PDA

View Full Version : WaPo Poll: Fox News the most trusted national news source by wide margin

FaninAma
3/9/2015, 02:30 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/09/fox-news-is-the-most-trusted-national-news-channel-and-its-not-that-close/

And, as the headline says, it's not that close.

dwarthog
3/9/2015, 03:39 PM
Apoplectic response from resident troll being formulated no doubt.

SicEmBaylor
3/9/2015, 03:47 PM
That's somewhat sad, but the bar is pretty low.

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/9/2015, 03:47 PM
in his parent's basement, somewhere in Kansas, a millenial has taken a sick day from his private sector job in order to take out his frustration on a bunch of Noobs on world of warcraft.

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/9/2015, 03:49 PM
i forgot his SF name... it's like 7th...or 9th, or somethig with a number in it....i can't remember.....anyone?

hawaii 5-0
3/9/2015, 04:06 PM
Looks more like one big Circle Jerk.

5-0

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/9/2015, 04:09 PM
what he does in his basement is his business 5-0.

Sooner8th
3/9/2015, 04:11 PM
Just more proof you people are lemmings. From the blog -Yes, FNC's numbers are boosted by the fact that 58 percent of Republicans trust it the most; Fox News also has the most trusted coverage among independents with 25 percent.While Fox News is bolstered by the right, MSNBC doesn't get the same support from the left. The poll found that more Democrats trust CNN (32 percent) and NBC News (15 percent) than MSNBC (14 percent, tied with CBS News).

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/9/2015, 04:27 PM
Just more proof you people are lemmings. From the blog -Yes, FNC's numbers are boosted by the fact that 58 percent of Republicans trust it the most; Fox News also has the most trusted coverage among independents with 25 percent.While Fox News is bolstered by the right, MSNBC doesn't get the same support from the left. The poll found that more Democrats trust CNN (32 percent) and NBC News (15 percent) than MSNBC (14 percent, tied with CBS News).

quit making excuses fo MSNBC. they are terrible. I can at least stand CNN, but MSNBC might be some of the worst "news" i've every seen/heard.

Great argument though.. copying and pasting directly from the blog...that we already read....from the link in the OP.....still a dumbass

Sooner8th
3/9/2015, 04:32 PM
quit making excuses fo MSNBC. they are terrible. I can at least stand CNN, but MSNBC might be some of the worst "news" i've every seen/heard.Great argument though.. copying and pasting directly from the blog...that we already read....from the link in the OP.....still a dumbassShow me where I'm making excuses. 58% of conservatives believe faux "news" 14% of liberals believe msnbc. It has been shown repeatedly faux "news" is the most inaccurate news source out there. LEMMINGS - like you.

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/9/2015, 04:40 PM
you have to try and find a way to make the results fit uor narrative. you're an idiot. no one believes a word you say anymore. you are a joke. a punchline. take your tired old diatribe elsewhere. LMAO

REDREX
3/9/2015, 04:44 PM
MSNBC does not do news ---It is all opinion----How can anyone in their right mind give Al Sharpton a show?---Ed Schultz is an idiot and it does not stop there

Turd_Ferguson
3/9/2015, 04:54 PM
Heh...when you're young and dumb, you think with your heart...when you're older and wiser, you think with your bran. Looks like the numbers back that up.

Sooner8th
3/9/2015, 05:25 PM
you have to try and find a way to make the results fit uor narrative. you're an idiot. no one believes a word you say anymore. you are a joke. a punchline. take your tired old diatribe elsewhere. LMAOTrusting does not equal accurate. Neither does ratings. It's just a sign they are saying what people want to hear.

Sooner8th
3/9/2015, 05:33 PM
So everyone admits faux "news" is NEWS. Why is it when bill o'liar got busty lying repeatedly - you all took cover saying it's opinion?

olevetonahill
3/9/2015, 05:40 PM
Has the Dildo breathed Moran started his Spin, twist and deflect Lies yet?

Turd_Ferguson
3/9/2015, 05:48 PM

Yes. He can't decide if FOX is NEWS or OPiNION. He also think Bill O'Rielly is BUSTY.

So everyone admits faux "news" is NEWS. Why is it when bill o'liar got busty lying repeatedly - you all took cover saying it's opinion?

SoonerorLater
3/9/2015, 05:51 PM

I wasn't aware he ever stopped.

olevetonahill
3/9/2015, 05:55 PM
I wasn't aware he ever stopped.

He rotates between that and Blaming Bush and Reagan :devilish:

Soonerjeepman
3/9/2015, 11:15 PM
ignore is your friend...

TheHumanAlphabet
3/9/2015, 11:21 PM
In my many international trips to foreign lands, the only reliable English channels I get is CNN or BBC, sometimes SkyNews. CNN is insufferable. To the point I when I watch TV, it is usually BBC. They are all dooshes...