PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Positive thoughts Please

olevetonahill
5/4/2015, 05:28 PM
My Last surviving Bro in Law was in a Major accident this afternoon, he was riding and one of his employees was driving, a miracle they survived .

http://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/img_6146.jpg?w=640
FORT SMITH (KFSM) – Two men were hospitalized after a Jeep and truck collision in Fort Smith on Monday afternoon (May 4), authorities say.

The truck belonged to Ray’s Fort Smith Exterminator, and the other vehicle involved in the crash was a Jeep Wrangler. The two hospitalized men were in the truck, and their injuries were described as nonlife-threatening. The driver of the Jeep Wrangler did not go to the hospital.

Police said the driver of the Jeep was going north when a white Ford Taurus came close to striking the Jeep. In order to avoid the Ford, the Jeep went into the opposing lane containing oncoming traffic and crashed into the truck, according to police.

As of 3:15 p.m., authorities were still cleaning up the incident area. The crash took place on Towson Avenue near Boston Street, according to authorities.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 05:40 PM
Hope that taurus driver get's an *** kick'n...

rock on sooner
5/4/2015, 09:42 PM
Jus' guessin'...betcha Vet's a huntin'

olevetonahill
5/4/2015, 10:38 PM
Bro in Law was released after 4 hours and sent home. Hes the Tuffest Mo Fo I ever met
77 and still gets up to go to work every morning
Go Marines!
He aint one of those Jar heads that Talk Tuff He just LIVES it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/5/2015, 12:08 AM
So, he's not hurt too badly? What sort of injuries?

olevetonahill
5/5/2015, 08:27 AM
So, he's not hurt too badly? What sort of injuries?

Lots of cuts and bruises, said he lost a lot of hide. Dont know how they survived that let alone not be severely injured

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/5/2015, 12:16 PM
Thanks. Good for them. Too bad it happened.

Soonerjeepman
5/5/2015, 03:29 PM
wow...yes prayers...

olevetonahill
5/5/2015, 04:20 PM
No word yet today on how they are doing.