PDA

View Full Version : Cliven Bundy: why is he a folk hero?

Serenity Now
5/1/2015, 10:17 PM
Can someone enlighten me?

okie52
5/2/2015, 06:22 AM
Can someone enlighten me?

Is he related to Ted bundy?

olevetonahill
5/2/2015, 07:34 AM
Is he related to Ted bundy?

Naw, He's Kelly's Uncle er sompun
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbWM0h5Wnkuko5h5q67ee8Cp59XTTtY _hXUqVUaAQN8Pr6a9JGOQ

yermom
5/2/2015, 09:47 AM
this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

Eielson
5/2/2015, 10:05 AM
Is he related to Dylan Bundy?

olevetonahill
5/2/2015, 10:40 AM
this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

Id guess most of us know who he is, Yet most of us dont think hes a hero in any way. so we chose to make fun of the thread instead,

yermom
5/2/2015, 11:57 AM
oh, in that case

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bundymidgets.jpg

okie52
5/2/2015, 12:07 PM
Naw, He's Kelly's Uncle er sompun
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbWM0h5Wnkuko5h5q67ee8Cp59XTTtY _hXUqVUaAQN8Pr6a9JGOQ

Heh heh

Serenity Now
5/2/2015, 12:16 PM
Id guess most of us know who he is, Yet most of us dont think hes a hero in any way. so we chose to make fun of the thread instead,

Kind of like our hero George soros?

I think the marines should go in and get him and allow the BLM to seize his cattle.

There are a handful of zealots ready to die firing on federal officers.

Serenity Now
5/2/2015, 12:17 PM
Something tells me that Clive didn't serve his country. And play high school football.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/3/2015, 07:22 AM
Kind of like our hero George soros?

I think the marines should go in and get him and allow the BLM to seize his cattle.

There are a handful of zealots ready to die firing on federal officers.
please remind me How that would be legal under the Constitution?

don't think he is correct, but your answer certainly isn't as well.

Serenity Now
5/3/2015, 07:52 AM
please remind me How that would be legal under the Constitution?

don't think he is correct, but your answer certainly isn't as well.
He owes the gubmit millions. He chose to react to their reasonable actions (Confiscate his cattle) a year ago by arming himself with those loons who were training weapons on law enforcement officials (a crime). He's a scofflaw thumbing his nose at the world.

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2015, 08:19 AM
He owes the gubmit millions. He chose to react to their reasonable actions (Confiscate his cattle) a year ago by arming himself with those loons who were training weapons on law enforcement officials (a crime). He's a scofflaw thumbing his nose at the world.

Sounds more like Al Sharpton.

Serenity Now
5/3/2015, 09:07 AM
Sounds more like Al Sharpton.

Typical.

REDREX
5/3/2015, 12:24 PM
Sounds more like Al Sharpton.----I wonder who owes more in back taxes or fees Cliven or Al?-----Funny they have not confiscated anything from Al-----Wonder why?

Serenity Now
5/3/2015, 12:39 PM
Al owes and I assume there are appropriate liens.

It's apples and oranges. Bundy owes more to BLM than all other ranchers combined. And, he was involved with snipers drawing down on law enforcement officials, federal and local.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/3/2015, 12:42 PM
Big surprise that a statist would start a positive thread about domestic state power, huh?

REDREX
5/3/2015, 01:38 PM
Al owes and I assume there are appropriate liens.

It's apples and oranges. Bundy owes more to BLM than all other ranchers combined. And, he was involved with snipers drawing down on law enforcement officials, federal and local.----And AL is the biggest Race Baiter going----So what's your point?

Eielson
5/3/2015, 03:16 PM
Something tells me that Clive didn't serve his country. And play high school football.

Must not be American!

Serenity Now
5/3/2015, 03:33 PM
----And AL is the biggest Race Baiter going----So what's your point?
Someone brought up sharpton. I did not.

Statist. Classic. What's next? Torrey? Whig?

5/3/2015, 03:36 PM
It's your thread, Fidel. Shine on.

hawaii 5-0
5/3/2015, 06:20 PM
There was a much longer thread on this tax dodger back when the incident occurred. Pages worth. The deflectors now are the same protectors then.

5-0

5/3/2015, 06:44 PM
Good thing it didn't end like Waco, with the D govmit going all whacko and killing folks, thanks to der Schlickmeister and janet Reno.

olevetonahill
5/3/2015, 07:15 PM
There was a much longer thread on this tax dodger back when the incident occurred. Pages worth. The deflectors now are the same protectors then.

5-0

Yup Pages worth all 4 of em LOL
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?183128-Harry-Reid-Champion-of-the-Poor-And-Down-Trodden&highlight=Bundy

TheHumanAlphabet
5/4/2015, 08:42 AM
You missed the whole thing - you said Marines... That is wrong.

Had you said the Sheriff, then ok. and actually, the BLM needs the Sheriff dept. to serve and enforce any judgement. Outside of that, anything by anyone else is unconstitutional.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 11:54 AM
Center for Biological Diversity. Enough said.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 02:05 PM
You missed the whole thing - you said Marines... That is wrong.

Had you said the Sheriff, then ok. and actually, the BLM needs the Sheriff dept. to serve and enforce any judgement. Outside of that, anything by anyone else is unconstitutional.

While certainly inaccurate, the phrase "send in the marines" that is part of the vernacular. So, send in whoever needs to arrest the idiots who've trained weapons on the BLM and county officials.

Scofflaw is my favorite term that I've come across in this reading. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 04:24 PM
While certainly inaccurate, the phrase "send in the marines" that is part of the vernacular. So, send in whoever needs to arrest the idiots who've trained weapons on the BLM and county officials.

Hey, idjit...BLM had no business pointing their weapons at the protesters.

Scofflaw is my favorite term that I've come across in this reading. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

So you're a frick'n moran...nice.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 04:53 PM

Protesters don't take sniper positions. If so, they're doing it wrong.

To quote the late, great Sheriff Buford T. Justice, "do the letters FO mean anything to you?"

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 04:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scofflaw

If you can't appreciate that episode you're the moran. John Lovitz and Newman as the Scofflaw. Classic.

She's talking a blue streak now, Jack!

olevetonahill
5/4/2015, 05:06 PM

Turd , Watch the Vid i posted in that old thread. See how many are aiming weapons at LE? Yea Me neither.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 05:22 PM
I found plenty of images. Those guys should have charges filed on them.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 05:22 PM
Turd , Watch the Vid i posted in that old thread. See how many are aiming weapons at LE? Yea Me neither.

There's a helluva lot more to this than what the left loons would lead you to believe. Who would've thunk the libs would've grabbed onto this and **** and moan about it??? It's nothing but pure government overreach along with loony *** ***** lib activist, like "Center for Biological Diversity" pushing their agenda. Over a ****'n turtle? Give me a ****'n break. Mean while, Cali's moon bat government is trying to figger out why they have no water. ****'n rocket surgery, I tell ya.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 05:28 PM
There's a helluva lot more to this than what the left loons would lead you to believe. Who would've thunk the libs would've grabbed onto this and **** and moan about it??? It's nothing but pure government overreach along with loony *** ***** lib activist, like "Center for Biological Diversity" pushing their agenda. Over a ****'n turtle? Give me a ****'n break. Mean while, Cali's moon bat government is trying to figger out why they have no water. ****'n rocket surgery, I tell ya.

You two are so smart you should run for office in the state of Oklahoma. You'd win and pass a gaggle of laws of which we'd spend millions trying to defend their constitutionality.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 05:30 PM
You two are so smart you should run for office in the state of Oklahoma. You'd win and pass a gaggle of laws of which we'd spend millions trying to defend their constitutionality.

Thanks for the reply. You can go back to suck'n a **** now.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 06:22 PM
Said the puss.

olevetonahill
5/4/2015, 06:47 PM

I dont recall either of us saying we were Smart. Unlike these left loon libs who think they know every thing

5/4/2015, 06:48 PM
Why did Slick Willy kill all those Branch Davidians in Waco? (and why didn't the Media destroy him for it?) haha

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 07:19 PM
Why did Slick Willy kill all those Branch Davidians in Waco? (and why didn't the Media destroy him for it?) haha

Yeah, that was funny.

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 07:36 PM
Said the puss.

Said the **** sucker.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 07:38 PM
Said the **** sucker.
I'm more of a "top". You seem to have a fetish with **** sucking. A learned behavior from prison?

Turd_Ferguson
5/4/2015, 07:58 PM
I'm more of a "top". You seem to have a fetish with **** sucking. A learned behavior from prison?

Yes, when I used to see ***** *** libs like you suck'n ****.

5/4/2015, 08:04 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
Yeah, that was funny.No, it was UNBELIEVABLE, and a sign of the fall of America's greatness.

Serenity Now
5/4/2015, 08:21 PM
I think "shock and awe" is what you're referencing.

olevetonahill
5/4/2015, 09:23 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
Why did Slick Willy kill all those Branch Davidians in Waco? (and why didn't the Media destroy him for it?) hahaNo, it was UNBELIEVABLE, and a sign of the fall of America's greatness.

Yup OUR govt. Killing women and Little Kids . How about that Ruby Ridge deal wasn't that a Hoot?

5/4/2015, 11:58 PM
Yup OUR govt.(Slick Willy) Killing women and Little Kids . How about that Ruby Ridge deal wasn't that a Hoot?
Der Schlickster is a national disgrace who showed Bear the way to go outlaw and remain unscathed.