PDA

View Full Version : Rubio Leaves No Doubt He Is An Establishment RINO

FaninAma
6/23/2015, 06:52 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/marco-rubio-casts-deciding-vote-for-obamatrade-without-even-reading-it/

okie52
6/23/2015, 11:01 PM
:gary:Rubio has been a RINO since he lied to his supporters and supported amnesty...he's an embarrassment.

I think I'd support jeb over rubio even though I'd never vote for either...at least jeb has been more honest about it than rubio.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/24/2015, 01:34 AM
haha

as compared to Hilry, Sanders or Warren...Puh-leeze!

okie52
6/24/2015, 08:00 AM
And you don't have to vote for them either

Just because they are bigger pieces of **** doesn't mean rubios not still a POS

SicEmBaylor
6/24/2015, 08:07 AM

Just because they are bigger pieces of **** doesn't mean rubios not still a POS

RLIMC would vote for a literal paper bag full of dog **** if someone took a sharpie and wrote a big (R) on it.

Serenity Now
6/24/2015, 09:00 AM
RLIMC would vote for a literal paper bag full of dog **** if someone took a sharpie and wrote a big (R) on it.

Like!

Tear Down This Wall
6/24/2015, 10:55 AM

So, basically, he does the same thing Democrats did when they voted for Obama?

okie52
6/24/2015, 02:04 PM

Heh heh...

FaninAma
6/24/2015, 04:11 PM
So, basically, he does the same thing Democrats did when they voted for Obama?

Who cares who is running....just keep the bennies coming.

No need to campaign, really.

6/24/2015, 04:40 PM
RLIMC would vote for a literal paper bag full of dog **** if someone took a sharpie and wrote a big (R) on it.You haven't noticed, though it is way beyond apparent, the first thing that has to be done politically is to block the democrats from holding political office.

6/24/2015, 04:42 PM

Just because they are bigger pieces of **** doesn't mean rubios not still a POSIf he somehow gets the nomination, he would still be better than hillry, sanders or warren.

6/24/2015, 04:46 PM
No need to campaign, really.If you are, as I expect you are, suggesting a perceived conservative third party candidate, and think there's a snowball's chance in hell(yes, if there is such a place)of that person getting elected, then you are blockheaded, and that's probably not a good thing..

TAFBSooner
6/24/2015, 04:50 PM
You haven't noticed, though it is way beyond apparent, the first thing that has to be done politically is to block the democrats from holding political office.

Thank you, Mr. Madison.

okie52
6/24/2015, 08:54 PM
If he somehow gets the nomination, he would still be better than hillry, sanders or warren.

And he'd still push for amnesty.