunters that bait in their deer/hog/bear/etc. for their kill, are all just redneck hillbilly dumb ****s. Go tit.

So, you equate me taking my kids up to Texoma to fish striper with a guy going to Kenya and luring a lion off a reserve to kill it? You're not talking apple to apples here.

If I have a fishing license to fish at Texoma, I can fish to the limits. I'm not luring the striper to another lake or river to catch it.

Turd_Ferguson
8/6/2015, 04:42 PM
So, you equate me taking my kids up to Texoma to fish striper with a guy going to Kenya and luring a lion off a reserve to kill it? You're not talking apple to apples here.

If I have a fishing license to fish at Texoma, I can fish to the limits. I'm not luring the striper to another lake or river to catch it.

That's not apples to apples either. Fish ain't gonna get lured from one lake to another, but the key word is "lured". You lure them in with "bait". Same as a lot of peeps that hunt wild game that have hunting license to hunt in Oklahoma.

If they eat the meat, who gives a **** if they bait'm in for the kill? It ain't like hunters are out hunting wild game in mass numbers and just leaving the carcass to rot.

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2015, 04:43 PM
"Hunt"

per Websters:
1hunt
verb \ˈhənt\

: to chase and kill (wild animals) for food or pleasure

per Oxford:
hunt
Syllabification: hunt
Pronunciation: /hənt/
Definition of hunt in English:
verb
1 [with object] ]Pursue and kill (a wild animal) for sport or food[/I]

Sitting in a deer blind across from a feeder is not chasing or pursuing. It's waiting. I can't "wait" for a fish to jump in my boat. I've got to go get it.

I can play cards all night, get drunk, and stumble over to a deer stand early in the morning that overlooks a feeder and wait for the deer to show up, as it has been conditioned to do.

So, we'll agree to disagree.

Tear Down This Wall
8/6/2015, 04:50 PM
It is hunting for food, and not for sport. If it's illegal, then one shouldn't do it.

So, you're telling me that the "hunt for food" fellas never, maybe, have the heads of the food-source buck hanging somewhere in their house or lodge?

Turd_Ferguson
8/6/2015, 04:53 PM
"Hunt"

per Websters:
1hunt
verb \ˈhənt\

: to chase and kill (wild animals) for food or pleasure

per Oxford:
hunt
Syllabification: hunt
Pronunciation: /hənt/
Definition of hunt in English:
verb
1 [with object] ]Pursue and kill (a wild animal) for sport or food[/I]

Sitting in a deer blind across from a feeder is not chasing or pursuing. It's waiting. I can't "wait" for a fish to jump in my boat. I've got to go get it.

I can play cards all night, get drunk, and stumble over to a deer stand early in the morning that overlooks a feeder and wait for the deer to show up, as it has been conditioned to do.

So, we'll agree to disagree.

Okay. I'm not trying to start a pissing match.

Edit to add: Sitting in a deer blind on a game trail/bean field(which is fairly common), is still "waiting". Not sure if you think wild game hunters should be tracking and sneaking up behind their kill or what.

olevetonahill
8/6/2015, 06:18 PM
To be a real Deer hunter you must do what John Kerry said he did when he was running for Pre. and wanted the sportsmans vote

Something to the Tune of
" I enjoy hunting, Nothing brings more pleasure than crawling on my belly with a shotgun , Hunting DEER"

Or words to that effect

8/6/2015, 08:03 PM
So, you're telling me that the "hunt for food" fellas never, maybe, have the heads of the food-source buck hanging somewhere in their house or lodge?I think a person should be able to bait a deer like a trapper baits a trap, or a fisherman puts out chum to attract fish, if he wants, in order to kill the animal. As long as he uses the animal for food, and/or uses its parts, such as antlers , hide, whatever, IDGAS, I think it should be legal. but if it isn't, then IT ISN'T.

8/6/2015, 08:04 PM
To be a real Deer hunter you must do what John Kerry said he did when he was running for Pre. and wanted the sportsmans vote

Something to the Tune of
" I enjoy hunting, Nothing brings more pleasure than crawling on my belly with a shotgun , Hunting DEER"

Or words to that effectDidn't he say "I need to buy me a license"?

8/6/2015, 08:08 PM
If they eat the meat, who gives a **** if they bait'm in for the kill? It ain't like hunters are out hunting wild game in mass numbers and just leaving the carcass to rot.pretty much this.

Serenity Now
8/7/2015, 08:27 AM
I can get on board with a wide range of killing of white tail deer. If you live in rural eastern Oklahoma they're a little too "present".

I think we're moving to a point where feral hogs are going to be the think to hunt.

Curly Bill
8/7/2015, 12:49 PM
I can get on board with a wide range of killing of white tail deer. If you live in rural eastern Oklahoma they're a little too "present".

I think we're moving to a point where feral hogs are going to be the think to hunt.

Where the hell you been? Blasting these things is already all the rage!

olevetonahill
8/7/2015, 12:58 PM

Open season on em here

Curly Bill
8/7/2015, 01:05 PM
Open season on em here

Yup. Nothing more funner than doing a little hog hunting! (and no, that's not sexual inudendo!)

Serenity Now
8/7/2015, 01:23 PM

I'm not a hunter. I just know that they're growing and they're hard to kill.

olevetonahill
8/7/2015, 01:25 PM
Yup. Nothing more funner than doing a little hog hunting! (and no, that's not sexual inudendo!)

Ive hunted Both. Just call me Trump LOL

Curly Bill
8/7/2015, 02:02 PM
I'm not a hunter. I just know that they're growing and they're hard to kill.

They're tough. I wouldn't take my ol .22 out after them. I've shot a few with .223 (of evil assault rifle caliber!), and smacking one with a .270 from long range is an effective hoot!

Curly Bill
8/7/2015, 02:03 PM
Ive hunted Both. Just call me Trump LOL

And you're about as PC as Trump!