PDA

View Full Version : Hillary news conf

dwarthog
3/10/2015, 04:24 PM
Anyone watch the "Trust me I'm Hillary" news conference?

IMO, despite efforts to deflect she came off looking poorly with her statement and subsequent responses to questions.

REDREX
3/10/2015, 04:25 PM
Old Granny is above the law---don't you know that

olevetonahill
3/10/2015, 04:32 PM
Anyone watch the "Trust me I'm Hillary" news conference?

IMO, despite
efforts to deflect she came off looking poorly with her statement and subsequent responses to questions.

She need the Troll miester8th to help her out He's the ExSpurt

Sooner8th
3/10/2015, 05:15 PM
She need the Troll miester8th to help her out He's the ExSpurtColin Powell relied on personal emails while secretary of stateRead more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-personal-email-secretary-of-state-115707.html#ixzz3U1WpyW7t Tell me what I'm missing here.

olevetonahill
3/10/2015, 05:25 PM
Is he #1 Spinning?#2 Deflecting? or #3 Twisting?
I garendayumtee hes doing one of em :drunk:

REDREX
3/10/2015, 08:05 PM
How could anyone ever vote for Old Granny----How could she not know that she could have two or more E-mail accounts on her Blackberry-----But of course she is above the law---The law is for other people

Soonerjeepman
3/10/2015, 08:25 PM
anyone actually surprised...at what she said or didn't say? Or that it isn't a bbq by the main stream liberal media? Or that no dems are saying jack...?

not me...

Sooner8th
3/10/2015, 09:29 PM
How could anyone ever vote for Old Granny----How could she not know that she could have two or more E-mail accounts on her Blackberry-----But of course she is above the law---The law is for other peopleSo is colin powell above the law too? Where was this outrage during his four years as s of s and he used private email account?

REDREX
3/10/2015, 09:51 PM
So is colin powell above the law too? Where was this outrage during his four years as s of s and he used private email account?---The rule was not put in place until 2005 the year Powell left the office----Did Powell have his own server?---Fine go after him too--- Who did Granny have running her server?--- Did the person have security clearance?----Everyone does it is a poor defense----or will she just blame Bush?

Sooner8th
3/10/2015, 10:50 PM
---The rule was not put in place until 2005 the year Powell left the office----Did Powell have his own server?---Fine go after him too--- Who did Granny have running her server?--- Did the person have security clearance?----Everyone does it is a poor defense----or will she just blame Bush?Good point - it was in 2005 after he left. Thanks for straightening that out. If you were to read the "rule" it is that the Automated Information System be authorized. “It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [Automated Information System], which has the proper level of security control to provide nonrepudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information,” the Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual states.Spokespeople for the State Department and Clinton stressed earlier this week that the agency had “no prohibition” on the use of private email for work purposes.Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/state-department-email-rule-hillary-clinton-115804.html#ixzz3U2skzwQg

REDREX
3/10/2015, 11:09 PM
How does that help Granny?----Looks to me like she is in clear violation

hawaii 5-0
3/11/2015, 12:05 AM
She better take a number.

Walker

Bush

Christie

All did it.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
3/11/2015, 04:08 AM
She better take a number.

Walker

Bush

Christie

All did it.

5-0

Huge difference between Hillary and the other R's that you're trying to compare to her situation. I'm pretty sure you know that though.

Sooner8th
3/11/2015, 06:15 AM
Huge difference between Hillary and the other R's that you're trying to compare to her situation. I'm pretty sure you know that though.And there it is..............conservatives/republicans favorite whine..............IT'S DIFFERENT!! The only difference is that Hillary has a D after her name and the others have a R after theirs.

Turd_Ferguson
3/11/2015, 06:30 AM
And there it is..............conservatives/republicans favorite whine..............IT'S DIFFERENT!! The only difference is that Hillary has a D after her name and the others have a R after theirs.

Go away **** stick. Just like a typical dim lemming...you won't agree to the difference even though you know it's there. **** off and leave this site...NOW!

REDREX
3/11/2015, 07:06 AM
And there it is..............conservatives/republicans favorite whine..............IT'S DIFFERENT!! The only difference is that Hillary has a D after her name and the others have a R after theirs.---Granny was Sec of State----I don't believe any of the others were----But as always the Clintons are above the law

Sooner in Tampa
3/11/2015, 07:38 AM
My favorite part of her explanation for not releasing everything was that there private emails between her and ole Slick boy...problem is...Slick boy has said that he has only sent two emails in his entire life, and both of them were while he was in office!! DOH!!

I shudder to think of the Clintons being in the White House again...in any way, shape, or form!!

Sooner8th
3/11/2015, 07:55 AM
Go away **** stick. Just like a typical dim lemming...you won't agree to the difference even though you know it's there. **** off and leave this site...NOW!How ironic, calling me a lemming when your big argument is "its different". What a weak assed lame response. Fvck you, I'm not going anywhere.

Turd_Ferguson
3/11/2015, 08:08 AM
How ironic, calling me a lemming when your big argument is "its different". What a weak assed lame response. Fvck you, I'm not going anywhere.

**** you! Ya simple minded ****! Leave now!!

TheHumanAlphabet
3/11/2015, 11:01 AM
I laugh histerically at the cold, calculating, wants to be the first woMAN president leftist hag... Her media dog and pony show was pathetic. I for one have carried two phones a laptop and an ipad around the world for the last 6 years or so because my company policy has been no personal stuff on their IT equipment. For security, they have disabled all USB drives and DVD players from our laptops. So the DVDs I used to takewith me no longer work. I take the ipad for my movies and tv shows and have always carried 2 phones to seperate business and personal.

we all know it to be complete bull****, she just standing up there and expecting us to believe takes the cake...

champions77
3/11/2015, 11:28 AM
Her Press Conference came off as typical Hillary, arrogant, smug, dismissive, dishonest and hateful. This is her MO, that the Clintons are above the law, that everything they say is gospel and everything they do is fine. Surprised she didn't go into her "At this point, what difference does it make" routine.

Unless you have zero objectivity like 8th, how in the world could anyone vote for this woman based on her track record of lying, obstructing justice, stonewalling and covering up any apparent malfeasance or wrongdoing on her part that has been her MO throughout her life? This is the standard we now guide ourselves as a country. And we will receive in return what we deserve.

Sooner8th
3/11/2015, 12:11 PM
I laugh histerically at the cold, calculating, wants to be the first woMAN president leftist hag... Her media dog and pony show was pathetic. I for one have carried two phones a laptop and an ipad around the world for the last 6 years or so because my company policy has been no personal stuff on their IT equipment. For security, they have disabled all USB drives and DVD players from our laptops. So the DVDs I used to takewith me no longer work. I take the ipad for my movies and tv shows and have always carried 2 phones to seperate business and personal.we all know it to be complete bull****, she just standing up there and expecting us to believe takes the cake...From what I have found it was the policy is “It is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [Automated Information System], which has the proper level of security control to provide nonrepudiation, authentication and encryption, to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the resident information,” . If you have something else show it.

Sooner in Tampa
3/11/2015, 12:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Sooner8th
3/11/2015, 12:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.tyler durden loser piece of sh!t.

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/11/2015, 01:18 PM
maybe if she gets elected, she'll commit an impeachable offense. so not only would we have the first woman president, the first two presidents who have slep with each other, but two presidents who have been married to each other and got impeached.....
yayyyy!!!! democrats!!!