PDA

View Full Version : Another crooked teabagger to resign

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 01:34 PM
Now tell me how he is not a "real conservative".

REDREX
3/17/2015, 02:13 PM
I would have to know who it is first

rock on sooner
3/17/2015, 02:16 PM
I would have to know who it is first

Yup.......

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 02:22 PM
Wait a minute here...............you mean rightwingnut media is not splattered with the news of a sitting US congressmen resigning? I thought conservatives were high information voters. I thought rightwingnut media kept you informed. HUH....................

REDREX
3/17/2015, 02:22 PM
If he or she resigns the majority would be down to 56

REDREX
3/17/2015, 02:41 PM
Wait a minute here...............you mean rightwingnut media is not splattered with the news of a sitting US congressmen resigning? I thought conservatives were high information voters. I thought rightwingnut media kept you informed. HUH....................It hit the AP 35 min ago-----As usual you have no point-----When is Menendez going to resign?

rock on sooner
3/17/2015, 02:47 PM
It hit the AP 35 min ago-----As usual you have no point-----When is Menendez going to resign?

I don't know, but the longer he hangs on the worse it's going to
be....geez, New Jersey and Illinois politicians....

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 02:54 PM
It hit the AP 35 min ago-----As usual you have no point-----When is Menendez going to resign?So had to learn it from lamestream media huh? I thought rightwingnut media kept you informed. I thought they told the truth - so many "trust" them.

REDREX
3/17/2015, 03:00 PM
So had to learn it from lamestream media huh? I thought rightwingnut media kept you informed. I thought they told the truth - so my "trust" them.- Once again you prove you are an *** ----Why do you think everyone makes fun of you----Also what does " so my " trust" them " mean?

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 03:05 PM
- Once again you prove you are an *** ----Why do you think everyone makes fun of you----Also what does " so my " trust" them " mean?many dumbass many....typo

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 03:16 PM
- Once again you prove you are an *** ----Why do you think everyone makes fun of you----Also what does " so my " trust" them " mean?You and you're fellow conservatives are so ****ing stupid, you can't even see it. You are always up on the latest faux "scandal", Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, emails, and articles on the next big economy meltdown - but no real news about a real scandal when it involves a conservative republican. Get it now?

REDREX
3/17/2015, 03:29 PM
No--- I am still trying to figure out your nonsense post----or are you just too stupid to type

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 03:44 PM
No--- I am still trying to figure out your nonsense post----or are you just too stupid to typeYou really are that stupid aren't you? I saw where this was not "broken" on rightwingnut media and I wanted to see if any of you knew. You confirmed what I already knew, high information rightwingnut media is only up on the latest "scandal" when it does not involve a conservative/republican.

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2015, 03:58 PM
8th is the dumbest mother ****er I've seen post on SF...that's saying something.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 04:21 PM
You and you're fellow conservatives are so ****ing stupid, you can't even see it. You are always up on the latest faux "scandal", Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, emails, and articles on the next big economy meltdown - but no real news about a real scandal when it involves a conservative republican. Get it now?

Might want to learn some grammar genius! How cute that you make one of the stupidest grammar mistakes known to mankind in the same sentence you're calling others stupid.

That's gold Jerry! It's gold!

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 04:48 PM
Might want to learn some grammar genius! How cute that you make one of the stupidest grammar mistakes known to mankind in the same sentence you're calling others stupid.

That's gold Jerry! It's gold!

I took his ignorant *** off ignore again, figured I was missing out :devilish:
Sure enough i was LOL Looks like he finally figured out how to EDIT his post and use the space bar
Now he cnt say rge "Mods" took that away from him to try to silence him, Dudes a Moran!:drunk:

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 04:53 PM
I took his ignorant *** off ignore again, figured I was missing out :devilish:
Sure enough i was LOL Looks like he finally figured out how to EDIT his post and use the space bar
Now he cnt say rge "Mods" took that away from him to try to silence him, Dudes a Moran!:drunk:

His act is comedic gold. Wasn't KC supposed to be some college professor or something? Wonder what happened to that gig? I'm guessing looking stupid on a message board doesn't pay so well - prolly why he's bitter.

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 04:58 PM
His act is comedic gold. Wasn't KC supposed to be some college professor or something? Wonder what happened to that gig? I'm guessing looking stupid on a message board doesn't pay so well - prolly why he's bitter.

Hell i dont remember, I do know he hoarded Every tidbit of Info on posters he dint like (which was a bunch of us LOL )
and used it to try to attack anytime we Piszed him off

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 04:59 PM
Hell i dont remember, I do know he hoarded Every tidbit of Info on posters he dint like (which was a bunch of us LOL )
and used it to try to attack anytime we Piszed him off

Lot of free time on his hands no doubt! And life in a basement does have to get pretty tedious.

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 05:09 PM
Might want to learn some grammar genius! How cute that you make one of the stupidest grammar mistakes known to mankind in the same sentence you're calling others stupid. That's gold Jerry! It's gold!Typical, points out a error on my part while ignoring the conservatives errors. Just keep making my point for me don't you? Why is it that you all are the first to know every dreamed up scandal from the dems or left while not talking about scandals on the right.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 05:22 PM
Typical, points out a error on my part while ignoring the conservatives errors. Just keep making my point for me don't you? Why is it that you all are the first to know every dreamed up scandal from the dems or left while not talking about scandals on the right.

I just know you're too stupid to use proper grammar while calling other's stupid, and like I said: That's gold Jerry!

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 05:33 PM
I just know you're too stupid to use proper grammar while calling other's stupid, and like I said: That's gold Jerry!

Also if I remember right he was continually pointing out others typos and errors while excusing his own as Honest mistakes. the Moran

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 05:41 PM
Also if I remember right he was continually pointing out others typos and errors while excusing his own as Honest mistakes. the Moran

He's like all other liberals in that being a loser is in his DNA, it's just what they are, and they can't help it. Their entire life philosophy is based around the idea that they and the people they choose to associate with are losers. It's why they're all for government intervening in people's lives - because people are losers and need that help. It's also why they hate confident, self-sufficient people. It's a concept that they can't identify with, and points out the shortcomings of their own miserable way of looking at life.

It's really a pathetic way to be and live your life, and it's a big reason they attack those that they know are more confident than them, and quite frankly better than them.

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 06:29 PM
He's like all other liberals in that being a loser is in his DNA, it's just what they are, and they can't help it. Their entire life philosophy is based around the idea that they and the people they choose to associate with are losers. It's why they're all for government intervening in people's lives - because people are losers and need that help. It's also why they hate confident, self-sufficient people. It's a concept that they can't identify with, and points out the shortcomings of their own miserable way of looking at life.It's really a pathetic way to be and live your life, and it's a big reason they attack those that they know are more confident than them, and quite frankly better than them.Loser being in my DNA? Too fvcking funny. I notice not a one of your has talked about the up and coming teabagger conservative hero resigning. Like running out of town in the dark of night before the mob gets to your house.

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 07:34 PM
Loser being in my DNA? Too fvcking funny. I notice not a one of your has talked about the up and coming teabagger conservative hero resigning. Like running out of town in the dark of night before the mob gets to your house.

You fvcking Moran! If he hadnt resigned you'd be bitching and crying about why he didnt and Why we aint screaming for his head .

You set shat up where we dayumed if we does and dayumed if we Donts!

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 07:40 PM
Loser being in my DNA? Too fvcking funny. I notice not a one of your has talked about the up and coming teabagger conservative hero resigning. Like running out of town in the dark of night before the mob gets to your house.

Yep! And inside you know it's true! You and every other, look to the government to tuck you in at night, pansy a** liberal male.

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2015, 07:40 PM

That's cause he's a ****'n loser.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 07:41 PM
You know what another word for a liberal male is?

A p*ssy!

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2015, 07:43 PM

A p*ssy!

Truth.

olevetonahill
3/17/2015, 07:49 PM

A p*ssy!

Truth.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11073559_623045514495297_2743897879954740123_n.png ?oh=d06b17f0e6a5065b3603fb58608e0bb7&oe=55B5D645&__gda__=1437818877_571978e65a03eb31c984e156294b0de 0

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 07:55 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11073559_623045514495297_2743897879954740123_n.png ?oh=d06b17f0e6a5065b3603fb58608e0bb7&oe=55B5D645&__gda__=1437818877_571978e65a03eb31c984e156294b0de 0

Yup! Always looking to someone else to take care of em.

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 09:09 PM
What a joke you ignorant losers are. You don't even see the irony of saying liberals want the government to give them everything when the story is about your teabagging loser hero taking money from the government and from selling access to finance his lifestyle. *****? What a fvcking joke - again who has the downton abbey style office paid for by the government? The CONSERVATIVE. Once again reality does not back up your rhetoric.

yermom
3/17/2015, 09:11 PM
Faux News probably just put a D next to his name when they reported it

and it was King Crimson not KC that that taught college classes

Sooner8th
3/17/2015, 09:35 PM
Faux News probably just put a D next to his name when they reported itand it was King Crimson not KC that that taught college classescurly sue is a proven liar.

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2015, 09:46 PM
curly sue is a proven liar.

No, but you are a proven doosh.

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2015, 09:51 PM
What a joke you ignorant losers are. You don't even see the irony of saying liberals want the government to give them everything when the story is about your teabagging loser hero taking money from the government and from selling access to finance his lifestyle. *****? What a fvcking joke - again who has the downton abbey style office paid for by the government? The CONSERVATIVE. Once again reality does not back up your rhetoric.

Hypocrite much?

http://scottystarnes.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/charlie-rangel.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002344609/6553393b12f52a6304a247e97f31183e_answer_2_xlarge.j peg

okie52
3/19/2015, 10:26 AM
You and you're fellow conservatives are so ****ing stupid, you can't even see it. You are always up on the latest faux "scandal", Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, emails, and articles on the next big economy meltdown - but no real news about a real scandal when it involves a conservative republican. Get it now?

Absolute hypocrisy. Glad you pointed it out 8th. They should be embarrassed. Thank goodness you have shown the way by posting all of those negative articles about dems.