PDA

View Full Version : The Right rev, Jessie sets us straight

olevetonahill
3/12/2015, 07:09 PM
Jesse Jackson: It’s Racist To Call Me And Al Sharpton “Race Baiters”…

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/4f34530ecb12e336a9dfe29c/t/5491a004e4b00ada950e6345/1418829828292/?format=750w

Tuesday on NewsMax TV’s “MidPoint,” Rev. Jesse Jackson addressed accusations of race-baiting by black leaders such as himself and Al Sharpton by comparing them to race baiting allegations from infamous segregationist George Wallace towards civil rights icon Rev. Martin Luther King.

“I will tell you there are people who have appeared on this show before, who every time we discuss the leaders of the black movement in this country, they take your name and they put it in the same sentence as Al Sharpton and they say the two of you, people have said this on our show, are race baiting and you are not doing it properly, and you are not serving the needs of the black community,” host Ed Berliner said.

Jackson replied, “You know Dr. King was accused of being a race baiter as he fought the forces of the south, as he fought George Wallace,” adding, “they called him a communist at the same time.”

SCOUT
3/12/2015, 07:33 PM
Dear Jesse,
Please don't ever compare yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. again, ever.

Sincerely,
Everyone

olevetonahill
3/12/2015, 07:40 PM
Dear Jesse,
Please don't ever compare yourself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. again, ever.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Jesse comparing himself to Doctor King is kinda like 8th comparing himself to a MAN!

Curly Bill
3/15/2015, 06:47 PM
Jesse comparing himself to Doctor King is kinda like 8th comparing himself to a MAN!

I don't think we have to worry about KC//8th comparing himself to a man. Expressing how much he loves other men is a different story.

Sooner8th
3/15/2015, 06:57 PM
I don't think we have to worry about me expressing how much I love other men and talking about dong anymore. I am finally coming out of the closet and admitting my favorite topic is dong and gay men.YOU GO GIRL!!!

Turd_Ferguson
3/15/2015, 08:02 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!

I bet if you had as many dicks stick'n out of your mouth that's been stuck in it...you'd look like a porcupine.

Sooner8th
3/15/2015, 08:15 PM
I bet if curly sue had as many dicks stick'n out of his mouth that's been stuck in mine...you'd look like a porcupine.We all know you LOVE sucking dick........................turd bucket.

Curly Bill
3/15/2015, 08:28 PM
KC//8th - loves dong in all his many troll guises.

olevetonahill
3/15/2015, 09:14 PM
8th/KC is a shatpile!

Curly Bill
3/15/2015, 10:57 PM
8th/KC is a shatpile!

So, you're saying he's into some really messed up gay secks? No wonder he accommodates Barry and Mooch both!

olevetonahill
3/15/2015, 11:08 PM
So, you're saying he's into some really messed up gay secks? No wonder he accommodates Barry and Mooch both!

Sounds to me he Loves the Brown on Brown Into Brown
Kinda sick but what I know?

Sooner8th
3/15/2015, 11:31 PM
curly sue - loves dong.enougth - we all get it you are gay.

Sooner in Tampa
3/16/2015, 11:34 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Sooner8th
3/16/2015, 12:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.tyler durden loser piece of ****

Sooner in Tampa
3/17/2015, 08:17 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Curly Bill
3/17/2015, 04:29 PM
enough? I can never get enough man-love from Barry and Mooch. They show me love that no other human ever has, even my own mother. It's probably because I'm such a loser.

Damn! That's rough. No wonder you seek any kind of attention you can get.