PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness For Sanctuary Cities

FaninAma
7/6/2015, 09:27 AM
Because they help keep scum like this out of my community:
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/07/06/murderer-says-he-chose-san-francisco-because-it-is-a-sanctuary-city/

Hopefully all of the violent illegal immigrants in Oklahoma know Tulsa is a sanctuary city and that they will welcome all illegal immigrants to their city with open arms. Please accept their friendly invitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

dwarthog
7/6/2015, 09:53 AM
Yeah. This whole sanctuary city crap is just that, crap.

The sad part is that the moron's who thought they were being so cosmopolitan with this designation will not face the retribution that their decision deserves.

FaninAma
7/8/2015, 07:10 PM
Selective enforcement of the law. The city officials of sanctuary cities should be in prison.

badger
7/9/2015, 12:47 PM
2016 will be a very interesting election cycle for many, many reasons.

Tear Down This Wall
7/9/2015, 12:54 PM
Sad thing is that the girl's parent don't want to focus on the Sanctuary City thing...they must support it.

Vote for Democrats and this is what you eventually get. Sadly, even local city-type Republicans are duped into this by business owners who use illegals.

Stupid. The Soviets were correct in one thing and one thing only - the U.S. will crumble from within. Their undoing was economic. Our will be economic as well, but due to the refusal to protect our own borders.

It's crazy. Can anyone have imagined this kind of America growing up?

FaninAma
7/9/2015, 02:12 PM
Sad thing is that the girl's parent don't want to focus on the Sanctuary City thing...they must support it.

Vote for Democrats and this is what you eventually get. Sadly, even local city-type Republicans are duped into this by business owners who use illegals.

Stupid. The Soviets were correct in one thing and one thing only - the U.S. will crumble from within. Their undoing was economic. Our will be economic as well, but due to the refusal to protect our own borders.

It's crazy. Can anyone have imagined this kind of America growing up?

I read somebody discussing this before and asking the question of who her family voted for in the last election. I thought that was out of line at this time but you still have to wonder if families that are well off and liberal think that they will never have to live with the consequences of their ideology?

FaninAma
7/9/2015, 02:25 PM
I owe the city of Tulsa an apology. It looks like they are no longer a sanctuary city although Wikipedia lists them as one.(must be old information). Glad to see that my fellow Okies in Tulsa came to their senses.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/08/map-reveals-vast-network-of-sanctuaries-for-dangerous-illegal-aliens/

BTW, this map needs to be passed out at the border to all entering illegals.

Tear Down This Wall
7/9/2015, 05:34 PM
I read somebody discussing this before and asking the question of who her family voted for in the last election. I thought that was out of line at this time but you still have to wonder if families that are well off and liberal think that they will never have to live with the consequences of their ideology?

I don't think it's out of line. You get what you vote for. If you vote for the politicians who let criminals loose in your city or state, you should own up to it.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/13/2015, 08:20 AM
Well, if you don't support Sanctuary Cities, then you must be an offish meanie who hates people who are just trying to work and do work most "Americans" won't do... You are just a bigoted meanie...

Breadburner
7/13/2015, 08:21 AM
Tulsa is no Sanctuary City....The jail is full of illegals on ICE holds........

FaninAma
7/13/2015, 02:35 PM
Tulsa is no Sanctuary City....The jail is full of illegals on ICE holds........

Yeah, I've already corrected that, although Wikipedia still lists them as a sanctuary city. I know....Wikipedia.

olevetonahill
7/13/2015, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I've already corrected that, although Wikipedia still lists them as a sanctuary city. I know....Wikipedia.

Not any more LOL

Serenity Now
7/13/2015, 04:22 PM
My daughter had knee surgery on 7/1. We were eating lunch at the local mexican food haunt a week ago. She left her hydrocodone on the table. The meds were in the cashier's drawer when we went their the next day. Take that Trump!

Sometimes the free loving freedom that San Francisco facilitates goes too far.

REDREX
7/13/2015, 04:53 PM
My daughter had knee surgery on 7/1. We were eating lunch at the local mexican food haunt a week ago. She left her hydrocodone on the table. The meds were in the cashier's drawer when we went their the next day. Take that Trump!

Sometimes the free loving freedom that San Francisco facilitates goes too far.---WOW----That sure proves him wrong

Serenity Now
7/13/2015, 05:03 PM
---WOW----That sure proves him wrong

tongue in cheek, dude.

You neocons don't get subtle (if not poor attempts at) humor.

SicEmBaylor
7/13/2015, 05:22 PM
Immigration is a social disease and national suicide.

REDREX
7/13/2015, 05:47 PM
Immigration is a social disease and national suicide.---YEP its sure not a joke---Dude

olevetonahill
7/13/2015, 05:57 PM
tongue in cheek, dude.

You neocons don't get subtle (if not poor attempts at) humor.

Not sure who your referring to as neocons, But I aint one . Nor do I suffer stupidity well.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/14/2015, 08:38 AM

Sometimes the free loving freedom that San Francisco facilitates goes too far.

Wow, one item proves Trump wrong...:rolleyes: I can give you a specific $1500.00 car repair bill to fix what an illegal, no DL and no insurance handed over to me and a whole list of pages of headlines that proves Trump correct. Care to reimburse me $1500.00?