PDA

View Full Version : Lets see, The FBI screws up the background check

olevetonahill
7/19/2015, 06:41 PM
and lets the Church shooter get his weapon right ?

Now they struggling to find the motive of some dude Named Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, That sent out Islam texts the night before he shoots 5 US Service Men.

Man i hope all those brilliant Cack suckers up there find a motive soon, The suspense is killin me.:sneakiness:

BoulderSooner79
7/19/2015, 08:39 PM
I don't see much difference between these two. Both depressed losers attaching themselves to hate groups - one the Aryan nation segregationist and the other middle eastern Jihadist. I really don't see how we track these loner types without resorting to big brother level monitoring of everyone.

olevetonahill
7/19/2015, 08:46 PM
I don't see much difference between these two. Both depressed losers attaching themselves to hate groups - one the Aryan nation segregationist and the other middle eastern Jihadist. I really don't see how we track these loner types without resorting to big brother level monitoring of everyone.

We dont, Im just pointing out the stupidity of the ****in FBI

On the one hand they fail to prevent a dude from obtaining a gun, then Blame the Confederate Flag on his shooting, On the other hand in an effort to not offend the Dune C*** Ragheads They still cant figure out a MOTIVE!
They dont want to say Jihadist or IsIs

REDREX
7/19/2015, 09:58 PM
Lets just pass more laws that will fix it

TAFBSooner
7/20/2015, 08:21 AM
We dont, Im just pointing out the stupidity of the ****in FBI

On the one hand they fail to prevent a dude from obtaining a gun, then Blame the Confederate Flag on his shooting, On the other hand in an effort to not offend the Dune C*** Ragheads They still cant figure out a MOTIVE!
They dont want to say Jihadist or IsIs

If they finish the investigation and then say it wasn't Islamic terrorism, then I'll be pi$$ed too. In the meantime I'm OK with letting them finish their process. It's not like the perp is getting away.

Sooner in Tampa
7/20/2015, 08:26 AM
I honestly don't think it was ISIL/Da'ish behind this dudes motives...

https://gma.yahoo.com/chattanooga-shooting-fbi-recovers-gunmans-disturbing-diary-110045048--abc-news-topstories.html#

We will have to see how it all plays out...

Four days after the shooting, the FBI has not found any connection to overseas terrorist groups, but Mohammod Abdulazeez's diary says that as far back as 2013, he wrote about having suicidal thoughts and "becoming a martyr" after losing his job due to his drug use, both prescription and non-prescription drugs, the family representative said.

In the end, I don't really care...the bastard is dead!!

olevetonahill
7/20/2015, 08:28 AM
I honestly don't think it was ISIL/Da'ish behind this dudes motives...

https://gma.yahoo.com/chattanooga-shooting-fbi-recovers-gunmans-disturbing-diary-110045048--abc-news-topstories.html#

We will have to see how it all plays out...

In the end, I don't really care...the bastard is dead!!

I agree the mother ****er has met his Allah and thats a good thing.
But regardless if IsIs or any others were behind his actions He still did them because of those beliefs.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/20/2015, 08:50 AM
Depressed nut job druggie failure sad that his millennial life isn't as easy as his parents was after years of sacrifice for him to have it easy...he blows it on maryjane and script drugs, loses his job, bankrupt(?) and then rents a hot Mustang, tools around and decides to go out in a big blast... As he was muslim, he attached to ISIL, I wonder if he were a red neck he would have gone Aryan???

Serenity Now
7/20/2015, 12:01 PM
Part of the ISIS strategy seems to be to reach out to mental midgets like this. He need not reach back. He just has to be a lone nutjob and he does damage.

I don't know why we get all hung up on labels like "terrorism" and "hate crime". Murder is murder. Glad he's not with us now.

Tear Down This Wall
7/20/2015, 05:50 PM
Part of the ISIS strategy seems to be to reach out to mental midgets like this. He need not reach back. He just has to be a lone nutjob and he does damage.

I don't know why we get all hung up on labels like "terrorism" and "hate crime". Murder is murder. Glad he's not with us now.

Can't be a hate crime - it isn't a white killing a black or a fag.

Turd_Ferguson
7/20/2015, 09:03 PM
Can't be a hate crime - it isn't a white killing a black or a fag.

Word.

BoulderSooner79
7/20/2015, 09:15 PM

Certainly murder is murder and the end result is dead people. But the "terrorism" tag is significant as it often conveys the fact there is a group out there encouraging/planning/recruiting to do these things. Thus it's not over just because this tool is done for.

REDREX
7/20/2015, 11:00 PM

I don't know why we get all hung up on labels like "terrorism" and "hate crime". Murder is murder. Glad he's not with us now.----He had an Eng degree ----He is not that much of a mental midget

Serenity Now
7/20/2015, 11:53 PM
----He had an Eng degree ----He is not that much of a mental midget

I think the Unabomber was degreed. I've got three degrees yet some of you would call me a mental midget.

Many very smart people are fvucking idiots.

olevetonahill
7/21/2015, 01:03 AM
I think the Unabomber was degreed. I've got three degrees yet some of you would call me a mental midget.

Many very smart people are fvucking idiots.

Yer being honest now admitting yer an idiot. Ya mite just grow on me boy.

Breadburner
7/21/2015, 07:42 AM
Are the Marines checks on the way....???

Jacie
7/21/2015, 07:43 AM
If we could get the neo-Nazi's and ISIS guys to go at each other instead of the rest of us . . .

Sooner_Bob
7/21/2015, 08:26 AM
Are the Marines checks on the way....???

Likely just their life insurance . . . way less than SC got.

olevetonahill
7/21/2015, 08:31 AM
Likely just their life insurance . . . way less than SC got.

So true, I never understood that. Giving Victims familys Millions while those who put their lives on the line get diddly