PDA

View Full Version : Can Trey Play

swardboy
4/29/2015, 08:33 AM
somewhere? In your opinion.....

Associated Press | 0 comments (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/ousportsextra/former-ou-receiver-trey-metoyer-takes-plea-deal-gets-probation/article_9300c3e2-cc5d-5ff4-8af0-683f9dd01b9e.html#user-comment-area)
NORMAN — Former Oklahoma wide receiver Trey Metoyer has been sentenced to probation after taking a plea deal following accusations he exposed himself to women.
Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn’s office says Metoyer was convicted of indecent exposure after entering a blind plea. The state had requested a prison sentence of at least three years for Metoyer, but a judge gave him eight years of probation instead.
Metoyer left the Sooners football team in 2013 after being charged with indecent exposure. Authorities say he publicly exposed himself to two women in Norman.

Metoyer started four of the 11 games he played in 2012 and played in four games in 2013.

SoonerMarkVA
4/29/2015, 08:52 AM
I think he's done. Who'd take a chance? And really, he didn't prove much on the field in the time he was here.

badger
4/29/2015, 09:40 AM
Bob Stoops said be gone and he be gone. No coming back.

BoulderSooner79
4/29/2015, 10:01 AM
This is a mental health issue. No mention of any kind of treatment or recovery plan - he won't play anywhere.

dwarthog
4/29/2015, 10:02 AM
I reckon it's not easy to catch a football when your waving your pecker around. Not sure we need a receiver like that.

FaninAma
4/29/2015, 10:30 AM
I reckon it's not easy to catch a football when your waving your pecker around. Not sure we need a receiver like that.

Unlike OU's receivers after Shepherd went down Trey was able to "get open and hold on to something" even if it resulted in getting arrested.

SoonerorLater
4/29/2015, 10:45 AM
I think he's done. Who'd take a chance? And really, he didn't prove much on the field in the time he was here.

Probably not. When he got here I really thought he would stick out from the crowd.

Pride1Mom
4/29/2015, 11:16 AM
He has other things to solve. The article did not state if he is now labled a sex offender. Being a woman, I do not understand why men are compelled to show themselves. Back in the 70's there was a very popular and famous OU player married to a movie star that was convicted of the same thing, and even wrote a book about the disgrace.

Eielson
4/29/2015, 11:28 AM
You guys are being hard on him.

dwarthog
4/29/2015, 11:35 AM
Much potential being realized in this thread so far.

badger
4/29/2015, 12:42 PM
Being a woman, I do not understand why men are compelled to show themselves
Guys are allowed to go shirtless, so it would make sense why they'd also try to go pantsless.

Aries
4/29/2015, 01:23 PM
He has other things to solve. The article did not state if he is now labled a sex offender. Being a woman, I do not understand why men are compelled to show themselves. Back in the 70's there was a very popular and famous OU player married to a movie star that was convicted of the same thing, and even wrote a book about the disgrace.

Hm. If I ever knew Lance Rentzel played at OU, I had forgotten it. Or maybe I blocked it from my memory.

SoonerorLater
4/29/2015, 02:05 PM
You guys are being hard on him.

I don't think so at all. Whenever you engage in this type of behavior you can expect to receive a stiff penalty.

Eielson
4/29/2015, 02:39 PM
I don't think so at all. Whenever you engage in this type of behavior you can expect to receive a stiff penalty.

True. When you play around with something this big, everything gets messy.

Soonerjeepman
4/29/2015, 02:46 PM
Guys are allowed to go shirtless, so it would make sense why they'd also try to go pantsless.

I'm all for women to go shirtless....equality for all. 😉

Eielson
4/29/2015, 02:53 PM
I'm all for women to go shirtless....equality for all. 😉

Careful what you ask for. Not all women are models...

Soonerjeepman
4/29/2015, 02:56 PM
Careful what you ask for. Not all women are models...

Lol...true. I'll pick and choose...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/29/2015, 04:25 PM
He has other things to solve. The article did not state if he is now labled a sex offender. Being a woman, I do not understand why men are compelled to show themselves. Back in the 70's there was a very popular and famous OU player married to a movie star that was convicted of the same thing, and even wrote a book about the disgrace.Lance the Pants? He played at OU in the 1960's and went onto play for the Dallas Cowboys.

REDREX
4/29/2015, 07:03 PM
His career was just a FLASH

KantoSooner
4/29/2015, 07:44 PM
Pride1Mom,
Most men are caring, giving persons. We are quite pleased with our manly bits and would not dream of depriving you girls of a chance to bask in their, albeit reflected, glory.
It's simple, selfless, community spirit.

swardboy
4/29/2015, 08:58 PM
Lance the Pants? He played at OU in the 1960's and went onto play for the Dallas Cowboys.

And he was married to Joey freakin' Heatherton...the Serta sleeper girl...incredibly beautiful girl. I will never understand the mind of Lance Rentzel.

Eielson
4/29/2015, 09:41 PM
Trey can play, but his game needs work. Just ask the witnesses who rejected his advances.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/30/2015, 12:24 AM
And he was married to Joey freakin' Heatherton...the Serta sleeper girl...incredibly beautiful girl. I will never understand the mind of Lance Rentzel.After the Lance the Pants incident, I don't remember hearing anything more about him.Google knows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Rentzel

aurorasooner
4/30/2015, 09:48 AM
He may transfer to South Carolina.
Spurrier probably wouldn't let him dress out for the game if they ever played Oregon State in an OOC or bowl game, though.

swardboy
4/30/2015, 01:18 PM
He may transfer to South Carolina.
Spurrier probably wouldn't let him dress out for the game if they ever played Oregon State in an OOC or bowl game, though.

I see what you did there.