PDA

View Full Version : And then there were None.All wimmens have washed out of Ranger skool

olevetonahill
5/9/2015, 04:13 AM
But 8 can restart 1st phase next week. I heard they be reassigned to Sammich making skool :devilish:

http://www.defenseone.com/management/2015/05/all-8-women-fail-to-advance-ranger-school/112270/

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2015, 04:36 AM
magine that...

olevetonahill
5/9/2015, 04:40 AM
magine that...

It took Guts to try tho. I doubt we ever really see a GI Jane tho. unless they do lower the standards. wimmens bodies aint designed for that kind of rigger
Now makin Sammichs on the other hand :drunk:

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2015, 08:35 AM
It took Guts to try tho. I doubt we ever really see a GI Jane tho. unless they do lower the standards. wimmens bodies aint designed for that kind of rigger
Now makin Sammichs on the other hand :drunk:

Agree, and I have respect for them. However IMO, this stuff has gotten out of hand with the "equality" bull****. I've often thought that one of the greatest dangers to a LEO, is a female LEO. I would imagine the risk would be even higher in Special Op's. Again, just my opinion.

Curly Bill
5/9/2015, 10:14 AM
Some women are capable of being as physically capable as most men, but no woman is physically capable of being as good as the very top-level men, and that's what special forces is supposed to be.

No shame in that - we just be different that way.

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2015, 10:43 AM
Some women are capable of being as physically capable as most men, but no woman is physically capable of being as good as the very top-level men

Hmmm, not sure I agree. Ain't never met a womens I couldn't handle :D...all joking aside, womano y mano, when it comes down to the nut cut'n, it ain't gonna be a fair fight.

rock on sooner
5/9/2015, 07:16 PM
Agree, and I have respect for them. However IMO, this stuff has gotten out of hand with the "equality" bull****. I've often thought that one of the greatest dangers to a LEO, is a female LEO. I would imagine the risk would be even higher in Special Op's. Again, just my opinion.

Welp, this ol fart sez....one or three wimmens er gonna say I can do this...and ya know wut?
They will! Aint gonna be a bunch but it will be a BUNCH! 4 er 5 are gonna do some good stuff,
in spite of what all the troops say it will happen! On top of all that, there will be an A K program
and they will b GOOD STUFF! Aww, I read too many RILLY good books....

badger
5/11/2015, 01:51 PM
no woman is physically capable of being as good as the very top-level men, and that's what special forces is supposed to be

if that's the case the drop out rate of these special training sessions would be a lot lower, since there are physical minimums to even be accepted to tryout if I'm not mistaken. most of the failures I've seen in documentaries are quitting due to pain, not following instructions, etc.

i have no idea if that's the case with these 101 men and 8 women or not... but I'd love to see them all try again and how many can succeed the second go around

olevetonahill
5/11/2015, 02:00 PM
if that's the case the drop out rate of these special training sessions would be a lot lower, since there are physical minimums to even be accepted to tryout if I'm not mistaken. most of the failures I've seen in documentaries are quitting due to pain, not following instructions, etc.

i have no idea if that's the case with these 101 men and 8 women or not... but I'd love to see them all try again and how many can succeed the second go around

Not much of a chance the second time if they cant cut it the 1st.

badger
5/11/2015, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I'd tend to agree olevet. There's really no excuse for not knowing what to expect if even I know what to expect due to the Discovery Channel putting all that stuff on Netflix a few years ago :D

So, if the next excuse is extenuating circumstances, such as family issues or injuries... should they really be trying the first phase again right after the initial fail?

There's another possibility... perhaps Georgia was hit with the same torrential downpour that Oklahoma has been experiencing lately. I know that if I was stuck outside in that rain for a few weeks I would have been slipping off the pullup pole, sinking into the mud instead of pushing up out of it and saying "eff the boot" if it gets stuck on the miles upon miles of marching at the end... following by "eff the sock" then "eff my foot and "eff me, now everything is stuck in the mud" :(