http://kxan.com/2015/05/17/fatal-shooting-at-twin-peaks-in-waco/

olevetonahill
5/17/2015, 05:14 PM
Happened in Waco. No big loss
Bikers killin each other. No big loss
They were all drunk on Zima!

Curly Bill
5/17/2015, 05:29 PM
I'm sure proper background checks, and a few other "common sense" gun control measures would have prevented this needless and excessive carnage!

REDREX
5/17/2015, 07:08 PM
All nine killed were outlaw bikers---- No loss

Serenity Now
5/17/2015, 10:12 PM
I'm sure proper background checks, and a few other "common sense" gun control measures would have prevented this needless and excessive carnage!

Very good point!

BoulderSooner79
5/17/2015, 10:57 PM
They were probably arguing about who wins the starting QB spot at Baylor this season.

SicEmBaylor
5/17/2015, 11:27 PM
They were probably arguing about who wins the starting QB spot at Baylor this season.

Seth will get the nod going into the season; Stidham will be the starter by the end of the season.

But I don't think those guys were your typical Baylor folk. ;)

olevetonahill
5/17/2015, 11:41 PM
Those Bikers were a bunch of *****'s
Hell the Govt. killed 80 er so down there

Tear Down This Wall
5/18/2015, 10:18 AM
Cultural differences to learn from the biker incident:

-Police kill white criminals; white people do not care, will not march or complain, and are happy that much taxpayer money won't be wasted on criminals.
-Police kill black criminals; black people go nuts, march, waste millions of taxpayer dollars to discover police were justified in shooting the criminals.

Soonerjeepman
5/19/2015, 11:16 AM
lol...Tear...so true.

I have a former classmate..one of only a few black guys at a Catholic school. He's a trucker now in Florida. Seems pretty sensible actually...and can't believe the stuff some blacks do, BUT, he's been pointing out the word "thugs" has not been used once. Whereas with the black rioters / michael brown / etc is used all the time.

My take to him...thugs are any color of young person who is disrupting or being violent without a real "cause". These guys were biker gangs out to kill each other...more organized I guess. I told him I wouldn't call crips or bloods thugs...I called them gangs, like the "biker" gang.

Ah well....

TAFBSooner
5/19/2015, 11:30 AM
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html

(Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton) declined to release the names of the nine bikers who were killed, however, because investigators are having trouble locating family members to notify, he said.

Where are the fathers?!?

TAFBSooner
5/19/2015, 11:37 AM
Cultural differences to learn from the biker incident:

-Police kill rioting white criminal biker gangsters; white people do not care, will not march or complain, and are happy that much taxpayer money won't be wasted on criminals.
-Police kill black criminals for selling loosies or carrying toy guns; black people go nuts, march, DA wastes millions of taxpayer dollars to proclaim police were justified in shooting the criminals.

FIFY

Yeah, I know he was a SCARY LOOKING 12 year old.

Soonerjeepman
5/19/2015, 01:30 PM
yeah M Brown sure looked like a 12 yr old....(I know you're talking about the Philly kid BUT this all started with Brown and the DOJ allowing the riots to take place and giving a "voice" to the rioters...notice rioters is for the violent ones, not demonstrators)

Tear Down This Wall
5/19/2015, 01:36 PM
yeah M Brown sure looked like a 12 yr old....(I know you're talking about the Philly kid BUT this all started with Brown and the DOJ allowing the riots to take place and giving a "voice" to the rioters...notice rioters is for the violent ones, not demonstrators)

What 12 year old? Michael Brown and the career criminal in Baltimore were not 12.

I'm only disappointed that the police in Waco didn't kill all 170 that will now waste taxpayer money over their stupid biker parking lot feud.

I believe Jesus and his "he who takes up the sword will die by the sword." Those guys brought weapons. Show the tough guys with weapons who really knows how to use their weapons...and, save the taxpayer the expense of giving them their unwarranted and pointless day in court.

TAFBSooner
5/19/2015, 01:57 PM
What 12 year old? Michael Brown and the career criminal in Baltimore were not 12.

I'm only disappointed that the police in Waco didn't kill all 170 that will now waste taxpayer money over their stupid biker parking lot feud.

I believe Jesus and his "he who takes up the sword will die by the sword." Those guys brought weapons. Show the tough guys with weapons who really knows how to use their weapons...and, save the taxpayer the expense of giving them their unwarranted and pointless day in court.

OK, I don't like biker gangs either, but . . .

Pointless day in court? WTF?

The right to a fair trial was apparently important to our Founding Fathers - see Amendments IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII.
(that's half of the Bill of Rights).

I thought the Constitution was important to conservatives. I know it is to liberals.

Serenity Now
5/19/2015, 02:02 PM

Agree. WTH?

TAFBSooner
5/19/2015, 02:03 PM

Tamir Rice was the twelve year old killed in Cleveland last November.

Anger over unarmed black men being killed by police started well before Ferguson, but I agree it didn't get national attention until then.

Serenity Now
5/19/2015, 02:03 PM
OK, I don't like biker gangs either, but . . .

Pointless day in court? WTF?

The right to a fair trial was apparently important to our Founding Fathers - see Amendments IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII.
(that's half of the Bill of Rights).

I thought the Constitution was important to conservatives. I know it is to liberals.

I think a well placed sniper could have made sure the SWAT teams were safe.

Soonerjeepman
5/20/2015, 01:46 PM

What TAFB said....

but there are a ton of white folks killed by police as well and we "whities" don't riot...we figure they were stupid enough to not follow directions.

TAFBSooner
5/20/2015, 03:34 PM
What TAFB said....

but there are a ton of white folks killed by police as well and we "whities" don't riot...we figure they were stupid enough to not follow directions.

Or, in many cases, not mentally competent enough to know to follow directions. Unarmed, mentally ill people (of all races) are also killed by the police in far too many cases. Having a relative with mental illness, I'm even more worried about this trend.

Neither stupidity nor mental illness nor race should be grounds for death-by-police.

Soonerjeepman
5/20/2015, 11:10 PM
again, I doubt the majority or even close to 20% if that ( I think I saw a % of less than 1?)...of the deaths by police are due to the person being stupid or mentally ill...

I know there are bad cops...just like bad teachers, lawyers, doctors, priests, 7-11 cashiers...but I have yet to hear obama give any praise to the police when this crap happens. He's said before he wants a national police group.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/20305-obama-unveils-plan-to-further-nationalize-local-police

Serenity Now
5/21/2015, 08:30 AM
again, I doubt the majority or even close to 20% if that ( I think I saw a % of less than 1?)...of the deaths by police are due to the person being stupid or mentally ill...

I know there are bad cops...just like bad teachers, lawyers, doctors, priests, 7-11 cashiers...but I have yet to hear obama give any praise to the police when this crap happens. He's said before he wants a national police group.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/20305-obama-unveils-plan-to-further-nationalize-local-police
If you don't think a national movement on police tactics would be beneficial then you've not been paying attention. Most of these things will protect the good cops as well.

The issue is that some systems have systemic systems that need to be addressed. I think police in our region or fine and do a good, fair job (reserve Tulsa deputies excluded). There are some across the nation that aren't as well run.

Tear Down This Wall
5/27/2015, 04:18 PM
What TAFB said....

As I've already said, whites don't riot when police kill white criminals. Nor to Hispanics, Asians, or (name any other group in America other than blacks).

A dead criminal of any color, nationality, or creed is good riddance. Too few criminals were killed by police in Waco that day.

Either way, there are no riots by the whites and Hispanics in Waco, the two most heavily involved in the pointless biker parking place dispute.