PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I can change my Voter registration now.

olevetonahill
7/26/2015, 07:04 AM
Been a Reg, Dem for 40 years or better, Simply to be able to vote for County Sheriff County Commissioner, That sorta thing.
Dems Open that vote up to Independents will let me get rid of that Blemish LOL:cheerful:

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-democrats-to-allow-independents-to-vote-in-primary-elections/article/5436237

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/26/2015, 02:57 PM
Corngratumaflaggelations!

olevetonahill
7/26/2015, 02:59 PM
Corngratumaflaggelations!

The Repubs say they aint gonna do it. Be ok with me. I vote for the who i think is Best anyway. Local level most Dems are good people/ its the national bunch who are all Lib and crap.

SicEmBaylor
7/26/2015, 03:20 PM
It's an act of desperation by Democrats. There are only 29 Democrats left in the House and whopping 8 in the Senate. They hold no statewide offices. They hold no Federal offices. And, as of last year, Republican registration exceeds Democratic registration in the state for the first time.

Allowing independents to vote is a ploy to bring them into the party.

olevetonahill
7/26/2015, 04:15 PM
It's an act of desperation by Democrats. There are only 29 Democrats left in the House and whopping 8 in the Senate. They hold no statewide offices. They hold no Federal offices. And, as of last year, Republican registration exceeds Democratic registration in the state for the first time.

Allowing independents to vote is a ploy to bring them into the party.

Doesn't matter to me Bro. It lets me escape it. and Still have a say in Local elections. Werks for me.

7/26/2015, 06:20 PM
We shouldn't have primaries. There should be a general only, with ALL candidates of all ideologies and harebrained ideas. If someone has over 50%, they win. If that doesn't happen, there's a runoff, with only the top 2 vote getters in it. That would eliminate sabotaging the enemy's party in order to saddle them with the worst of that party's candidates.

SicEmBaylor
7/26/2015, 06:25 PM
We shouldn't have primaries. There should be a general only, with ALL candidates of all ideologies and harebrained ideas. If someone has over 50%, they win. If that doesn't happen, there's a runoff, with only the top 2 vote getters in it. That would eliminate sabotaging the enemy's party in order to saddle them with the worst of that party's candidates.

That's the way Louisiana does it.

yermom
7/26/2015, 06:48 PM

we agree on something??

although, i think we should ditch the two party system altogether

7/26/2015, 08:12 PM
we agree on something??

although, i think we should ditch the two party system altogetherThey could exist, but with the new All In voting system, wouldn't be nearly as influential as they are now.