PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 media days start Monday, continue Tuesday

badger
7/20/2015, 10:25 AM
http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/collegefootball/big-media-days-follow-along-with-the-tulsa-world-s/article_86719131-e841-5f3f-89da-5f57fd40f218.html

Here's Monday's schedule:

9:05 a.m.: Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby

10:05-10:25 a.m.: TCU coach Gary Patterson

10:40-11 a.m.: Kansas coach David Beaty

11:15-11:35 a.m.: West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen

11:50 a.m.-12:10 p.m.: Kansas State coach Bill Snyder

12:25-12:45 p.m.: Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury

2:30-4 p.m.: Players and coaches from the five above schools available in a breakout session.

OU is tomorrow. Stay tuned for a lot of boring today... or don't

swardboy
7/20/2015, 10:05 PM
Sorry, I should have posted the Bowlsby article in here. I'll try to do better. From now on. Promise. Merge.

badger
7/21/2015, 10:49 AM
FYI - Stoops on podium now. Tune into Fox Sports Southwest (or one of the regional things) to view.

First question was from John Hoover :D next was about Joe Mixon. Now asked about... Bill Snyder??? Uggh, don't hand the mic to the KSU beat writer anymore please

badger
7/21/2015, 11:02 AM
Off the podium. Didn't have any crazy Spurrier soundbytes, but he's never been that type of guy. Talked Perine, talked quarterbacks, talked defensive tackles, talked NFL draft picks

SicEmBaylor
7/21/2015, 02:56 PM
That pig Bowlsby is one useless piece of mother lovin' ****. I'd love to see that turd-in-a-suit run out of town on a rail.

Tear Down This Wall
7/21/2015, 06:06 PM
Off the podium. Didn't have any crazy Spurrier soundbytes, but he's never been that type of guy. Talked Perine, talked quarterbacks, talked defensive tackles, talked NFL draft picks

The bad thing about Stoops these days is that he goes into full sinking Mack Brown mode: "We had this many seasons of this many wins...we had this many championships...it was just a couple of years ago this or that happened...."

He's as done as Mack was. Will never forget Mack touting the fact that he beat OU five of the last nine times...yes, Mack, but you had to break a three year losing streak to do even that "well." Pathetic.

I mean, when the coaches are reaching like that, it's passed them by and they are using up their last bit of goodwill from the "glory years."