PDA

View Full Version : Ho hum, another from the police blotter

Jacie
4/19/2015, 06:53 PM
This one, UCLA's top recruit, Sotonye "Soso" Jamabo, out of Plano West HS, 5 stars, #2 RB in the Class of '15, #32 overall, arrested for various offenses mostly related to underage possession/consumption of alcohol . . . in other words, keep him clean between now and then and he should make it to that first fall practice.

He chose the Bruins over the whorns and no doubt a host of other schools. Gotta cut him some slack, it was prom night afterall . . .

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2435701-soso-jamabo-arrested-latest-details-mugshot-and-more-on-ucla-recruit?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Curly Bill
4/19/2015, 07:06 PM
Don't know what kinda player he'll end up, but a stud athlete. Starter on a loaded state championship basketball team as well.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/19/2015, 10:29 PM
Does he count towards the Fulmer Cup?

And yeah, Prom night... Though I don't recall drinking myself on that night...

Then again, this is better than the skank mother in Houston who provided son with Oxycontin and alcohol and bought a room for he and his date at the Prom hotel and he ends up strangling the girl during sex...

Soonerfan88
4/20/2015, 09:45 PM
If he had chosen the whorns, this wouldn't have made the blotter.

8timechamps
4/22/2015, 03:49 PM
He was *very* close to committing to OU. Had Mixon not stayed, or Perine not proven to be so good, I think he would have ended up a Sooner. The kid is a stud, but once again that doesn't mean good decisions will be made. Glad we missed out on this one.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/22/2015, 04:25 PM
If he had chosen the whorns, this wouldn't have made the blotter.heh