PDA

View Full Version : Obama admin releases "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule"

dwarthog
7/10/2015, 10:20 AM
Enlisting HUD to perform social engineering.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/420896/massive-government-overreach-obamas-affh-rule-out-stanley-kurtz

Serenity Now
7/10/2015, 11:50 AM
I read most of that. I felt like I was reading Revelation. It reminded me why I get to about Chapter two and stumble my way back to Matthew. I read the article also.

Please elaborate how this is so bad.

dwarthog
7/10/2015, 02:57 PM
I read most of that. I felt like I was reading Revelation. It reminded me why I get to about Chapter two and stumble my way back to Matthew. I read the article also.

Please elaborate how this is so bad.

I'll elaborate if you'll reciprocate and explain why it's any business of the government at any level to "engineer" neighborhoods.

REDREX
7/10/2015, 03:11 PM
I'll elaborate if you'll reciprocate and explain why it's any business of the government at any level to "engineer" neighborhoods.--- Correct

TheHumanAlphabet
7/13/2015, 08:18 AM
Because they want to fill the Republican strongholds with Section 8ers and dilute the voting block of a neighborhood. Are they forcing rich people to live into the "wards" that don't want to be there?

Breadburner
7/13/2015, 08:20 AM
This has never been tried.......

Serenity Now
7/13/2015, 08:51 AM
Because they want to fill the Republican strongholds with Section 8ers and dilute the voting block of a neighborhood. Are they forcing rich people to live into the "wards" that don't want to be there?

Paranoid much?

Have you seen the district map for "Austin, Texas"? Just saying. They've got that liberal city cut down to one congressional district that is democrat and it goes from Austin to San Antonio. It's a poster child for jerry-rigging your districts and why gerrimandering should be outlawed.

dwarthog
7/13/2015, 09:22 AM
Paranoid much?

Have you seen the district map for "Austin, Texas"? Just saying. They've got that liberal city cut down to one congressional district that is democrat and it goes from Austin to San Antonio. It's a poster child for jerry-rigging your districts and why gerrimandering should be outlawed.

You and I are in complete agreement here.

champions77
7/13/2015, 09:47 AM
This is one of the scariest things I've seen out of BHO's Administration, and that's saying something. Just when you think that his quest to empower the Federal Government with more and more influence, power, authority and control on it's citizens, to a degree never seen in this Country, along comes this. Makes you wonder what else he has up his sleeve?

I think we can all see that the most truthful thing this man has ever said is when he told the Nation that he "wanted to fundamentally transform this Nation". Now we know. He obviously is of the opinion that he liked very little in the once great country of ours when he won the Presidency in 2008. I'm sure he likes it better now, and I'm also sure that a majority of Americans do no like the direction. For me what is most discouraging is the 50% approval rating he has today. This is after countless lies, misinformation, deceit, personal attacks of his adversaries. So this country can "approve" of someone that they cannot trust is the message being heard loud and clear. Our standards have dropped folks, plain and simple. Hillary? Sure she can win. We see that honesty is not an important issue any longer, so yes, she can, and probably will. God help us.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/13/2015, 12:45 PM
Paranoid much?

Nope... You can thank any politician for that. But if Obammy can pack the districts, the courts will require certain boundaries becuase of "make up" a way to move it from the People's House of the state to liberal activist judges...