PDA

View Full Version : Turd

Serenity Now
4/7/2015, 09:06 PM
did you treat 8th like this? Goading via notifications? I can't figure out if it's a dick move or other.

I say other. Such a pus_y move.

olevetonahill
4/7/2015, 09:12 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoVngNfqymw2OSGHCezRqD1YfDPAgMP cxbAtswjvzFy0RSOrjk

hawaii 5-0
4/7/2015, 09:34 PM
Toad does that to all the folks he disagrees with. He's harmless in that he just snipes at other Posters rather than engage in relevant discussion.

Honestly, I've been accused of the same crap, but a review of posts we've both made would prove where the puddin' lies.

He just upset he can't get the skid marks outta his white robe.

Oh, another distinction is that I've NEVER ever given anyone Negative Rep. Ever. That's for 13 year-olds. Toad makes it his Life's Ambition. Aim Low. Shoot Lower.

5-0

Serenity Now
4/7/2015, 09:47 PM
I just figured this out. The more I learn about the notifications the more laughable this thing is. Turd is making me red. Ooooooooh. Pathetic. And kind of sad to go to such efforts. Keep fvckin that chicken and shining that turd, puss.

hawaii 5-0
4/7/2015, 09:53 PM
Keep fvckin that chicken and shining that turd, puss.

Kinda like that little yappin' dog behind the screen door when you walk up to it.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
4/7/2015, 09:56 PM
Keep cry'n bitches.

Serenity Now
4/7/2015, 10:00 PM
Keep cry'n bitches.Said the puss.

hawaii 5-0
4/7/2015, 10:04 PM
Keep cry'n bitches.

Actually I'm more concerned with a good restaurant in Mala Strana.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 12:03 AM
Said the puss.

Far from it, dick.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 12:12 AM
That Clint Eastwood avatar makes you scary.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 06:51 AM
Oh I see how this works, You start a thread crying about something you say dont matter and is childish then you get some Green and your no longer red. Cool. Ima cry cause I aint got no money, Yall want my Addy to mail me some?

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 07:21 AM
I like red better than green. I don't give two ****s about it. Just think anyone doing that is pretty petty.

I will say I don't like ****ty comments dropped in with the negatives.

Boomer.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 07:24 AM
I like red better than green. I don't give two ****s about it. Just think anyone doing that is pretty petty.

Boomer.

And of course you being a Lib, YOUR opinion is the only one that counts. Good jorb.

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 08:19 AM

Boomer.

Keep cry'n bitch.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 08:22 AM
Good thing we can call each other names here arsehole.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 08:27 AM
Good thing we can call each other names here arsehole.

Long as they dont get too far out of line like yer buddy did.

SoonerProphet
4/8/2015, 08:46 AM
Why, gonna get all butt hurt and chase em off.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 09:02 AM
I thought 8th took things too far but that stupid cut/paste after EVERY post was so wasteful of your time. But, the reason you dumped him was silly. Someone was calling him a criminal. He doubled down on that assertion. Toggles some kind of Shakespearean thing in my mind.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:09 AM
Why, gonna get all butt hurt and chase em off.

Me? Butt hurt? your out of your mind. Im not the one who started a Thread Crying.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:11 AM
I thought 8th took things too far
but that stupid cut/paste after EVERY post was so wasteful of your time. But, the reason you dumped him was silly. Someone was calling him a criminal. He doubled down on that assertion. Toggles some kind of Shakespearean thing in my mind.

And again you Libs see only what you want to see and hear only what you want to hear!
Other than calling him a Troll I didnt cut and paste anything .

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 09:32 AM
I'm not butt hurt. I wanted to highlight how pathetic one poster was. And, how much of a puss.

That cut/paste troll thing got old to look at. Everyone knew it. Kind of like me calling Turd a puss.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:34 AM
I'm not butt hurt. I wanted to highlight how pathetic one poster was. And, how much of a puss.

That cut/paste troll thing got old to look at. Everyone knew it. Kind of like me calling Turd a puss.

But you inferred it was I who did the Cut/paste and it twasnot LOL

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:36 AM
I'm not butt hurt.
I wanted to highlight how pathetic one poster was. And, how much of a puss.

Yet when I did that to yer Buddy 8th I was the bad guy ! Yall have different standards for conservatives Vs. Libs!

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 09:41 AM
Maybe the mods will move this to the SO or just rename it to "Whiney *** libs get sand in their verginia and cry like little bitches"...:D

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 09:45 AM
I know you angry old men aren't big on usin' them words right, but, just to eductate you (Rand Paul spelling there) the reader infers, the writer implies. In this instance, you mean that I implied it was you. I actually just meant the members of the circle jerk as a few of you merge into one character in my mind. If I were to write this up in a short story, I might merge a few of you into one character. :)

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:46 AM
I know you angry old men aren't big on usin' them words right, but, just to eductate you (Rand Paul spelling there) the reader infers, the writer implies. In this instance, you mean that I implied it was you. I actually just meant the members of the circle jerk as a few of you merge into one character in my mind. If I were to write this up in a short story, I might merge a few of you into one character. :)

Oh Noes hes now become the Literary PoPo. What will we ever do?

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 09:48 AM
Oh Noes hes now become the Literary PoPo. What will we ever do?
You should definitely give me a negative on that!

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:51 AM
You should definitely give me a negative on that!

Not me! Im not childish! http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Curly Bill
4/8/2015, 12:36 PM
I just figured this out. The more I learn about the notifications the more laughable this thing is. Turd is making me red. Ooooooooh. Pathetic. And kind of sad to go to such efforts. Keep fvckin that chicken and shining that turd, puss.

You tell him! You're much the bigger man for whining about it!

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 12:44 PM
Apparently, I need a cool name and avatar to be a tough guy. Damn.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 12:46 PM
Someone told me that you'd be along to pile on. 10 of them. Good work! At least yours didn't come with ****ty messages. So, you're only a quasi puss.

Curly Bill
4/8/2015, 12:47 PM
I'd start a new thread about what a big ol meanie I am. Maybe get your mom to come and stand up for ya.

Curly Bill
4/8/2015, 12:49 PM
Apparently, I need a cool name and avatar to be a tough guy. Damn.

A functioning set of "man parts" would also be a good place to start.

hawaii 5-0
4/8/2015, 05:12 PM
Folks, we're getting close to the part where Toad claims that Serenity Now thinks he's smarter than the rest of us.

Wait for it........

5-0

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 05:53 PM
Folks, we're getting close to the part where Toad claims that Serenity Now thinks he's smarter than the rest of us.

Wait for it........

5-0

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56202849.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 06:38 PM

Wait for it........

5-0

Naw, lib's are typically ignorant anyway, so I won't bother. What I DO find funny, is the peeps like you that come in and ride the coat tails of any lib that starts get'n lippy. Reminds me of a hood fight...ain't never one on one...

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 07:11 PM
Naw, lib's are typically ignorant anyway, so I won't bother. What I DO find funny, is the peeps like you that come in and ride the coat tails of any lib that starts get'n lippy. Reminds me of a hood fight...ain't never one on one...
The mother of all ironies. I was told that you had a few buddies who would pile on with the negs. Sure enough, vet and then curly bill made those predictions true. Like a hood fight. Classic.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 07:17 PM
The mother of all ironies. I was told that you had a few buddies who would pile on with the negs. Sure enough, vet and then curly bill made those predictions true. Like a hood fight. Classic.

There ya Go Lying thru yer teeth again. Show me where I have negged ya?
Ya cant. you just make shat up then hope it sticks.
Like I said typical Lib try to lump every Con. into the same pot.

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 07:18 PM

You sure get told of lot of things. Vet and Curly post on this forum quite a bit. Waterhead only seems to come out with his/her drivel when someone like you or 8th come on here flap'n your ball washers...

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 07:25 PM
There ya Go Lying thru yer teeth again. Show me where I have negged ya?
Ya cant. you just make shat up then hope it sticks.
Like I said typical Lib try to lump every Con. into the same pot.i got enough negs that I may have merged you together. You did come to the defense of your buddy PDQ. You guys are tight. Think "squeal like a pig". I'm gonna label you three with matching sheets.

Turd_Ferguson
4/8/2015, 07:32 PM
i got enough negs that I may have merged you together. You did come to the defense of your buddy PDQ. You guys are tight. Think "squeal like a pig". I'm gonna label you three with matching sheets.

I take it you have homosexual tendencies?

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 07:33 PM
i got enough negs that I may have merged you together. You did come to the defense of your buddy PDQ. You guys are tight. Think "squeal like a pig". I'm gonna label you three with matching sheets.

Thats cute Play the racist Card,
Im going to Label you 3, prophet and Waterboy ,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Three_Stooges_Intro_Card_1958.jpg

Oh and I didnt come to anyones defense, I figure Turd can hold his own. I just came to make fun of you crying an whining.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 07:34 PM
I take it you have homosexual tendencies?

I'm schillenger.

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 07:36 PM
If the sheet fits.
Thats cute Play the racist Card,
Im going to Label you 3, prophet and Waterboy ,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Three_Stooges_Intro_Card_1958.jpg

Oh and I didnt come to anyones defense, I figure Turd can hold his own. I just came to make fun of you crying an whining.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 08:09 PM
If the sheet fits.

thats cute, you and the water boy trying to call us racists. Go **** yerself

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 08:25 PM
thats cute, you and the water boy trying to call us racists. Go **** yerselfyou should totes hit me with a neg.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 08:32 PM
you should totes hit me with a neg.

You'd just cry and whine. its more fun to watch you squirm LOL

Serenity Now
4/8/2015, 09:09 PM
You'd just cry and whine. its more fun to watch you squirm LOL
I should change my name to some tough name and put a tough guy in my avatar and I'd totally be considered a tough guy. I could talk tough about bombing them that aren't like me.

olevetonahill
4/8/2015, 09:33 PM
I should change my name to some tough name and put a tough guy in my avatar and I'd totally be considered a tough guy. I could talk tough about bombing them that aren't like me.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNrWxClBvrsPfIkvwYyMV9g_9vyfM7X bkLgbCby4GWFQ3VBt23

BetterSoonerThanLater
4/9/2015, 10:15 AM
What I envision reading this thread"

https://youtu.be/tCWjo1ymhGs

Sooner in Tampa
4/9/2015, 12:03 PM
A 3 page thread crying about 'spek???

Unreal...takes me back to the old days when spekker was new.

Lotta butthurt about a little spekker.

olevetonahill
4/9/2015, 12:21 PM
A 3 page thread crying about 'spek???

Unreal...takes me back to the old days when spekker was new.

Lotta butthurt about a little spekker.

Yup. Remember when the "First rule of Spek, was ya dont talk about spek" ?
Now its common for some to cry and whine all the time about it.

Turd_Ferguson
4/9/2015, 02:16 PM
Yup. Remember when the "First rule of Spek, was ya dont talk about spek" ?
Now its common for some to cry and whine all the time about it.

On the political forum to boot...