PDA

View Full Version : Did Ted Kennedy Destroy The Country?

FaninAma
5/28/2015, 09:29 AM
Saw this little nugget on another forum. I will throw it out for discussion here.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2015-05-27.html

SicEmBaylor
5/28/2015, 09:38 AM
Saw this little nugget on another forum. I will throw it out for discussion here.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2015-05-27.html

You can make a reasonable case that he did so in the modern era. It's arguable and a little bit of a stretch, but there's a strong case there. I think it's undeniable he did a hell of a lot of damage to this country.

The Kennedy brothers got worse as they got younger.

FaninAma
5/28/2015, 10:49 AM
You can make a reasonable case that he did so in the modern era. It's arguable and a little bit of a stretch, but there's a strong case there. I think it's undeniable he did a hell of a lot of damage to this country.

The Kennedy brothers got worse as they got younger.

Exactly. I suspect Joe Kennedy knew Teddy was the mental runt of the litter but after the first 3 borthers were killed I think he was the only alternative. Also, I am pretty sure ol' Joe had stroked out by the time Teddy was running for political office.

REDREX
5/28/2015, 01:01 PM
Ted has been sober for almost 6 years now

FaninAma
5/28/2015, 02:28 PM
And he hasn't molested or murdered a woman in about the same amount of time. The liklihood that teddy probably holds a position pretty high up in Hell is enough to make me want to live a rightous life.

okie52
5/28/2015, 03:09 PM

Heh heh...has it been that long now?

yermom
5/28/2015, 09:58 PM
did you post a link from that ridiculous bitch with a straight face?

SicEmBaylor
5/28/2015, 10:07 PM

I do hate Ann Coulter, but she's sometimes right. She's right about this and she was right about McCarthy.

yermom
5/29/2015, 07:46 AM
i don't see what the problem is. all those Mexicans got counseling at their church and reported themselves to a random state trooper that didn't think they needed to be brought up on charges.

okie52
5/29/2015, 10:35 AM
i don't see what the problem is. all those Mexicans got counseling at their church and reported themselves to a random state trooper that didn't think they needed to be brought up on charges.

Were we reading the same article?

FaninAma
6/1/2015, 10:38 AM
Just for you Mom<smooch>