PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Staying!

BermudaSooner
4/24/2015, 11:12 AM
Should have a good squad next year. Boomer Sooner!

birddog
4/24/2015, 12:15 PM
Yep. With all the pieces around him it's looking like a sweet sixteen run +. If we can't get the 1 yr players it's nice to have so much experience rethrning. This news is big and it'll be huge in 7 months

Soonerjeepman
4/24/2015, 03:27 PM
definitely should be as good a year...hopefully get the Big 12 title...then minimum sweet 16

badger
4/24/2015, 04:08 PM
While reports out there suggested that his stock wouldn't get any higher, it was an abysmal NBA Draft outlook for Buddy -- late second round to undrafted. When you're at that outlook, then your stock has nowhere to go but up.

Thank you Buddy. Please dethrone Kansas from their Big 12 perch. Beat them so badly they'll think about becoming a football school :P

Soonerjeepman
4/25/2015, 07:27 AM
love Buddy but I don't see him as a high draft pick...sure he'll make it somewhere eventually

rock on sooner
4/27/2015, 03:41 PM
love Buddy but I don't see him as a high draft pick...sure he'll make it somewhere eventually

After graduating, if not drafted in the NBA, I bet he could sign with
a European squad for good money, get some experience and then
hook on with an NBA squad.....

Mookie91
4/27/2015, 07:04 PM
Just hope he improves the consistency of his jump shot.

badger
4/28/2015, 09:32 AM
The grind of the 82-game NBA regular season is causing a lot of low roster spot guys like Jordan Clarkson of the Lakers (formerly of Tulsa) and Markel Brown of the Nets (formerly of Poke) to get chances to start and shine.

BUT, for every Markel and Jordan there's dozens of Tiny Gallons, Tommy Mason Griffins and Willie Warrens: Guys who left early because they thought they were good enough (or not welcome to return to their college programs) and are not caught in D-League limbo