PDA

View Full Version : Curly Sue is a proven LIAR

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 09:37 PM
His act is comedic gold. Wasn't KC supposed to be some college professor or something? Wonder what happened to that gig? I'm guessing looking stupid on a message board doesn't pay so well - prolly why he's bitter.
Faux News probably just put a D next to his name when they reported itand it was King Crimson not KC that that taught college classescurly sue is a proven liar. Not to mention curly sue cannot spell and has no clue who I am.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 09:53 PM
So, even if King Crimson was the college prof. you are still KC//8th. So, what else ya got?

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 10:00 PM
So, even if King Crimson was the college prof. you are still KC//8th. So, what else ya got?You can see it plain and simple above. And now a second lie. Just keep adding up.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 10:04 PM
This just means you're an even bigger loser than I thought. As long as I thought it was KC that had taught college I thought that at one time you had something going for you. Now that I know it wasn't KC (you) that did that it occurs to me that you've likely never had anything going for you in your life, thus why you're so in need of government taking care of you, why you're so bitter at everyone that has more going for them than you, and in short why you're such a loser.

Good job loser boy, you've made me see how you're an even bigger loser than I had imagined, and admittedly I already thought you were way at the top of the loser list.

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 10:16 PM
This just means you're an even bigger loser than I thought. As long as I thought it was KC that had taught college I thought that at one time you had something going for you. Now that I know it wasn't KC (you) that did that it occurs to me that you've likely never had anything going for you in your life, thus why you're so in need of government taking care of you, why you're so bitter at everyone that has more going for them than you, and in short why you're such a loser.Good job loser boy, you've made me see how you're an even bigger loser than I had imagined, and admittedly I already thought you were way at the top of the loser list.Loser? LOL at you. YOu think you know who I am - you have no clue whatsoever. LOL at you again - "government taking care of you, why you're so bitter at everyone that has more going for them than you" I'm not the idiot who blindly follows rightwingnut talking points like they came from the bible. Governemnt has never taken care of me, EVER. I have ALWAYS had a PRIVATE SECTOR JOB.

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 10:18 PM
This just means you're an even bigger loser than I thought. As long as I thought it was KC that had taught college I thought that at one time you had something going for you. Now that I know it wasn't KC (you) that did that it occurs to me that you've likely never had anything going for you in your life, thus why you're so in need of government taking care of you, why you're so bitter at everyone that has more going for them than you, and in short why you're such a loser.Good job loser boy, you've made me see how you're an even bigger loser than I had imagined, and admittedly I already thought you were way at the top of the loser list.Sent me yet another notification to me talking about dong - jesus man quit hitting on me I am not gay like you are.

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 10:22 PM
Loser? LOL at you.
YOu think you know who I am - you have no clue whatsoever. LOL at you again - "government taking care of you, why you're so bitter at everyone that has more going for them than you" I'm not the idiot who blindly follows rightwingnut talking points like they came from the bible.
Governemnt has never taken care of me, EVER. I have ALWAYS had a PRIVATE SECTOR JOB.

Government has never taken care of you? Did you go a Private school? Naw yer too stupid see your mistakes i quoted?I can point em out cause I never claimed to be a Whiz kid like you do.
So back to being taken care of, Never went to Public school? never rode public transportation?

Freaking Moran!

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 10:26 PM
The more he denies who he is the sadder it becomes. I did say loser is in his DNA. I eagerly await the epic meltdown like he had when he was still going by KC.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 10:28 PM
Sent me yet another notification to me talking about dong - jesus man quit hitting on me I am not gay like you are.

You're the one that let it out that Mooch gives you more pleasure than Barry does. Don't blame me that you're turned on by that nasty tranny!

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 10:35 PM
Hey KC//8th, I got a question that only you could answer. Are Barry and Mooch both trannies? I mean with Mooch it's pretty obvious, but Barry has a weird vibe about him too - the mom jeans, his effete mannerisms, I mean...he's a tranny too right?

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 10:43 PM
Hey KC//8th, I got a question that only you could answer. Are Barry and Mooch both trannies? I mean with Mooch it's pretty obvious, but Barry has a weird vibe about him too - the mom jeans, his effete mannerisms, I mean...he's a tranny too right?There you go again - showing your latent homosexuality. Wanting to know who is and who isn't a transvestite. OH NO - I just caught on - CURLY SUE HAS A GAY CRUSH ON OBAMA!!! Always talking about his dong and now wants to know if he is a transvestite.

yermom
3/17/2015, 10:45 PM
Government has never taken care of you? Did you go a Private school? Naw yer too stupid see your mistakes i quoted?I can point em out cause I never claimed to be a Whiz kid like you do.
So back to being taken care of, Never went to Public school? never rode public transportation?

Freaking Moran!

are you trying to say he didn't build it?

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 10:50 PM
There you go again - showing that I'm a blatant homosexual. I'm always wanting to know who is and who isn't a transvestite. OH NO - I just caught on - I HAVE A HUGE GAY CRUSH ON OBAMA!!! Always dreaming about his dong and how I want it, and I love that he is a transvestite.

And a loser to boot!

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 10:57 PM
are you trying to say he didn't build it?

Other than him being an idiot i dont know enough about him to make that kind of judgement LOL

Sooner8th
3/18/2015, 06:45 AM
Government has never taken care of you? Did you go a Private school? Naw yer too stupid see your mistakes i quoted?I can point em out cause I never claimed to be a Whiz kid like you do.So back to being taken care of, Never went to Public school? never rode public transportation? Freaking Moran!You just can't keep your arguments straight can you? You had a freakout meltdown when you claimed obama said "you didn't build that" when he was talking about infrastructure. Now you are acknowledging was he said was TRUE. Which is it?

olevetonahill
3/18/2015, 06:50 AM
You just can't keep your arguments straight can you? You had a freakout meltdown when you claimed obama said "you didn't build that" when he was talking about infrastructure. Now you are acknowledging was he said was TRUE. Which is it?

God yer retarded, I never said much of anything about the "You didnt build it " deal.Nor does my statement relate to that.
You said Government Has NEVER taken care of you. I showed you where it HAD. Moranic Liar

Sooner8th
3/18/2015, 07:20 AM
God yer retarded, I never said much of anything about the "You didnt build it " deal.Nor does my statement relate to that. You said Government Has NEVER taken care of you. I showed you where it HAD. Moranic LiarYou really are that stupid aren't you? Obama was talking about INFRASTRUCTURE, you are talking about INFRASTRUCTURE. You cannot keep your arguments straight from one discussion to another.

Sooner in Tampa
3/18/2015, 07:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

olevetonahill
3/18/2015, 07:55 AM
You really are that stupid aren't you? Obama was talking about INFRASTRUCTURE, you are talking about INFRASTRUCTURE. You cannot keep your arguments straight from one discussion to another.

One more Time ya fvcking retarded MORAN. I never argued one fvcking way or the other about Obammys stupid assed comments.
Pay Tention

Sooner8th
3/18/2015, 07:58 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.huh finally got to work and logged on huh? loser *******

Sooner in Tampa
3/18/2015, 09:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.