PDA

View Full Version : Gag

TAFBSooner
6/2/2015, 08:16 PM
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/05/2016-hillary-vs-jeb-118466.html?ml=po#.VW5Uaka3O70

SicEmBaylor
6/2/2015, 09:01 PM
No it isn't.

Blue
6/2/2015, 11:14 PM
If so I'll be moving to Roatan. This country is dead anyway.

okie52
6/3/2015, 01:28 AM
Hillary certainly seems to be the dem front runner by a large margin...but Jeb?

Yeah Jeb will raise plenty of money but his name stinks and he certainly won't inspire the base to support him. It's hard to believe that even moderate pubs would find him palatable given the bush name even if they agreed with his politics.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/3/2015, 06:05 PM
I hope the Libertarians run someone I can vote for...

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2015, 06:08 PM
When Obama announced his candidacy, I watched it live in one of my Political Science classes. The consensus among those in our class, including my black minority politics professor, was that he didn't stand a chance against Hillary. I was the dissenting opinion. I said that Obama would win the nomination and win the general election by 300+ EVs.

I'm not quite as sure with this election, but I do know that Jeb will absolutely not be the nominee. My gut tells me that Clinton won't be the nominee either. I'm leaning toward O'Malley if just barely.

BoulderSooner79
6/3/2015, 06:14 PM
Hillary didn't have a chance in '08 because O'Bama had Oprah's support (I'm not totally joking). Hillary doesn't have that issue this time, but she is 8 years older with 8 more years of baggage - so I tend to agree she won't be the nominee.

champions77
6/3/2015, 09:14 PM
I think Hillary WILL be the nominee. The Clinton name is golden amongst Dems, unlike the Bush name with Repubs. And since when do Dems have any standards with respect to morals and integrity? Even after all of the negative press she's had in the last several years, I believe the last major polls that came out had her beating all GOP contenders, and the Dems will support anyone that can win, regardless if they are Liars and cheats.
The Dems don't eat their own like the GOP does. She would have been railroaded out of the Republican Party years ago. The evangelicals would not put up with her shenanigans.

Eielson
6/3/2015, 11:45 PM
I think the Clinton part is right, but I don't think Jeb will even come close.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/4/2015, 09:16 AM
Hillary has too much baggage, drip, drip, drip will end her chances, IMO.

champions77
6/4/2015, 09:35 AM

You know old BHO has a ton of baggage too, but the media looked the other way for the most part, and he became the darling of the 2008 campaign, and the rest is history. We still to this day don't know the extent of his past.
Just wait, when the 2016 campaign gets heated up, and it's Hillary against a Republican, the main stream media will devote a vast majority of their time searching frantically for the next "gotcha" moment for the Republican.

Curly Bill
6/4/2015, 09:40 AM
If Hillary is who the donks settle on as their chosen one, the majority of the media will do everything in its power to put her in the WH.

Turd_Ferguson
6/4/2015, 10:11 AM
If Hillary is who the donks settle on as their chosen one, the majority of the media will do everything in its power to put her in the WH.

She could choose Caitlyn Jenner for VP and it would be a shoe in...

Tear Down This Wall
6/4/2015, 11:17 AM

Why do people still say these things? She has always had baggage. Her husband had baggage. It doesn't matter to:

(1) The majority of the media, and
(2) Minority voters in the largest cities.

We have an electoral college, folks. All that matters is grabbing the large states. Enough minorities are now in Florida and Ohio's largest cities to take those states out of GOP hands for decades.

Quit worrying about it. There will never be another GOP president in your lifetime. It doesn't matter if a GOP candidate says he/she likes gays, is for legalizing dope, disagrees with this war or that, giving illegal immigrants a free pass, aborting babies until the day before delivery, etc. It is over.

The stupid have taken over. Idiocracy is here. It arrived much sooner than 2505; pass the Brawndo...it's got electrolytes.

champions77
6/4/2015, 11:44 AM
Why do people still say these things? She has always had baggage. Her husband had baggage. It doesn't matter to:

We have an electoral college, folks. All that matters is grabbing the large states. Enough minorities are now in Florida and Ohio's largest cities to take those states out of GOP hands for decades.

Quit worrying about it. There will never be another GOP president in your lifetime. It doesn't matter if a GOP candidate says he/she likes gays, is for legalizing dope, disagrees with this war or that, giving illegal immigrants a free pass, aborting babies until the day before delivery, etc. It is over.

The stupid have taken over. Idiocracy is here. It arrived much sooner than 2505; pass the Brawndo...it's got electrolytes.

+1 I share your cynicism. If anyone ever dares to step up and talk about the waste and fraud in ANY government program, he or she is immediately attacked and accused of wanting to throw granny over a cliff and of starving little children.....and nothing gets done. Yes we are doomed.

Yes the welfare state is here to stay, we demand our government goodies, we are entitled, and it will eventually bankrupt us....it is our fate, I'm afraid to say.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/4/2015, 12:34 PM
TDTS, I may have to just agree with you on the 2505 thing, sadly...

Blue
6/4/2015, 06:40 PM

Awesome post.

Welcome to Costco...I love you...