PDA

View Full Version : Loretta Lynch Saves Futbal!

Serenity Now
6/2/2015, 05:05 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/loretta-lynch-stunning-debut-fifa-soccer-118353.html

Seth Blatter steps down. All is well with the world.

BoulderSooner79
6/2/2015, 06:27 PM
I thought Seth Blatter was that condition that made it burn when you pee?

TheHumanAlphabet
6/2/2015, 06:57 PM
glad to seth gone...wonder if he will be indicted?

REDREX
6/2/2015, 07:26 PM
Crime is up all over the country but by God she got FIFA

TAFBSooner
6/2/2015, 08:09 PM
Crime is up all over the country

Source, please. Including "up compared to when."

REDREX
6/2/2015, 09:44 PM
WSJ has a nice article----The Ferguson affect

dwarthog
6/3/2015, 07:11 AM
She went after the wrong corrupt international organization.

Serenity Now
6/3/2015, 09:00 AM

You talking about Haliburton? Or, the military industrialized complex? (channeled my best Oliver Stone there)

Serenity Now
6/3/2015, 09:13 AM
You mean this: http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-nationwide-crime-wave-1432938425

By contrast, the first six months of 2014 continued a 20-year pattern of growing public safety. Violent crime in the first half of last year dropped 4.6% nationally and property crime was down 7.5%. Though comparable national figures for the first half of 2015 won’t be available for another year, the January through June 2014 crime decline is unlikely to be repeated.
While crime is up this year, I think that over time we will see the 20 year downward trend continue.

On a side, somewhat related note....

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

We lead the nation!

dwarthog
6/3/2015, 11:36 AM
You mean this: http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-nationwide-crime-wave-1432938425

While crime is up this year, I think that over time we will see the 20 year downward trend continue.

On a side, somewhat related note....

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

We lead the nation!

I would like to believe that the increases in the murder rate in NYC, Baltimore are blips that will go away or that the Chicago war zone will be tamed any day now.

However as long as there is a drum beat of "White Privilege" and Mayors who curry favor with their peeps by denigrating the people who provide the illusion that we don't have to barricade ourselves in our homes and add an influx of 3rd world criminals and thieves streaming unchecked across our borders, I'm skeptical the downward trend will resume.

TAFBSooner
6/3/2015, 12:13 PM

Can we get her to perform some further review on the Pac-16 officiating office?

Serenity Now
6/3/2015, 12:17 PM
I would like to believe that the increases in the murder rate in NYC, Baltimore are blips that will go away or that the Chicago war zone will be tamed any day now.

However as long as there is a drum beat of "White Privilege" and Mayors who curry favor with their peeps by denigrating the people who provide the illusion that we don't have to barricade ourselves in our homes and add an influx of 3rd world criminals and thieves streaming unchecked across our borders, I'm skeptical the downward trend will resume.

The downward trend started within the last 12 months. Not 1/20/2009.

Turd_Ferguson
6/3/2015, 12:28 PM
The downward trend started within the last 12 months. Not 1/20/2009.

Yes, it did.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/3/2015, 12:54 PM
My vote for official recent downward trend was the presidency of Der Schlickmeister. Slick showed the nation just how much criminality, lying and deceit a democrat can get away with. He showed them not to be afraid of repercussions nor serious criticism by the Media, and paved the way for Pelosi, Reid and Bear...and all that is to come.

birddog
6/3/2015, 01:00 PM
A decade or two too late for my taste when it's just now being revealed how countries with absolutely no infrastructure can host the worlds largest event. John Oliver summed up perfectly how corrupt fifa has been for decades.

Serenity Now
6/4/2015, 10:47 AM
Yes, it did.

You don't like those things called "facts", huh?

Serenity Now
6/4/2015, 10:48 AM
My vote for official recent downward trend was the presidency of Der Schlickmeister. Slick showed the nation just how much criminality, lying and deceit a democrat can get away with. He showed them not to be afraid of repercussions nor serious criticism by the Media, and paved the way for Pelosi, Reid and Bear...and all that is to come.

Ironically, that's when the downward trend in crime started. I don't know that Der Schlickmeister had anything to do with it.

6/4/2015, 12:13 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
Ironically, that's when the downward trend in crime started. I don't know that Der Schlickmeister had anything to do with it.Clinton was held in partial check by the republican congress that got elected out of fear of Hillarycare and other crap Clinton tried to implement. You could have mentioned that if you were honest about politics. But, you ARE a democrat, and that would be asking too much.

Serenity Now
6/4/2015, 12:16 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
My vote for official recent downward trend was the presidency of Der Schlickmeister. Slick showed the nation just how much criminality, lying and deceit a democrat can get away with. He showed them not to be afraid of repercussions nor serious criticism by the Media, and paved the way for Pelosi, Reid and Bear...and all that is to come.Clinton was held in partial check by the republican congress that got elected out of fear of Hillarycare and other crap Clinton tried to implement. You could have mentioned that if you were honest about politics. But, you ARE a democrat, and that would be asking too much.
Then, by all means, give credit to the GOP congress. I didn't give credit to Clinton. The fact is that it's a 20 year trend that, extremely ironically, went into effect during the 8 year term of the guy that you're blaming for it. Your grasp or lack therof of these logical concepts is interesting.

6/4/2015, 03:23 PM
Your playing the stupid card is SUCH a surprise.

Turd_Ferguson
6/4/2015, 03:37 PM

Heh...she's playing the cards she was dealt.

Serenity Now
6/4/2015, 03:42 PM

Then use the grey matter above your shoulders. I can't be the only one getting a laugh out of your logic trail...

Serenity Now
6/4/2015, 03:47 PM
Then use the grey matter above your shoulders. I can't be the only one getting a laugh out of your logic trail...

If 8th were here he'd be loving this. I'm sure the other members of the circle are too busy jerking to pay attention.