PDA

View Full Version : NETANYAHU soars to win the election

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/18/2015, 12:46 PM
Defying the Left, and continuing to protect the people of Israel, much to the dismay of the Leftists worldwide, including Bear. How sad for the Transformation.:concern:

3/18/2015, 04:10 PM
Funny how the people of Israel vote to not split their country. What WERE they thinking haha

SicEmBaylor
3/18/2015, 04:12 PM
Funny how the people of Israel vote to not split their country. What WERE they thinking haha

Split their country?

champions77
3/18/2015, 04:17 PM
Defying the Left, and continuing to protect the people of Israel, much to the dismay of the Leftists worldwide, including Bear. How sad for the Transformation.:concern:

My gosh, they don't want to turn their country over to a leftist who thinks that showing weakness will somehow buy them favor with their enemies?

What were they thinking? The majority must have seen how that strategy is working out here. Good to see that common sense does still exist in some places in the world.

SicEmBaylor
3/18/2015, 04:36 PM
My gosh, they don't want to turn their country over to a leftist who thinks that showing weakness will somehow buy them favor with their enemies?

What were they thinking? The majority must have seen how that strategy is working out here. Good to see that common sense does still exist in some places in the world.

Apples vs. oranges. Iran is not our enemy. We act as if it is. Some conservatives are deluded enough to actually think that it is, but to Israel it actually is.

olevetonahill
3/18/2015, 04:48 PM
Apples vs. oranges. Iran is not our enemy. We act as if it is. Some conservatives are deluded enough to actually think that it is, but to Israel it actually is.

He didnt say that Iran was our enemy. But if you think they are our friend yer not as bright as I thot ya were.

Curly Bill
3/18/2015, 04:58 PM
Iran is definitely an enemy. It's not even arguable.

champions77
3/18/2015, 05:16 PM

Well they've said it a thousand times that they want to annihilate Israel and the United States. We are called the "Great Satan". So why do we not take these people for their word? If someone called me a terrible name and says they want to annihilate me, I probably would get read for a fight with them. You don't refer to your Allies that way, right?

3/18/2015, 05:23 PM
Split their country?Take some of their land and cede it to others who have stated they want to eliminate Israel. As olevet says: "pay 'tention"

SoonerProphet
3/18/2015, 10:01 PM
He may have won a plurality in the elections but he still needs 60 seats to set a functioning government. Moshe Kahlon and his party have a decision to make.

SicEmBaylor
3/18/2015, 11:11 PM
He didnt say that Iran was our enemy. But if you think they are our friend yer not as bright as I thot ya were.
I didn't say they were a friend. There's a middle ground here between ally and enemy.

Iran is definitely an enemy. It's not even arguable.
It's very arguable. Have they ordered an attack upon the United States? Has Congress formally declared war? No? Are we military engaged with Iran? No? It's very arguable.

Well they've said it a thousand times that they want to annihilate Israel and the United States. We are called the "Great Satan". So why do we not take these people for their word? If someone called me a terrible name and says they want to annihilate me, I probably would get read for a fight with them. You don't refer to your Allies that way, right?
I don't think you understand that much of that sabre rattling is for internal consumption. If you think Iran is going to directly attack the United States then you're loony. If they do directly attack the United States, the results would be apocolyptic for them -- they know it. North Korea has threatened to destroy the United States since the Korean cease fire. Yet....here we are.

Take some of their land and cede it to others who have stated they want to eliminate Israel. As olevet says: "pay 'tention"
Yeah, I'm well aware of the various Palestinian peace options. I just wasn't sure if you meant figuratively or literally.