PDA

View Full Version : Lampkin: Should We?

vtsooner21
6/1/2015, 06:59 AM
I have been reading a few short articles which state that Du'Vonta Lampkin has backed away from his commitment to the Horns. I know that he was originally slated to become a Sooner, then bailed on that in favor of Texas. Now it appears, he's at it again. From what I've seen, he needs a foreign language course credit in high school to enroll at UT...Now it's back on for committing elsewhere. Rumors are circulating that he's looking back at the Sooners with "Football Envy"... What say you: should the Sooners give him another look? Open the door once again? Or given his propensity to be fickle, does OU just say good luck elsewhere?

Boomer

olevetonahill
6/1/2015, 07:07 AM
He;s a 3 star, could be great could be sorry as hell. do we need him? do we have a Scholly open?

vtsooner21
6/1/2015, 07:25 AM
I would tend to think that through the recent onslaught of transferees, there may be additional space for add ons...Just a bit bitter when he dropped the Sooners after the brief "love interlude" with the ugly burnt orange...

KantoSooner
6/1/2015, 08:19 AM
If he was good enough to be offered in the first place, then I say we give him a second shot. With the recent departures, we have the room and sure as Shiite we haven't been plagued with a lack of defensive tools of late.

KantoSooner
6/1/2015, 09:04 AM
...a surplus of defensive tools....

It should have been.

I plead Monday Morning, your Honor.

Breadburner
6/1/2015, 09:32 AM
He will likely land here.....

Sooner70
6/8/2015, 09:12 PM
If his interest is genuine ( & I've got to think Stoops & Co. can find that out) and he's not just windowshopping or jacking us around, Sooners should consider his interest.

soonergirlNeugene
6/9/2015, 08:21 PM
I hope it works out for him.